neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ball

+19
umax
Smile
Army Of oNe
Coffeecake
xelef
Eazy
swarley
Marksel
Mati
x-regit-x
Emziek
SultaN
zoNe~
kami (GER]
Sarah
QuickSilver
hazik666
Fagnatic
Hibari
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: Ball

Post by Xalus Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 am

We could set for some weeks,
that only Ts can have it..
Xalus
Xalus

Number of posts : 204
Birthday : 1995-04-26
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 am

Xalus, doing that would only increase the play time after CTs can have it i think.
Its just something new people will play with it for some time until it gets boring.
Just sit it out and wait a few days then it will blow over and it will just be another day at Jailbreak.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 am

It just would be good if there was a command for CTs to get the ball back in it's original position. This way the ball can not get lost andit is easy to get the ball perfectly in the middle of the field. Maybe add that it only can be used once per 30 seconds or such.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 am

x-regit-x wrote:It just would be good if there was a command for CTs to get the ball back in it's original position. This way the ball can not get lost andit is easy to get the ball perfectly in the middle of the field. Maybe add that it only can be used once per 30 seconds or such.

Or only to members ;-)
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 156
Birthday : 1990-06-09
Job/hobbies : DJ
Registration date : 2010-05-03

http://www.djsteves.be

Back to top Go down

Post by NiceGuy Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 pm

stevenn, not only to members, what if you wanna play soccer with the Ts but no member is there? as regit said it would be easier with the command to get it to the middle perfectly, so if no member is there, why cant we use the command with a normal ct?
NiceGuy
NiceGuy

Male Number of posts : 44
Birthday : 1996-09-29
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Well if the CT would get that kind of command, i think it would be abused by some of those CTs who dont know the basic rules and such it can be abused during a football game, Example: a football game is in progress, and a ct uses the command when the team he wants to win almost looses that makes the game fail seriosly.
So i can agree in some part to what stevenN writes that only members get that kind of command due to the abusive nature of some CTs.
My opinion.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:41 pm

xelef wrote:Well if the CT would get that kind of command, i think it would be abused by some of those CTs who dont know the basic rules and such it can be abused during a football game, Example: a football game is in progress, and a ct uses the command when the team he wants to win almost looses that makes the game fail seriosly.
So i can agree in some part to what stevenN writes that only members get that kind of command due to the abusive nature of some CTs.
My opinion.
Then we add a message that shows everybody who has resetted the ball's position.
Also it should only work for alive CTs then. Or that it only works if the CT is in a cricle with radius of e.g. 500 units of the starting position of the ball. (So that they don't annoy the Ts on freedays if the play with the ball.)

If it gets added we will see whether it works and whether it will need some fixes or should be removed totally.
If you find more problems i will find more solutions d:

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:45 pm

x-regit-x wrote:If it gets added we will see whether it works and whether it will need some fixes or should be removed totally.
If you find more problems i will find more solutions d:

Yes but the problem is still present, cause a message troughout the Server wont help that much it would only increase spam such as : wtf,omg and such towards that player.
And if no member is present nothing is really done about that.
I still think there would be to much abuse, and besides that the new ball is not as hard to place in the middle as the old balls is.
so a command like that would be so the lazy CTs can just stand still instead of actually doing something while commander gives orders trough mic.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm

why dont let the ball respawn in middle of the field when a goal is shot.

and i still dont understand how to make a t drop the ball when he is going to shoot a goal, u only said he will be slower with ball, but can u make him drop it?

+what i would like is if u could curve the ball left and right on radio1 and radio2 command. and that the players on the field get a longjump (A or D + Spacebar). like on a nomal soccerjam server.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:42 pm

The only sulotion on this problem would be that the ball can only be in soccer field, only T's can move the ball and that the ball automaticly resets when it gets in goal.

Ike

Number of posts : 200
Birthday : 1998-08-26
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2