neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bands you grew up to and musik you love :D

4 posters

Go down

Bands you grew up to and musik you love :D Empty Bands you grew up to and musik you love :D

Post by raz Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi everyone just came over a few songs from a swedish band i listend to when i whas a kid... they had a consert a few weeks ago and id like to share to you all a song they did... its on swedish but it kicks as ( also post bands that meens alot to you even if they are not as big as those on the freaking radio) dosent matter post ! and listen Very Happy

maybe not the best quality but anyway got all thier songs so if you like it just pm me and il send em!
raz
raz

Male Number of posts : 184
Birthday : 1989-04-24
Job/hobbies : gaming,drinking and laugthing
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bands you grew up to and musik you love :D Empty Re: Bands you grew up to and musik you love :D

Post by Hibari Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:58 pm

i dont like these songs now but this is what i did listen to when i was a kid O.o

Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Bands you grew up to and musik you love :D Empty Re: Bands you grew up to and musik you love :D

Post by raz Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 pm

haha thats awsume i remember those 2.
raz
raz

Male Number of posts : 184
Birthday : 1989-04-24
Job/hobbies : gaming,drinking and laugthing
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:34 am

The music I grown up with: