neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is this?

+2
x-regit-x
energy
6 posters

Go down

what is this? Empty what is this?

Post by energy Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 am

i got a PM with this,

Darfur, Sudan
Email: philip_martins04@yahoo.com
Dearly One,
My warmest greeting to you in the name of the Lord. I am Philip Martins Son of Chief George Martins; I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who died in the recent crisis in Sudan. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this sum in lucrative venture or manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have Five million, seven hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($5,700,000) to invest in this transaction and I will require your assistance in receiving the fund in your account in your country. I will gladly give you some reasonable percent from the total sum for your assistance.
Before his death on September 2009, he gave me all the necessary legal documents to the deposit of the fund in the bank, I am 20 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convenient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Sudan. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions: 1. Can you honestly help me from your heart? 2. Can I completely trust you? 3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account? Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my picture and also give you more details about me and the bank were my late father deposited the fund, so that you can reach the bank and confirm the existence of the fund as well, because seeing is believing.
Please always reply me through this my private email: philip_martins04@yahoo.com
Awaiting your immediate response and May God bless you for your effort.
With love,
Philip Martins

hes trying to scam me or what? anyone else got this pm? maybe this topic already been brought up but im not active here ;p

energy

Number of posts : 41
Birthday : 1991-06-26
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

what is this? Empty Re: what is this?

Post by x-regit-x Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:40 am

How old is this? I remember people getting these PMs some months back. Yes, he is obviosuly trying to scam you Wink I will try to search the other thread with this subject.
Edizt: Other people were faster ^^

Last edited by x-regit-x on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:40 am

Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BodyBuilder Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 am

BodyBuilder
BodyBuilder
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 593
Birthday : 1990-12-29
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:39 am

sparta
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 am

Since I one time made a mistake and sent 70 euro to a guy (not this one) i will never send anymore, even if its true!
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: