neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What software has animations to add into videos?

4 posters

Go down

What software has animations to add into videos? Empty What software has animations to add into videos?

Post by RahimBhai Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:10 am

I just got married and the lady who is doing my video added animations to the video like a bible opening up and then the ceremony appearing in the bible. Also, a 3d animated cake passes through the screen. Also, a clock appears and it shows the time it is. I know I could just ask her but i'm trying to find out. What software is good?

RahimBhai

Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1980-11-18
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

What software has animations to add into videos? Empty Re: What software has animations to add into videos?

Post by Marksel Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 am

First of all I'd like to say this is the wrong section to post this in, as it has nothing to do with anime or manga.

Anyway, the best software at the moment for editing videos would be in my eyes: Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, combined with Adobe After Effects.
First you edit it with sony vegas pro, which will take some time to learn how to work with it. When you are done with that you run the movie through adobe after effects to make those finishing touches.

This is just generally for movies of any kind. Specifically for a wedding video there probably is software out there specifically for editing videos at low suphistication, such as the examples you gave. With premade effects like the cake and the opening book.
Such effects can be remade in sony vegas pro 9.0, but you will need quite a bit of experiance with programs like sony vegas to actually accomplish a good looking 3d animation.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

What software has animations to add into videos? Empty Re: What software has animations to add into videos?

Post by KoD Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 am

Adobe premier + adobe after effects...

best programs ever
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 am

nope 3D... you need something like Cinema 4D.. the price for this baby is $3,695.00.. ;D so good luck.. hehe
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down