neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved] Cursed Abuse of Vip Powers

+17
Arnold Schwarzenegger
conex
rEspAwnEd
Shun_Ken
Mizurri
CurseD
pn
luna llena
Lambda
Marksel
swarley
Emziek
oempaloempa
ChainSaw
Florent
hazik666
Fagnatic
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Solved] Cursed Abuse of Vip Powers - Page 2 Empty Re: [Solved] Cursed Abuse of Vip Powers

Post by conex Sat May 29, 2010 5:16 pm

CurseD wrote:if i got ban or vip remove ! its not gonna change a thing in my life
some big cases happened to my life Sad !! and didn't cause big effect to me
Suspect

anyway.. i don't think removing his VIP is the Answer.. because.. he payed for it.. the only think i don't like curseD is.. your slapping addiction.. just don't slap people all the time.. ! bounce it's annoying.. ^^
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Cursed Abuse of Vip Powers - Page 2 Empty Re: [Solved] Cursed Abuse of Vip Powers

Post by CurseD Sat May 29, 2010 5:23 pm

bah its funny for me !!! and there is no rules for not slap players when they have no risk of dieing
CurseD
CurseD

Male Number of posts : 63
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Job/hobbies : WoW , CoD and Cs 1.6 player ,
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Sat May 29, 2010 5:29 pm

CurseD wrote:bah its funny for me !!! and there is no rules for not slap players when they have no risk of dieing

there's always the risk of losing hp. don't come with your "i can control my slaps" bullshit again, you can't. there no pluggin that allows you to aim where your victim is going. Not everything has to be written in the rules. Common sense is the answer here, if someone doesn't want you to slap him you simply don't.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Male Number of posts : 287
Birthday : 1994-10-10
Job/hobbies : playing games/unemployed/school
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CurseD Sat May 29, 2010 5:35 pm

if he say so i stop !! if he is a vip and say stop slap then he slapped me too
this is an other case
CurseD
CurseD

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Sat May 29, 2010 5:42 pm

CurseD wrote:bah its funny for me !!! and there is no rules for not slap players when they have no risk of dieing

power removing maybe needed.. since he can't act like a normal 16 year old.. ! common use your brain.. ! if i don't want you to slap me.. then don't do it.. !
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CurseD Sat May 29, 2010 5:44 pm

i don't slap some1 who told me to stop
CurseD
CurseD

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat May 29, 2010 5:45 pm

rEspAwnEd wrote:hi all, i just registered in forum to write this....i think that: Red phoenix freekilled Coffecake before and freekilled 2 or maybe 3 players in a freeday because he commanded after cells open and got votekick by cursed..thats all..:-)

This is CurseD's alter-account. Watch the letterthickness and the way he wrote it down and check out his other posts
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CurseD Sat May 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Mr.Mackey do you wanna ask him ??
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004338894/
and the admins can check his ip to Shocked
CurseD
CurseD

Back to top Go down

Post by Undercover Rambo Sat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm

how do you know they have no risk of dying. this is fake okay cursed.you play in jailbreak you know people are celebrities and you get every time geslapt or miss click and slay you, but then you also report him.because you are tired because that always happens and people do that now even when you are sad because the box immediately to death because you have fun with your power's.I think you cursed yourself know that you people can not just slapp for fun Because you want to test out VIP Powers.because that is abuse.and you make no friends with;) I do not know if you still have VIP's power but if you still have them you will quickly lose it.because people are angry because they are still dying by you because you've always slap them for fun

Last edited by Undercover Rambo on Sat May 29, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Undercover Rambo

Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1994-04-24
Job/hobbies : soccer/sportschool/game/
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CurseD Sat May 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Undercover Rambo wrote:
how do you know they have no risk of dying. this is fake okay cursed.you play in jailbreak you know people are celebrities and you get every time geslapt or miss click and slay him, but then you also report him.because you are tired because that always happens and people do that now even when you are sad because the box immediately to death because you have fun with your power's.
i iddn't understand what do you want to say , and im not able to slay ppl cyclops
CurseD
CurseD

Back to top Go down

Post by Obscure Sun May 30, 2010 1:42 am

I've seen him abusing before.
Like when i was Ct and suddenly i get attacked by a flying Terrorist o_o . --->> this happend a few times.
So i tried to kill him but he escaped through the ground with his ' no - clip ' -.-.

Or when he slapped himself into a vent which you have boost with 3 T's to get in + It brings you to the gunroom. (jb_204 ... , Not sure about the mapname) Buutt ofcourse i was too pro for him and i could kill him Wink

Also - Using no-clip to get on the roof of the controlroom ( tamama ) to kill some cts from behind Surprised .

affraid <-- weird o_o

Obscure

Male Number of posts : 23
Birthday : 1995-10-03
Job/hobbies : football, gaming , friends...
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Sun May 30, 2010 2:35 am

Will be discussed.

NO FLAME WARS
BEHAVE!

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 am

Problem solved.

He claimed his money back from paypal and is now permanent banned from the neonDragon servers.

Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2