neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism.

+7
Hibari
Smile
QuickSilver
luna llena
Arnold Schwarzenegger
kami (GER]
Aurelius
11 posters

Go down

[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Empty endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism.

Post by Aurelius Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 am

Nick: endurance |23| RoLandooh
Steam ID#10 "endurance |23| RoLandooh" 491 STEAM_0:1:2218022

Reason: Ok so we were playing JB and suddenly a guy name loginigger came in the server and mic spammed (he was T) and the this guy started to spam nigger for some reason, i said many, many times to just say logi shut up not nigger stfu and everytime i say it to him he goes like SHUT UP AURELIUS!! -.-
Here's some screenies.
First Steam ID
[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Endura10

Proofs.
[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Endura11
[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Endura12
[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Endura13

Facts Noticed: Being racist and are not giving up, i gave him like 3-2 chances -.-

I hope this is enough for a strike becuse i've seen other get a strike for saying nigger.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Empty Re: [Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism.

Post by kami (GER] Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm

there is a player with name LOGINIGGER

+ .eclips and Ozkiller-DK did write nigger too

.eclips says on the last screen 'his name is nigger'
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Empty Re: [Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism.

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:39 pm

kami (GER] wrote:...

there is a player with name LOGINIGGER

+ .eclips and Ozkiller-DK did write nigger too

.eclips says on the last screen 'his name is nigger'

Aurelius scams a bit too much
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Aureluis when i look at these ss i see that many ppl say 'nigger' etc. Why u make a ban request against this guy and not for the others? In my opinion he just say 'his name' in this case.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 pm

luna llena wrote:Aureluis when i look at these ss i see that many ppl say 'nigger' etc. Why u make a ban request against this guy and not for the others? In my opinion he just say 'his name' in this case.
I know but they are doing it on purpose and yes i will make another report for the other guys im doing the reports on my time becuse im very tired today.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:19 pm

And why are the first lines of the 1st en 3rd screenie edited?
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:08 pm

QuickSilver wrote:And why are the first lines of the 1st en 3rd screenie edited?

thats with some other sceenies of him the same case, i think its a bug in his program.. always the first line within the scrollcursor
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

QuickSilver wrote:And why are the first lines of the 1st en 3rd screenie edited?

im sry but i never edit my post and i dont even now what you mean with editing i just click print screen button then paint and save it via paint and then on the forum everyone is saying that im editing but i dont get what you mean with it.

btw today i didnt got much time so i think admin can see the other guys saying nigger so i hope he can ban them also becuse they said it to and again sorry i didnt have any time this report was like 3 - 4 min and as u can see on the screenshot of the ID you can see eclipx ID and ozkiller if you want it written here it is
".eclipx" 468 STEAM_0:1:18555217
"OzKilleR-DK" 497 STEAM_17382922
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 pm

[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Endura11
That is what quick was talking about
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

smileftw wrote:[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. Endura11

ohh yeah thats a stupid bug you know i got a virus before and redownloaded cs and know every times i make like a screenshot it bugs and im not editing i swear i dont even now how to edit Laughing
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Aurelius wrote:

ohh yeah thats a stupid bug you know i got a virus before and redownloaded cs and know every times i make like a screenshot it bugs and im not editing i swear i dont even now how to edit Laughing

Thats a weird reason that causes that 'bug'.. my advise to the admins would to hear both stories.. I dont believe this guy since he provoked me in cs4 aswell
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Aurelius wrote:

------sorry for this spam-----

stop talk shit aurelius.. here is another report you did: http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/jail-bans-f49/r4u-jellebe-255-steam_018387593-collection-thread-t6575.htm

i dont see that "virus bug"
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 am

Hibari wrote:
Aurelius wrote:

stop talk shit aurelius.. here is another report you did: http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/jail-bans-f49/r4u-jellebe-255-steam_018387593-collection-thread-t6575.htm

You don't?
I do on some pictures.

Ike

Number of posts : 200
Birthday : 1998-08-26
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 am

Comparing the others screenshots took by aurelius, this one does looks like it was edited.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:35 am

Hibari wrote:
Aurelius wrote:

hibari im not talking shit i said i F*cking redownloaded steam and that report was before redownloading it..

And mr mackey stop f*cking whine about what i said, i said like mackey stop it or ill maybe make a report once just to make peace on the server u were calling him fucking noob and such things.

AND STOP SAYING THAT IM EDITING FFS I DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT.
And sometimes when i take a screenshot on a tk or something the names dissapear and it wont show who got teamkilled or something and once again please stop saying im editing please!
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurnero Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 am

xReii wrote:Comparing the others screenshots took by aurelius, this one does looks like it was edited.

[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. R4u_bm10

[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. R4u5_b10

[Accepted] endurance |23| RoLandooh Racism. R4uste10

Please re-think before accusing this guy for editing. If you look closely, there is no screenshot with capitals saying "NIGGER" in the other screenshots. Therefor he didnt edit it from another screen to make this ban request worthy. I understand if he is somewhat close to conex skills in photoshop, he could pull this off. But check logs then perhaps. . Also look at the screenshots, why would he edit on a screenshot with steam ids ? Unless he faked hes steamID which I cant seem to believe that he can fool the admins. Seems legit bug or computer problems.
Yurnero
Yurnero

Male Number of posts : 176
Birthday : 1993-03-08
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 am

i dont think that anyone here thought that he is editing snaps to get someone banned. but the thing is that there is 1 line missing (i believe its a bug and no editing) and in this line could have been a chat of him saying anything. thats what all are wanting to know. why is the first line of the console "deleted". and i think it is a bug, cause i also got some snaps which are terribly bugged and useless.

e.g.: https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/14/44/27/70/untitl95.jpg

so we should stop talking about this bug.. even if he is this stupid and trys to explain it came after a reinstall of steam. lol. u talk too much aurelius. and what u say is not trustfully.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:20 am

Yurnero wrote:
xReii wrote:Comparing the others screenshots took by aurelius, this one does looks like it was edited.

Please re-think before accusing this guy for editing. If you look closely, there is no screenshot with capitals saying "NIGGER" in the other screenshots. Therefor he didnt edit it from another screen to make this ban request worthy. I understand if he is somewhat close to conex skills in photoshop, he could pull this off. But check logs then perhaps. . Also look at the screenshots, why would he edit on a screenshot with steam ids ? Unless he faked hes steamID which I cant seem to believe that he can fool the admins. Seems legit bug or computer problems.

I'm not accusing any1 , i'm only saying it seems edited somehow, this will cause many problems.., anyways up to the admins to decide so ya as kami said.

Peace and sorry if this is count as spam.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 am

xReii wrote:
Yurnero wrote:

I'm not accusing any1 , i'm only saying it seems edited somehow, this will cause many problems.., anyways up to the admins to decide so ya as kami said.

Peace and sorry if this is count as spam.

honeslty guys i made this stupid report on 5 minutes how could i edit and no i didnt say anything if i did POST IT FFS the thing i said was dont say nigger that what i said and is that a swear word ? NO!
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by NiceGuy Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:18 am

aurelius, i were there when they said that word, and it was a guy, named something with nigger, i dont remember exactly, and he was a T and micspammed, so they wanted him to stfu. so what do they do? they scream his name and trying to tell him to stfu.
NiceGuy
NiceGuy

Male Number of posts : 44
Birthday : 1996-09-29
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 am

I'm amazed that you guys can blow it out of proportion like this.. I merely asked why the first line in the console is blank.

Closed until decision due to spam.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 am

Accepted

STEAM_0:1:22180224 - endurance |23| RoLandooh - Strike 3 (permban)
- Racism

Next time, please take more care in noting down the ID correctly. You missed a number.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down