neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make

3 posters

Go down

Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make Empty Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make

Post by Graham Mon May 24, 2010 7:54 am

Hey it's for a website which will give people avatars for steam, the space is bought etc I just would like to give someone here the opportunity to make the graphic logo for a potentially very successful website and I will point the credit in your favour which would even be a good example creation if your looking for a career in graphics creation or whatever Razz

SO THE WEBSITE IS...

SteamAvatar.com

That is the text I want.
It should be in the new steam design.
If possible make it relevant to avatars but it's not actually necessary.
I want it to look good so just make sure it's steam type of style post it here and I will be very impressed Smile

please please please help me out here I look for you talented designers such as joseph etc there are so many (not the person who spelt community wrong in the current logo tho lol)

Everything on this website is gonna be totally free Im not advertising anything lol because it don't exist yet... Smile

I will promote neonDragon as the best servers on it tho! but when it's made. ok thanks everyone good luck.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 365
Birthday : 1993-06-10
Job/hobbies : Design, Sport & Games!
Registration date : 2009-12-02

http://www.neonDragon.info

Back to top Go down

Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make Empty Re: Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make

Post by hazik666 Mon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

Umm is this good?
Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make Logo10
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make Empty Re: Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make

Post by Smile Mon May 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Well I started to brainstorm doing some random things,
I can rezize them, all I want is, size of it?

Since its a logo and Im not to sure about how big its supposed to be so..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Mon May 24, 2010 1:40 pm

looks really cool man thanks! If anyone else wants to have a go i will look at all designs and choose what i like best.

hi smile for the size i would say about the same as the steam one but if you come up with something better for go it.

Once the website draft is complete i can show you were it will be.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon May 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Hallo I look for a graphic designer :P For a website I will make 4r2vc7

These are just some, if you like em I can post em seperatley to make it easier.
If you want em to look diffrent, just tell me
(about the size, if you want bigger then Ill make it bigger Razz )
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Tue May 25, 2010 9:54 am

hey great work, from those my favourite is the first one. Soon I will publish a preview version of the website so you can see where I want the graphic to be. I have decided that my page needs something to make it look good. so now im asking for something like the size of the logo you see at the top of the page. At the moment all i have is a picture of a woman kissing a dog but it will be replaced with your design Razz I will edit this post when the pages are online. You can see the index page now at www.SteamAvatar.com
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down