neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news for all zombie players and VIPs!

+9
Ancient
Coffeecake
xReii
W_a_S_y_L
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Relaxx The Don
hazik666
Marksel
QuickSilver
13 posters

Go down

Good news for all zombie players and VIPs! Empty Good news for all zombie players and VIPs!

Post by QuickSilver Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi guys,

I've got some good news to tell you all. First of all, I'm sure you all know Aleks. Well, he has been permbanned for using aimbot.. That's good news #1. Good news #2 is because of his permban, we have decided to reinstate no-clip on the zombie server for all the VIP's!

However, In the Terms & Agreements for VIP's, I have now specifically listed that using no-clip for infecting people is strictly forbidden. Please read the full thread here:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/vip-donation-forums-f22/please-read-before-purchasing-vip-t6215.htm#103399

Thanks for reading and enjoy the servers!

-QS
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Good news for all zombie players and VIPs! Empty Re: Good news for all zombie players and VIPs!

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:19 pm

If you don't care then don't reply.

With this change, will the change to the cooldown of no-clip also be re-looked at? the cooldown is incredibly long atm..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Good news for all zombie players and VIPs! Empty Re: Good news for all zombie players and VIPs!

Post by QuickSilver Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 pm

The cooldown period is now 5 mins.

Mackey, one more time and you are banned got it? At this point I would love to just say "go fuck yourself", but I won't since I'm a nice guy.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Finaly! Very Happy stupid noob vips cant get to my epic spots anymore

@Qs In the VIP rule part if you add,

If your VIP is removed due to abuse of powers you will not get a refund.

Then you dont have to give out refunds of it, just so you know..
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Good job. Aleks banned and no-clip is back with a good rule to it. Can't be much better than this Very Happy

/ Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1987-09-02
Job/hobbies : Counter-Strike ^__^
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://relaxx.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:50 pm

QuickSilver wrote:The cooldown period is now 5 mins.

Mackey, one more time and you are banned got it? At this point I would love to just say "go fuck yourself", but I won't since I'm a nice guy.

Ban me and I will report you for abusing. Simply banning me for no reason is abusing. Removing my valid opinion about this 'good' news is abusing aswel and I reported you to Agito
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:

Ban me and I will report you for abusing. Simply banning me for no reason is abusing. Removing my valid opinion about this 'good' news is abusing aswell and I reported you to Agito

I've already talked with Agito. I do regret removing your post, I shouldn't have done that, so my apologies. But I do not regret my post and I still stand by it. Ever since you left nD (and also when you were still a member), you've been acting like a total dick at times, your deleted post being no exception. I'm very much tired of you constantly makes post that can ignite a flame-war.

Also, MY opinion is that you purposely made that post which I deleted, just to see what would happen and to troll around on the forum. I gave nothing more but good news and you went all like "/care". None of what I wrote can be classified as bad news at all! If you don't care, then you're welcome to leave and not leave a post! You don't have to post you know! Why did you have to spoil my mood of being happy to tell all the zombie VIP's that everything is back to normal.

I'm done with this now, so let's get back on topic. Any off-topics post from now on, from you or anyone else, will get deleted.

QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:58 pm

QuickSilver wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

Ban me and I will report you for abusing. Simply banning me for no reason is abusing. Removing my valid opinion about this 'good' news is abusing aswell and I reported you to Agito

I've already talked with Agito. I do regret removing your post, I shouldn't have done that, so my apologies. But I do not regret my post and I still stand by it. Ever since you left nD (and also when you were still a member), you've been acting like a total dick at times, your deleted post being no exception. I'm very much tired of you constantly makes post that can ignite a flame-war.

Also, MY opinion is that you purposely made that post which I deleted, just to see what would happen and to troll around on the forum. I gave nothing more but good news and you went all like "/care". None of what I wrote can be classified as bad news at all! If you don't care, then you're welcome to leave and not leave a post! You don't have to post you know! Why did you have to spoil my mood of being happy to tell all the zombie VIP's that everything is back to normal.

I'm done with this now, so let's get back on topic. Any off-topics post from now on, from you or anyone else, will get deleted.

Thanks for the apologies and its true sometimes I acted like a dick but the same can be said to you. Hope you know now how anoying the /care quote can be and fyi I wasnt out for a flame-war this was my honest opinion about it. I really dont care much about VIP's so it may have looked that I didnt care at all but you did type zombie-players aswell and im one of them Wink. Sorry for spoiling your mood but I wasnt out to rape your day.

Towelie
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Huzzah!

Not that I really care about the no-clip(Like i mentioned before - i treated it as a zombie madness , so it didnt bother me that much) ,
but - YAY aleks is gone :3
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:07 am

Great news!

But i think there's a rule that should be setted on

Like using no clip to not go to stuch spots where humans and zombies can not get there.

@
Also Quick , the VIP improvement's are really going to be setted on once you guys have a conclusion of what your adding up on VIP ?
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:33 am

this seems a bit doubtfull that aleks got banned for aim-hack or something.someone with that much heat on them wouldnt just use a hack in the open.he wouldnt use a hack at all.i think someone has framed him or hes been set up ^^

anyway im glad to see the noclip being brought back to zombie,and although i have nothing against aleks,im pretty glad hes gone.he has caused too much hassle in these servers.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 am

Coffeecake wrote:this seems a bit doubtfull that aleks got banned for aim-hack or something.someone with that much heat on them wouldnt just use a hack in the open.he wouldnt use a hack at all.i think someone has framed him or hes been set up ^^

SteamID and demo's don't lie.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 am

QuickSilver wrote:Hi guys,

I've got some good news to tell you all. First of all, I'm sure you all know Aleks. Well, he has been permbanned for using aimbot.. That's good news #1.

I stopped reading after that! Good thing he used cheats (lol..)
He was probably the most hated person on the servers Very Happy!

Great job Kas!
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 am

Omg thanks I really love to have noclip back Smile, And good that Aleks got perm ban
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 am

Although I almost never play zombie this will do great for the persons that do play. Wink
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Auch Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 am

thank you for the information quicksilver.
Auch
Auch
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1989-03-20
Job/hobbies : Study at a University, Formula 1
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:47 am

Ancient wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:Hi guys,

I've got some good news to tell you all. First of all, I'm sure you all know Aleks. Well, he has been permbanned for using aimbot.. That's good news #1.

I stopped reading after that! Good thing he used cheats (lol..)
He was probably the most hated person on the servers Very Happy!

Great job Kas!
Qft.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down