neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Permed] Heavly deep racism in JB server...

2 posters

Go down

[Permed] Heavly deep racism in JB server... Empty [Permed] Heavly deep racism in JB server...

Post by Florent Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 am

Hello guys, I didnt have so much time for reporting, but now I remembered this, im doing this for my friends sake (Bope). He got very insulted after "I <3 Israel" wrote something to him, Im going to show pic later on the page.

So I belive that u admins are fair , and doesnt make differences in religions and nationalities. And gives same punish like if it would be "Your fucking jew".

When you read the sentence, maybe its not insulting, because that is fact IRL what he talks about, but its still something wrong!

Thank you!

BTW, tomato was a member, that had hiden name, but he didnt saw it... I called his name many times, but it was like "chaos" the last minitue so it was many ppl writing.

So I chose to post here.
This time I didnt forget:

355 STEAM_0:0:7903636
There you go QS Smile
PICS:
[Permed] Heavly deep racism in JB server... Proof_10

I forgot the IP pic:
[Permed] Heavly deep racism in JB server... Proof_12
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

[Permed] Heavly deep racism in JB server... Empty Re: [Permed] Heavly deep racism in JB server...

Post by Ancient Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Accepted?

He is permanent banned for admin reasons. It's Nexter and we had to much problems whit him lately. Thanks for the report though. Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down