neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.Mackey - Freekill & Teamkill

+14
hazik666
Marksel
Smile
Emziek
Sora
conex
Florent
nino
Fagnatic
Hibari
Kempa
Arnold Schwarzenegger
DarkNess
SultaN
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mr.Mackey - Freekill & Teamkill - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr.Mackey - Freekill & Teamkill

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed May 19, 2010 10:47 am

SultaN wrote:You didn't watched the demo didnt you?
Go watch before you lie here.

You throwed infront of the cells and also one in the gunroom.
And how could you say that: "I thought you were darkness"?
I have a freakin speaker thing on my head when I talk and was asking if someone can drop me a gun because of the bug.

Everyone knows I cant hear anyone at that time, my boxes are way too loud and simply wont turn it on just for you thats why I always tell others to TYPE and not to chat via mic because i cannot hear them. one in gunroom yes and one accidently to cells. Like i said.. keep on going lying bro.

I will try to report you as much as possible next time when your playing i will be watching you and your short tempered brains...
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Mr.Mackey - Freekill & Teamkill - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr.Mackey - Freekill & Teamkill

Post by Kempa Wed May 19, 2010 10:48 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:BTW to let you guys know

Neondragon the head admin, suvi one of the main admins and darkness a member where there and we were having fun. If no one of them said a thing about what I did then I dont think ive abused. Like i said we had fun

And for your information Sheep is nd jail sora, as you can see me sheep aka sora had a lil fun together.. why dont you post the whole game? So people can see I was right
Are you blind?! Do you see suvi,neon,darkness on the scoreboard SS?

And no, I'm not worry'd a single bit, I know you dont have anything to report me for.

Last edited by Kempa on Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Wed May 19, 2010 10:53 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:

I have a freakin speaker thing on my head when I talk and was asking if someone can drop me a gun because of the bug.

Everyone knows I cant hear anyone at that time, my boxes are way too loud and simply wont turn it on just for you thats why I always tell others to TYPE and not to chat via mic because i cannot hear them. one in gunroom yes and one accidently to cells. Like i said.. keep on going lying bro.

I will try to report you as much as possible next time when your playing i will be watching you and your short tempered brains...
Even if you can't hear me you can still see a little long box next to your screen. I was the only one talking at that moment and you still say: "Thought you were darkness".

The nade to the cells was not an accident, if you watch the demo you see what I mean.
And for your information, I don't harras/rage anymore Wink
I've had a small talks with people on nD and I never do it again.

For the last 3/4 days I am clean of raging etc. I just leave server when I'm pissed and go watch some tv or something.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed May 19, 2010 10:55 am

Kempa wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:BTW to let you guys know

Neondragon the head admin, suvi one of the main admins and darkness a member where there and we were having fun. If no one of them said a thing about what I did then I dont think ive abused. Like i said we had fun

And for your information Sheep is nd jail sora, as you can see me sheep aka sora had a lil fun together.. why dont you post the whole game? So people can see I was right
ARE YOU BLIND?! LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD SCREENSHOT, DO YOU SEE DARKNESS,NEON,SUVI THERE?!

We were there at Sultan his demo...
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 am

SultaN wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

Even if you can't hear me you can still see a little long box next to your screen. I was the only one talking at that moment and you still say: "Thought you were darkness".

The nade to the cells was not an accident, if you watch the demo you see what I mean.
And for your information, I don't harras/rage anymore Wink
I've had a small talks with people on nD and I never do it again.

For the last 3/4 days I am clean of raging etc. I just leave server when I'm pissed and go watch some tv or something.

Yeah right why doesnt that seem different to me? I missclicked the nading part which can happen to anyone. I seriously dont care/listen to others while my boxes are turned off. I won make an exception to wake my whole family up just to hear what you have to say. You could type it aswell it aint that hard
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed May 19, 2010 11:10 am

I just have one thing to say...

If anyone else had been reported, someone that was not a member, with the exact same screenshots and demo's, he would get atleast strike 2 most likely..

Just my 2 cents.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Wed May 19, 2010 11:12 am

Marksel wrote:I just have one thing to say...

If anyone else had been reported, someone that was not a member, with the exact same screenshots and demo's, he would get atleast strike 2 most likely..

Just my 2 cents.
For sure, thats the most anoying part..

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed May 19, 2010 11:28 am

Closed.

This is turning into a flamewar, This will be dealt with by admins seeing as alot of sides of the story has came. This topic will stay closed until further notice.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm

The demo is totally wrong.
There was me, Alex, DarkNess we were all doing it and as far as I know, when game is like that, it was wrong proofs.
Wheres the demo of me?
Wheres the demo of Alex?
Wheres the demo of DarkNess..
and 5-10 CTs who joined and participated during the night.

I only know the situation behind the demo but, I want to wait a complete explanation about the screenshots.
I don't want to sound like an asshole but I wouldn't go do anything yet untill I get all the facts, and first of all that demo seems a total plotting.

SuviMarja: but that demo is wrong
neonDragon: yes we were all messing around at that point
neonDragon: just watched it

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Wed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

OH LOOK HERE.

3-Years old children fighting in the sandbox.

Pls STFU.

Sultan , I start with you.
I dont fucking now what the matter with you is, so much wrong and illegal you did in the server, but im not a weird person like you, going and fighting for every bullet CTs shot at you, declaring every wrong step CTs take.

Please STFU stop being so annoying, just tell what the point is, you want to be nD member, but I dont think you can be this by making everything for the members like a**lick everyone on server, I saw what you did yesterday, I could make double longer video that the video you made. Its totally a lie as Suvi says.

Pls stop spaming the forums.

(Admins, d4zo, im sorry for my language, I just became angry.)
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Justalilbit. Wed May 19, 2010 1:30 pm

We still luv ya cookie[=
Justalilbit.
Justalilbit.

Male Number of posts : 105
Birthday : 1995-12-10
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Wed May 19, 2010 1:33 pm

I mean ? Flamewar starts with u ? Lol ? If ur with anger enouf to write this
Florent wrote:

Why would u rather start a flame war ?
If you are good enouf to write that you could be good enouf to write it decent florent won't take anywhere solving problems like that man :/ chill please
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Florent wrote:OH LOOK HERE.

3-Years old children fighting in the sandbox.

Pls STFU.

Sultan , I start with you.
I dont fucking now what the matter with you is, so much wrong and illegal you did in the server, but im not a weird person like you, going and fighting for every bullet CTs shot at you, declaring every wrong step CTs take.

Please STFU stop being so annoying, just tell what the point is, you want to be nD member, but I dont think you can be this by making everything for the members like a**lick everyone on server, I saw what you did yesterday, I could make double longer video that the video you made. Its totally a lie as Suvi says.

Pls stop spaming the forums.

Thanks for your comment florent
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed May 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Ok, quoted below is the text that I wrote to dark_shadow. This would be applicable in this case, just replace the name "dark_shadow" with "mr. mackey". You can leave a few things out ofc, but the essence is still the same.

QuickSilver wrote:So let's summarize:
- Dark Shadow is teamkilling
- He does it because it's fun and his victims 'didn't mind'
- He drags in a friend issue, stating that Hibari would not have any friends because he reported him
- He claims teamkilling for fun is not abuse

Wow...
Here's what I think.

A knife in the head is NOT an accidental teamkill, that's downright on purpose! Dark Shadow, you are a member and you should act accordingly. Don't you EVER forget that you have to be an example to the rest. You got accepted into this community to do good, to make sure people stick to the rules. And what do you do? You go break them yourself. You damn well know that teamattacking is not allowed and still you do it! We give strikes to people for behaviour like this and I would suggest that you go to the strikelist and look for STEAM_0:1:8894295 to see in what kind of situation you would be if we give you one for this aswell.

So let's take a look at the points above shall we?
- You are teamkilling. Against the rules, which you of all people (as a member) should know. Doesn't matter if it's late night or not. It's not allowed, period.
- Sure it might be fun, but still no reason to do it. I sometimes think it would be fun to mass freekill a whole line of T's, just because I think it would be fun. But do I do it? No.
- You reply in a way that is unacceptable to me. You immediately claim that he has no friends? What the hell does that have to do with the report for teamkilling eh? Tell me.. I'm dying to know. Not to mention the harassing.. I know everyone has a bad moment every once in a while, but what you said does indeed fall in the category harassment
- So teamkilling for fun is not abuse.. GREAT! Let's all go to JailBreak now and teamkill each other and then say it's just for fun! How on earth can you make a statement like that!?!? It most certainly IS abuse and everyone saying it isn't is an idiot. The new JB mod guide has been published this week, go read it again and quote me the part where it says that teamkilling for fun is not abuse. You are a MEMBER and you should know the rules. A reply like the one you made clearly shows you don't have a clue.

If you want to have fun and teamkill lots of people, go do it somewhere else and NOT in JailBreak. I don't give a F if you were drunk or not, a real man takes responsibility for his actions and being drunk is NEVER EVER an excuse to go do dumb stuff. If you can't take your liquor, don't drink that much.

I hope that everyone now understands why I always tell people to not teamattack.

This is a really difficult case to decide in, but I'll try.
Mackey, please consider this as a friendly warning. We are here as role-models and should be giving the right example. HOWEVER. During the nights, with less players, there is room for some extended fun in my opinion. If people don't like it, they could play on one of the other servers for a bit. Now please note that this is NOT an excuse to behave like a total idiot and make a team-/freekill orgy, but organized fun can be good every once in a while.

I guess there is a very thin line in all of this, plus a few grey areas where everything I say can be misinterpreted very easy. It's not easy to do, but I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say here.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2