neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not pointing any fingers but..

+3
Sarah
QuickSilver
SexyPanda
7 posters

Go down

Not pointing any fingers but.. Empty Not pointing any fingers but..

Post by SexyPanda Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 am

Some of the members need to raise their game a bit...

Like i said im not pointing fingers at anyone and i believe some people moderate the server realy well..
But some of the newer-ish members dont realy moderate the server enough.. i see people getting away with calling me and other people racial slurs and ALOT of harrasing.. and sometimes their on the server for an hour + before a member realises whats going on.. and kicks them.

Now i know you guys are new and all that and you wanna have fun on the servers just as much as we do but just pay attention a bit more please Smile

Regards

Sexypanda <3

-Dont flame this thread for all you haters out their-
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Not pointing any fingers but.. Empty Re: Not pointing any fingers but..

Post by QuickSilver Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:56 am

SexyPanda wrote:I see people getting away with calling me and other people racial slurs

Que?
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 am

SexyPanda wrote:Some of the members need to raise their game a bit...

Like i said im not pointing fingers at anyone and i believe some people moderate the server realy well..
But some of the newer-ish members dont realy moderate the server enough.. i see people getting away with calling me and other people racial slurs and ALOT of harrasing.. and sometimes their on the server for an hour + before a member realises whats going on.. and kicks them.

Now i know you guys are new and all that and you wanna have fun on the servers just as much as we do but just pay attention a bit more please Smile

Regards

Sexypanda <3

-Dont flame this thread for all you haters out their-

I have to agree with panda sometimes you see people acting like idiots for a long time and the members dont do anything, I understand that you might be new and dont want to be accused of abuse but come on when things are wrong and everyplayer on the server tells you to do something about it you dont have to be a genius to get that hes doing something wrong.
A little faster reactions at times could be better just a tip...
You are doing a great work btw Smile
Sarah
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 am

I know one of them are me, but I havent got "used" ( dont know how to explain it..) yet, trying as good as I can though.
But I will make sure to better up, but it is indeed hard to see with 5 guys telling me that 5 diffrent people did 5 diffrent things.
So, I will try to better up.

But if there is something that I dont notice (Im not god, cant read chat all the time) poke me on steam: Impwngedude
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 am

The ndmenu takes some time getting used to, for everyone. Right now the "new batch" are as green as can be and thus need a little time to adapt. I'm convinced everything will be fine in a week or so, but they need to get experience in using the menu. In a week they will know the combination for kicking/slaying by heart, while they currently still have to search every time.

When I got the /menu, I needed to get used to it aswell. But after a week I got handier at it. I can now blindly type V-3-6-"name" to slay someone. This is the same thing that the newer guys are going through at the moment.
Also, don't forget that we have to see things for ourselves before we can act. Some people do lose track of that.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:41 am

I get that what you are saying quick but its not that more that someone can sit and abuse and harass someone for 30 mins the member sees this beacuse hes typing in the chat at the same time and they keep abusng this player and the member dont do anything...

I get that they are new but it shouldnt take more then half an hour for a member to do something about that even if that person is new.

So the only thing I think of is stop being so afraid that you will abuse becuse that is not abuse if you kick or do something to a person thats both harssing and abusing one person in the game and then continues after he leaves....
Sarah
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 am

Well yea, if that's the case I agree.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:53 am

I try to read the chat as much as possible, but if I miss something out..
Poke me on steam sarah, "Impwngedude"
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPanda Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:55 am

*Glad no one flamed my thread D:*

Basicly i think like quicky said once you guys settle in and have a bit more confidence you will be able to hand out the punishments that abusers and harrasers deserve.. :
)

And im still not naming any names so dont go jumping to conclusions guys (:

Smile if i see anyone thats breaking the rules il let you know Wink

<3
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LTUMax JB Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm

my ndmenu is binded as "O" lol

the trickiest thing about the menu is finding the name...

another tricky thing about being a member is deciding when to use ur Menu, and who's side to take... ur friends or another guys. Deciding who is right who is lying, and seeing things for urself (usually means dying and spectating, or choosing Spectate mode)

LTUMax JB

Number of posts : 65
Birthday : 1992-01-05
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Army Of oNe Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:17 am

well I am VIP now for some months, and I really think that I help out allot. when members don't see it, i always try to do a vote kick or a vote ban.
and i must agree its hard to see everything, butt if u just pay attention to the chat, and just pay attention to the game, i think u can really see allot.

and i agree with panda to, butt what He can do by himself, is making good Snapshots or screenies, and then make a report in the ban session.
then the people who harass u still wont get away with it..
Army Of oNe
Army Of oNe

Male Number of posts : 115
Birthday : 1988-02-19
Job/hobbies : Sales-manager, Computer-Poker-Dating.
Registration date : 2010-03-24

http://hyves.nl/under-influence9

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:28 am

Well sometimes i dont see the 'abusers/insulters'. i pay very much attention into the chat. But my laptop is small so sometimes i miss parts (and thats the reason i typ in caps XD ) so ppl wrtite me on steam. Than i look into the console and when its true i slay/kick that guy. Wink
And sometimes when i want to slay/kick this guy i cant find his name in the menu xD. I have to search search...

In my opinion is that a good topic for the members so we can pay more and more attention in the chat and work harder. Wink

We do our best^^
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum