neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The zm night server is Lightened up again!

5 posters

Go down

The zm night server is Lightened up again! Empty The zm night server is Lightened up again!

Post by Agent Smith Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:36 pm

The zm night server(CS 5) is lightened up again and people are able to play on that server again.
The zm night server isnt as light as day but its a bit darker now than CS 4, but people are able to see in it again.
The server isnt really populated ... yet so i advise to play a bit more on the zm night server to lure other people to get it popular again.

I must say it was the right thing to lighten up the night server again, because then it gets more popular.

GJ to all nD people

Very Happy
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

The zm night server is Lightened up again! Empty Re: The zm night server is Lightened up again!

Post by vladkboy Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:39 pm

OK ty for the information . Now will play more night too see if comeback to normal again ! Very Happy Count with the help of all nD* Zombie and the other nD* to incentive ppl of playing zombie again! Smile
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

The zm night server is Lightened up again! Empty Re: The zm night server is Lightened up again!

Post by Syntech Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:42 pm

players could not play for few days thats why it lost many players but the server is working again and will attract people
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vladkboy Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Yeah that can be right , but will be better if we nD* members help a little too! Very Happy
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoko Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Syntech wrote:players could not play for few days thats why it lost many players but the server is working again and will attract people

yes but i don't know what this error let occurs since it was on cs1 or cs2 some time ago too i think it was fun server.
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Right section..
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down