neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CT'S LISTEN FFS!

+9
Nonian
Army Of oNe
Coffeecake
Fagnatic
QuickSilver
swarley
kami (GER]
Smile
Hibari
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CT'S LISTEN FFS! Empty CT'S LISTEN FFS!

Post by Hibari Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 pm

so.. me and Steven was the last Terrorist and we was gonna have a spray contest.. (cheat allowed) so i did spray first and got very good.. then Steven did spray but he did sit and spray so his spray didnt show.. so he got another chance (special treatment FTW) then he sprayed AGAIN and failed.. then spitzz did spray on the wall.. then Kloom (the commander) say Steven did win.. me, smile and some more T did spam the ct its a CT spray! but he didnt listen... he only said "no steven won" and steven did only lie... he did even write "HAHAHA" in T chat so Kloom shouldnt have been able to see.. Spitzz did even show Kloom that it was his spray but he still said "NO! Steven won" and i said to kloom "IT WAS A FUCKING CT SPRAY! TELL STEVEN TO SPRAY AND YOU WILL SEE!" but he still wouldnt do it.. he said "No Steven won" so after some more argue he killed me... then Steven did do Spray contest with Kloom and then Steven spray it showed that it wasnt his spray and kloom did pretend like it was nothing.... i mean really CTS! USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN! IF HALF OF ALL THAT PLAYED SAYS ITS A CT SPRAY IT IS! LISTEN FOR ONCE!

i just wanted to get this out... remember CT... listen more >.>
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

CT'S LISTEN FFS! Empty Re: CT'S LISTEN FFS!

Post by Smile Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Yes, this was indeed very bad.. Almost everyone spammed the chat.
Yet no reply.. CTs really need to read more o.o
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:06 pm

aww dont shout..

why didnt the other cts just kill steven then? :/ nubs

i think it was quicksilver who got freekilled for the same reason a week ago.
its normal that u get angry then, isnt it?

but do u rly believe that anyone who is playing like this ct will come to the forum and read this and care about it?

CTs just shouldnt spray on the wall when its a spraycontest..
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:24 pm

I was ct there, and what i saw in the chat; was that SpiitZ sayd that it was his spray

Aswell, i was afk for a while had to do something irl :s should of payed attention there
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Yeah, that was me kami. I think the CT back then was Icecold, but anyways..

You're totally right Hibari, CTs DO need to read the chat more. Also, Spitzz should know better than to do such a foolish and noobish thing. From now on I will slay, kick or switch CT's who do these things during a spray contest.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:31 pm

maybe it was just member special threatment..
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm

QuickSilver wrote:From now on I will slay, kick or switch CT's who do these things during a spray contest.

Good.. Smile was about to Slay him but he wasnt really sure if it would have been abuse.. talk about it in nD private maybe and tell all jail members that it is allowed to slay/kick if something like this happens
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Hibari wrote:so.. me and Steven was the last Terrorist and we was gonna have a spray contest.. (cheat allowed) so i did spray first and got very good.. then Steven did spray but he did sit and spray so his spray didnt show.. so he got another chance (special treatment FTW) then he sprayed AGAIN and failed.. then spitzz did spray on the wall.. then Kloom (the commander) say Steven did win.. me, smile and some more T did spam the ct its a CT spray! but he didnt listen... he only said "no steven won" and steven did only lie... he did even write "HAHAHA" in T chat so Kloom shouldnt have been able to see.. Spitzz did even show Kloom that it was his spray but he still said "NO! Steven won" and i said to kloom "IT WAS A FUCKING CT SPRAY! TELL STEVEN TO SPRAY AND YOU WILL SEE!" but he still wouldnt do it.. he said "No Steven won" so after some more argue he killed me... then Steven did do Spray contest with Kloom and then Steven spray it showed that it wasnt his spray and kloom did pretend like it was nothing.... i mean really CTS! USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN! IF HALF OF ALL THAT PLAYED SAYS ITS A CT SPRAY IT IS! LISTEN FOR ONCE!

i just wanted to get this out... remember CT... listen more >.>

both of stevens sprays bugged.i went in ghost mode and managed to see stevens sprays in ghsot mode,and they both beat hibaris sprays by miles.after steven had won 2 times,they did a last reaction,and steven won again so hibari was killed.yes cts need to read chat more but u started spamming and swearing in caps and everyone just started ignoring you.spiitzz was saying that the green spray was his,he even sprayed on the ground,then shot the commander and told him to look their in chat and said that was my spray.ct's should read chat more but hibari atm your just raging
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Army Of oNe Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:25 pm

well i think its a regular problem for the ct's that they dont listen to what the commander says or what bin said in the chat.. so i think they have to pay more attention to that, so problems like above can be stopt bevore they even happen.
Army Of oNe
Army Of oNe

Male Number of posts : 115
Birthday : 1988-02-19
Job/hobbies : Sales-manager, Computer-Poker-Dating.
Registration date : 2010-03-24

http://hyves.nl/under-influence9

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonian Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

QuickSilver wrote:Yeah, that was me kami. I think the CT back then was Icecold, but anyways..

You're totally right Hibari, CTs DO need to read the chat more. Also, Spitzz should know better than to do such a foolish and noobish thing. From now on I will slay, kick or switch CT's who do these things during a spray contest.

Make a rule of it so they dont come whit the reason "Its not standing in rules etc."
Nonian
Nonian

Male Number of posts : 87
Birthday : 1996-01-18
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 pm

I checked the logs, and Stevenns behavior is inappropriate as well, instead of trying to prevent the freekill he laughs and acts like he won. But I must admit, the temptation to do so was high.

And Hibari, your language was out of line again. I know how angry you can get when such things happen, but FKs just happen regularly, swearing and harassing doesn't help it afterwards. What you've said is close to a ban.

Also, you can't always monitor the chat when you are concentrated and commanding, you can't do both at the same time. Maybe with /me he would've seen it.

Still, when many people are continuesly saying that and you even wrote in capital letters it's questionable why he didn't see it. Also I wonder that not a single CT did see it and told him.... or where they all playing around?

Anyways, such things happen all the time, and it's no reason to get overexcited so hard. If the other one sees his mistake it's half so bad, and if he continuesly fails he hopefully get switched by someone.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Mati wrote:Still, when many people are continuesly saying that and you even wrote in capital letters it's questionable why he didn't see it. Also I wonder that not a single CT did see it and told him.... or where they all playing around?

then make sure the new/old member do theyre work? O.o
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:29 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:
Mati wrote:Still, when many people are continuesly saying that and you even wrote in capital letters it's questionable why he didn't see it. Also I wonder that not a single CT did see it and told him.... or where they all playing around?

then make sure the new/old member do theyre work? O.o

im sry but what do you mean by that ?? nothing in that quote had anything to do with members not doing there job ??
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 am

Mati wrote:Also, you can't always monitor the chat when you are concentrated and commanding, you can't do both at the same time. Maybe with /me he would've seen it.

Still, when many people are continuesly saying that and you even wrote in capital letters it's questionable why he didn't see it. Also I wonder that not a single CT did see it and told him.... or where they all playing around?

The first I said it with -me 2 times i think, someone more did it also i believe.
Second, the only one that actually tried to prevent it was spiiitz but he didnt have a mic so..
the rest of CTs just stood there maybe someone tried to say something couldnt tell..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 am

Dude yeah I already apologized like 500x times
+ I slayed myself withing my LR ;-)
But coffeecake did say also in the chat I won (when he saw my spray in ghost mode)

So; I stop funning around like that & I didn't know you would take it SOOO serious for 1 lr
If I really want my lr that round I wouldn't slay myself Smile

Edit: Just apologized myself to hibari ;-) I love you

Last edited by StevenN on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 156
Birthday : 1990-06-09
Job/hobbies : DJ
Registration date : 2010-05-03

http://www.djsteves.be

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 am

StevenN wrote:Dude yeah I already apologized like 500x times
+ I slayed myself withing my LR ;-)

steven you shouldnt have.the cts werent listening but you won both spray contests and the last reaction.
your spray could only be seen from a certain angle which i saw in ghost mode and can confirm you won by a LOT.
NOw although hibari made this topic because he was angry because he got killed instead of you,although if they killed you it would have been a freekill,its still about CT's not reading chat.

Now many people complain to me that im not reading chat.i can notice my name in the chat while commanding and will read what they have to say,but most of the time it is utter bull****. i say'ed simon says crouch and freeze on smith so they scream FK FK FK FK FK!!!! when they are killed.as mati said,cts cant read and respond to chat while commanding.if their is something desperate to say to a ct,wait untill the t's are like silentwalking and following him.Also using /me : gives you more attention,but think about it,because it is very annoying when people spam for nothing with caps and /me :
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 am

i read steven as a terrorist should slay himself for a mistake of the CT? why should a T slay himself for that..
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 am

kami (GER] wrote:i read steven as a terrorist should slay himself for a mistake of the CT? why should a T slay himself for that..

Because I wanted to get it over with Smile
The fun part was gone (for me)
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 am

but u was T. so why should u slay urself for a mistake a CT did.

thats not against the rules. and even when u are member there is no reason to slay urself for staying as a example?

u did slay urself for ending the flame on the server i think. but still u had not to do it. or am i wrong?
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 am

kami (GER] wrote:but u was T. so why should u slay urself for a mistake a CT did.

thats not against the rules. and even when u are member there is no reason to slay urself for staying as a example?

u did slay urself for ending the flame on the server i think. but still u had not to do it. or am i wrong?

Actually I think it was the best option (because I'm member) I have to be mister lova lova on the server.
And that round I wasn't Sad
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 am

i wouldnt have slain myself there.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:42 am

kami (GER] wrote:i wouldnt have slain myself there.

But you are a sexy panda...
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 am

request forumban !!! xD

okay. but still its not in the rules. so there is no need to slay urself as T.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:07 am

About the 'stevenn acted inappropriately' shit, what the hell are you talking about?
He is a Terrorist, why on earth would a terrorist/prisoner not take a chance to survive?? It's his job as terrorist in that mod to do whatever it takes to get out of that jail of his, admitting to lose isn't one of the things you do as terrorist, you deceive and win with whatever is necesarry to win.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 am

Marksel wrote:About the 'stevenn acted inappropriately' shit, what the hell are you talking about?
He is a Terrorist, why on earth would a terrorist/prisoner not take a chance to survive?? It's his job as terrorist in that mod to do whatever it takes to get out of that jail of his, admitting to lose isn't one of the things you do as terrorist, you deceive and win with whatever is necesarry to win.

actually word for word.. what i was thinking !
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next