neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabling CT for bad guys?

5 posters

Go down

Disabling CT for bad guys? Empty Disabling CT for bad guys?

Post by Ike Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:50 am

I just came up with this idea, do not if it works and do not if it is good.

Like this, a guy freekilled and teamkilled and got banned for 48 hours or more, and got one strike. In addition it would be good to "disable" CT Team for him for like a week so he can't play CT so he knows that you should not do that (This should not be the same thing against people who harass etc). Then when this person does it again (2 strikes) he get permed from CT team but can still play as T on jailbreak. This is a good idea according to me. Post what you think about it but you MUST say how you could improve the idea.

Ike

Number of posts : 200
Birthday : 1998-08-26
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Disabling CT for bad guys? Empty Re: Disabling CT for bad guys?

Post by Coffeecake Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:11 am

hmm i dont think this would work but is a VERY good idea.but maby not a permanent ban from ct team.just accidents-warning. another one-1 day ban from ct team.dont take the strike system into aspect.

still a very good idea and i LOVE it ^^
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:18 am

Yeah, but if they are troubble makers that makes massives tks, fks, etc they should get permed by CT.

Ike

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:37 am

In private section we once discussed about banning players on Strike 2 from the Counter-Terrorist Team. In the end we decided not to do it, because our banning system gives them a few chances. If they keep on teamkilling/freekilling they will be permanently banned from all of our servers soon.
You suggested it just for freekillers but i think here counts the same.

Banning them a week from Counter-Terrorists additionally to their ban they receive is imo also not very useful. They see that they did do something wrong and got punished when they can not join the server. Banning them one week (or a few days) from CT Team after their ban has expired has no effect at all because the player already knows that he got caught doing a bad thing.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NiceGuy Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:42 am

this would be a good idea, but i do also agree with x-regit-x, if they have been banned they know that they did something wrong, so it is kind of unnecessery to ban them from ct team.
NiceGuy
NiceGuy

Male Number of posts : 44
Birthday : 1996-09-29
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 am

x-regit-x wrote:In private section we once discussed about banning players on Strike 2 from the Counter-Terrorist Team. In the end we decided not to do it, because our banning system gives them a few chances. If they keep on teamkilling/freekilling they will be permanently banned from all of our servers soon.
You suggested it just for freekillers but i think here counts the same.

Banning them a week from Counter-Terrorists additionally to their ban they receive is imo also not very useful. They see that they did do something wrong and got punished when they can not join the server. Banning them one week (or a few days) from CT Team after their ban has expired has no effect at all because the player already knows that he got caught doing a bad thing.

I don't think like this. If you freekill a person you mostly get slay etc if it was on purpose. But with this idea you can ban then from ct team for 1 day etc.

Ike

Back to top Go down

Post by NiceGuy Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 am

but if they freekill a couple of players, then slay or switch is enough, and if you freekill many a normal ban is enough.
NiceGuy
NiceGuy

Male Number of posts : 44
Birthday : 1996-09-29
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:30 am

Like Regit already noted, this has been discussed, the idea was rejected.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down