neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] FaTaLBaZooKa Unban Request

+6
kami (GER]
Kakashi
hazik666
Aurelius
vladkboy
FaTaLBaZooKa
10 posters

Go down

[Declined] FaTaLBaZooKa Unban Request Empty [Declined] FaTaLBaZooKa Unban Request

Post by FaTaLBaZooKa Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 pm

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:22789911
- Nick INGAME :Today: FaTaLBaZooKa/ In the time I was banned: BossKiller
- Admin/Member : Sorry, i really don't know and i don't know who ask, but maybe could be Agent Smith or D4zo
- Reason of ban : CTs FILHOS DO CARALHO + Bosskiller/dazo=nerd admin + Bosskiller/imdazoandimanoob + NNboy - Page 24 - Page 11 + Page 18 + Page 19, insulting
- Date and time of the ban : 1.5 year/ 2 years ago. Banned permanently.
- Motivation for a deban: When i was banned, i just was a child, so i didn't know what i was doing, I didn't know talk english so good than now (I still have a bad english =X), but I now commit myself to be better than before and not get in trouble. I hope that you will forgive me and give me an oppotunity to be a neondragon player again.

FaTaLBaZooKa

Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1995-06-05
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

[Declined] FaTaLBaZooKa Unban Request Empty Re: [Declined] FaTaLBaZooKa Unban Request

Post by vladkboy Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:07 pm

No is not 1.5 years ago , it was 11 months ago , u were perm banned on Out 05, 2009 [i checked old strike-list] so i don't know if you'll be unbaned.. it's up to the admins
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

[Declined] FaTaLBaZooKa Unban Request Empty Re: [Declined] FaTaLBaZooKa Unban Request

Post by FaTaLBaZooKa Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Oh O.O less time than i thought

FaTaLBaZooKa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:12 am

you said you were a kid when u done that right and now it have only gone for 11 months and i dont think you get from kid to adult on 11 months but people can change...
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:36 am

I remember you, GTFO your probaly the most annoying person on Jail ever. (im d4z0.)
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 am

d4zo he deserves a chance it was 11 month ago stop thinking about the past Smile ppl always makes a mistake and will change when they get a chance unless they don't want to
Kakashi
Kakashi

Male Number of posts : 113
Birthday : 1997-08-28
Job/hobbies : Gaming&Anime
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:46 am

Kakashi wrote:d4zo he deserves a chance it was 11 month ago stop thinking about the past Smile ppl always makes a mistake and will change when they get a chance unless they don't want to

that
+ jailbreak cant get worser anymore.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 am

kami (GER] wrote:that
+ jailbreak cant get worser anymore.

totally agree..
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:06 am

hey fatal,
well dazo he is a friend of me. He is nice. he said to me that he is very sry what he did and he want a chance. he like to play in our servers.
^^ give him a chance

luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:08 am

he wasnt on the servers for a year. when he sees what happened to them he will leave them instantly on his own.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FaTaLBaZooKa Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 am

D4zo, I didn't come here to insult you, I came here ask if you all can give me a chance to play again in neondragon servers. I will be very grateful if you all accept me again. I gave my reason to unban. I'm really sorry if I caused problems and troubles. I repeat: I'm very grateful if you accept me again and give me another chance. And remember, it past 11 moths, not 11 days.

FaTaLBaZooKa

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:38 am

If you get unbanned then I advice u not to command untill u know all the rules.
Some people can be a bit of a dick and tell u to gtfo if u make mistakes with commanding & because you are still young.

I never seen you before (because you were here before my time) so I cant really say much. You seem like a good guy.

Give this guy a last chance like u did with some other people Smile
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:41 am

SultaN wrote:If you get unbanned then I advice u not to command untill u know all the rules.
Some people can be a bit of a dick and tell u to gtfo if u make mistakes with commanding & because you are still young.

I never seen you before (because you were here before my time) so I cant really say much. You seem like a good guy.

Give this guy a last chance like u did with some other people Smile
he is a friend of me and he is very nice. ofc he has to learn our rules (different as in pfm-jb) Wink
and he said he is sry and wants another chance.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 am

You won't get an unban.

This is your history

Spoiler:

Also your nicks just proves how childish you are. (e.g calling dazo a noob admin).

CTs FILHOS DO CARALHO + Bosskiller/dazo=nerd admin + Bosskiller/imdazoandimanoob + NNboy

Try your luck later in the future.

Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down