neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion on how to solve VIP "Abusers"

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion on how to solve VIP "Abusers" Empty Suggestion on how to solve VIP "Abusers"

Post by xelef Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 am

If its posible then add a script to prevent VIPs from using No clip at all and Full kit when T As its zombie, so in general that could prevent VIP Abusers.
Cause in the end thats mostly what abusers use to gain an extra advantage and abuse/bend the rules to the maximum.
Hopefully this can be aplied and fixed so the regular players on zm server dont go nuts when a VIP Joins as ive experienced as VIP, that they think because your VIP you will automaticly abuse your powers.
Cause having members online just makes them "behave" themselfs and not using the nD vip menu, so in this case it can only be discovered by regulars who are under the inprint that VIPs Can't be punished, Im talking from my own experience here due to the fact i played a little on ZM Server ( Redirect ) And i believe that some action needs to be taken into consideration on this matter of abusive behavior.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on how to solve VIP "Abusers" Empty Re: Suggestion on how to solve VIP "Abusers"

Post by hazik666 Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:16 am

Could be made but would stop people on other servers being able to use it as t (fun etc..). Unless another plugin is made for zm.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on how to solve VIP "Abusers" Empty Re: Suggestion on how to solve VIP "Abusers"

Post by xelef Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:19 am

Well, my point was sort of being limited to ZM, cause thats what ive seen so far is the point of most VIP Abusers.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down