neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Jumps7yl3r

5 posters

Go down

Unban Jumps7yl3r Empty Unban Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:25 am

- Nick INGAME : Jumps7yl3r
- Admin/Member : I think this would mean the admin that banned me and that would probably be |nD| neondragon
- Reason of ban : Massive Freekill
- Date and time of the ban : 7(day)/09(month)/2010 around 4p.m. GMT+2
- Motivation for a deban : I must state that it was a huge missunderstanding I gathered all the terrorists on the black and yellow line inside the building than i started simon and it all went like this : simon says i'm simon simon says crouch and freeze on the black and yellow line on your spot in 3,2,1 and 0 (all crouched and freezed) ; All stand up please in 3,2,1 and 0 (no one stood up no one got killed) here comes the tricky part ; simon says i am SMITH , simon says all stand up (a few ..4 people stood up ... and i killed them and i want to mention that i saw a great deal of commanders using this way of tricking people) after which i said SIMON says get up and form the line shoulder by shoulder again in 3,2,1 and 0 (it was still smith and people started standing up i waited until all stood up and killed them all BCZ I REPEAT IT WAS STILL SMITH i write with caps lock because i would like you to understand that i am puting an accent on those things.) If i did something wrong in everything i just said and it was actually massive freekill than i am terribly sorry and i'll stick with the ban no questions asked but i only did what other people did and again if i massively freekilled i am terribly sorry. Thank you for reading everything i wrote.

Jumps7yl3r

Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1993-05-19
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Unban Jumps7yl3r Empty Re: Unban Jumps7yl3r

Post by SultaN Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 am

I dont get it..

You said simon says im smith. And then gave simon commands.
In this way you can just kill the ones who listened to the simon commands because your smith.

neonDragon had no right to ban u for this? Wth?

Also earlier this day the ndmenu was bugged and I said "Neon get off your lazy but and do something about it (rr server or something)" and then he kicked me for it. I wuss like whuut? O.o

Anyway, you can do this while u command. It's valid and he shouldnt have banned u.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 am

Thank you , i thought something i did was wrong i really hope we can clear this missunderstanding up. Oh and i just relised i got banned only for a day , i understand it's not a big deal but i dont want people to form a bad impression about me.

Last edited by Jumps7yl3r on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:42 am

I banned you last night using our database, after a member showed me a screenie of you. If you would've taken care in looking what the real reason was, you would've noticed that you got banned for TEAMkilling and not FREEkilling. Big difference.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 am

Oooh...i am terribly sorry i think i know what you are talking about is it in that night when i teamkilled someone and said stupid things? yes i know that thing sarah told me, someone else was at my computer making bad jokes. Thank you for clearing this up quicksilver and please remove this topic to the trash it has no reason at all than..i just thought since i played today that neondragon banned me, i am completly sorry for making a post for no reason ata ll it seems.

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:49 am

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Oooh...i am terribly sorry i think i know what you are talking about is it in that night when i teamkilled someone and said stupid things? yes i know that thing sarah told me, someone else was at my computer making bad jokes. Thank you for clearing this up quicksilver and please remove this topic to the trash it has no reason at all than..i just thought since i played today that neondragon banned me, i am completly sorry for making a post for no reason ata ll it seems.

It never gets old does it.. you are responsible for your own account. Never let anyone play on your account (you will never know what they will do with it).
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 am

Dude did i request to be unbanned because of that? no ofc not because i also know that, no need to remind me. Very Happy

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:22 am

Your ban expired probably now.

Have fun on the servers and watch out next time. Wink

Ancient
Ancient
Admin