neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Unbanned] Ryan's unban

2 posters

Go down

[Unbanned] Ryan's unban Empty Ryan's unban

Post by * Ryan Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:42 pm

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:27059528
- Nick INGAME : * Ryan
- Admin/Member : |nD| QuikSilver.
- Reason of ban : being a jackass and harrasing.
- Banned in what server ? : All the NeonDragon servers.
- Date and time of the ban : 15-06-2010 21:36
- Motivation for a deban : Well Firstly i Would love an Unban because the NeonDragon servers are, in my opinion, the best and most well balanced servers out there.I know that i probably do not deserve a deban,and probably wont get one,but if i could have 1 more chance at not lashing out at someone, i would take it.I was Harrasing Emziek heavily about cancer.He did Nothing to me to deserve this.I was just angry.I know that lashing out at someone ingame is not at all the awnser to my , or anyone elses problems.If you do find it in your heart to unban me, i would be highly grateful.If you do unban me, i thank you very much. If not, then i guess this means goodbye.
* Ryan
* Ryan

Male Number of posts : 50
Birthday : 1994-09-22
Registration date : 2010-06-04

http://www.google.nl

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned] Ryan's unban Empty Re: [Unbanned] Ryan's unban

Post by QuickSilver Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Finally someone who has a motivation that exceeds 1 sentence..
Ryan, listen carefully to what I'm about to say. You will be unbanned in minute and I will set you back one strike, which means that you will be on Strike 2. However, if you go wrong ever so slightly, I will undo that change and you will be permanently banned again without any chance of an unban. So my advice to you is to really behave and don't get reported. If you're getting angry, go do something else, instead of rage in the server.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down