neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend...

3 posters

Go down

r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend... Empty r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend...

Post by r4u | Jimmy Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 am

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:26838833
- Nick INGAME : dunno
- Admin/Member : dunno
- Reason of ban : teamkilling
- Date and time of the ban : dunno
- Motivation for a deban : It wasn't me, it was my friend. And i know its not good to give your account to a friend, even if its your best friend. Anyway i really hope i get unbanned. He thought he was funny by killing i guess 7 teammates. Now i got the ban on a server (nD) i really like and i play much of my time (about 70%). I hope 1 or more admins can look at this and give me a unban... Thnx to you all Smile). So please unban me. I got permanent ban btw (logic).

r4u | Jimmy

Number of posts : 1
Birthday : 1985-07-24
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend... Empty Re: r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend...

Post by Leon Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 am

That ''friend/brother/sister used my account'' excuse. We have heard that alot of times. And btw, it is you're responsibility to take care of your own account. And haven't you even heard the sentence that is ''Dont give or share your account to someone''. (no dont answer that, that was a retorical question.)
Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend... Empty Re: r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend...

Post by QuickSilver Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 am

You didn't get your strike 3 only for teamkilling, but also for this:

r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend... Iyzvwn

r4u | Jimmy permanent banned by his friend... 1sysmb

I don't think I need to explain that to you, but for our English-spealing friends:

Cancer cunt game
Cancer CT's

The T blocked me
Cancer game

-------------------------------------------
As we've been telling people for quite some time now, you are responsible for your own account. We're not going to make an exception for you. Maybe we will reconsider in a few months, but for now you will stay banned.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down