neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can MARK slay ?

+5
Relaxx The Don
Arnold Schwarzenegger
QuickSilver
Ancient
Norrby
9 posters

Go down

Why can MARK slay ? Empty Why can MARK slay ?

Post by Norrby Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 am

Idk if this is right topic but I saw him slay a bugger and kick blockers etc without vote.. (He is VIP) How can he do that? Here is a pic :Why can MARK slay ? Wtf_la10
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Why can MARK slay ? Empty Re: Why can MARK slay ?

Post by Ancient Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:13 am

Can I ask you when this happened?
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Ancient wrote:Can I ask you when this happened?
I saw him kick at saturday and today I saw that
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 am

He shouldn't be able to use the ndmenu like that and the fact that he actually did can be considered serious abuse which would normally get a strike for. also, he risks getting his VIP taken away, but we should give him a very serious and final warning before just removing VIP powers.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:47 am

I remember when the ndmenu was bugged where even regular players could kick/ban other players.. Pretty dangerous bug!
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Yea.. It was like that for me in the ndmenu for me about 2 weeks ago. Whole ndteam menu with kick, ban, slay etc.

/ Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1987-09-02
Job/hobbies : Counter-Strike ^__^
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://relaxx.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:42 pm

anyone did slay me on jail. i tryed the same trick and kicked him. revange is everything. :<
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by i-am-evil-homer Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:26 am

i think i was on the server when this happened as i remeber norbby asking how he can slay , and just before norrby joined mark kicked sombody for abuse with no vote , i asked what the abuse was and he said he had a big ping

over the last few weeks , mark and ekro seems to be on the server 24 7 and they may not always be breaker the rules but they are ALWAYS bending the rules to the max , slapping themselfs to reach humens to infect , i have seen both of them flying about alot , ekro was in the vents on funworld and he he will just fly through the walls into the yellow box

on funworld 3 i have seen them both fly up to reach the auto sniper first , they seems to be mates and enjoy doing this kind of stuff , torres also as started flying around but not as bad as mark and ekro

i am not tech minded enough to do a demo and screen shots wont proof much (plus i only can do 1 ss at a time for some reason) , some of you admins should go on undercover as they often stop doing stuff as bad when a memeber or feloow vip joins game

i even said to mark last week to watch himselfs as he was on thin ice (a thread had just been made about him) and he said he does not care he said its only $20 for new account plus vip ,

i-am-evil-homer

Number of posts : 10
Birthday : 1976-04-21
Job/hobbies : ebay
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:03 am

i-am-evil-homer wrote:i think i was on the server when this happened as i remeber norbby asking how he can slay , and just before norrby joined mark kicked sombody for abuse with no vote , i asked what the abuse was and he said he had a big ping

over the last few weeks , mark and ekro seems to be on the server 24 7 and they may not always be breaker the rules but they are ALWAYS bending the rules to the max , slapping themselfs to reach humens to infect , i have seen both of them flying about alot , ekro was in the vents on funworld and he he will just fly through the walls into the yellow box

on funworld 3 i have seen them both fly up to reach the auto sniper first , they seems to be mates and enjoy doing this kind of stuff , torres also as started flying around but not as bad as mark and ekro

i am not tech minded enough to do a demo and screen shots wont proof much (plus i only can do 1 ss at a time for some reason) , some of you admins should go on undercover as they often stop doing stuff as bad when a memeber or feloow vip joins game

i even said to mark last week to watch himselfs as he was on thin ice (a thread had just been made about him) and he said he does not care he said its only $20 for new account plus vip ,

I can confirm his story, they always hunt for auto-snipers and use no-clip lots of times.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:55 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:
i-am-evil-homer wrote:i think i was on the server when this happened as i remeber norbby asking how he can slay , and just before norrby joined mark kicked sombody for abuse with no vote , i asked what the abuse was and he said he had a big ping

I can confirm his story, they always hunt for auto-snipers and use no-clip lots of times.

I can also confirm this, I was online while Norbby was online - some dude was telling that Mark and ERKO was abusing and both of them have bhop script i belive...
I am probally going to make a demo within this week and then i will make an report and post on the ban this link.

swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by i-am-evil-homer Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:42 pm

just came from server and he definatly 100% as bhop script (mark), he was just jumping around like mad and running very fast , was going to screenshot but pointless as it wouldnt show anything

i have also noticed that both mark and ekro both slap themselfs around to reach humans and also fly to humans but dont infect

when anybody says abuse to them they say i didnt infect you

examply of this is on funworld maps humans on tops of vents , 1 of them will fly or slap themself upto vents to scare the humans off or to make them run or jump away and then other zombies will imfect them , so they didnt "infect" them thereself, this is what i mean by bending the rules

what are the rules on flying through walls? , as mark does this a lot

they tent to behave better when admins and members are on , this afternoon quicksilver came on , about 5 mins before he came they were both flying through the air to escape zombies , some of you should go on undercover without the vip skin in play , you should easerly see them up to no good

and are vips allowed to ban?

i-am-evil-homer

Number of posts : 10
Birthday : 1976-04-21
Job/hobbies : ebay
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Auch Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 am

Hmm thats pretty weird that he can slain players without voting, its probably a bug.
Auch
Auch
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1989-03-20
Job/hobbies : Study at a University, Formula 1
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down