neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Dark Shadow Teamkilling

+11
luna llena
DarkNess
Marksel
KoD
Smile
Emziek
Dark_Shad
oempaloempa
Kempa
QuickSilver
Hibari
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Accepted] Dark Shadow Teamkilling - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] Dark Shadow Teamkilling

Post by Marksel Sat May 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Harassing is saying something with the intention to 'hurt' the one you say it to. nerd and gay are not harassing words by themselves, but in the right context they are very harassive.
What you did was deffinitely harassing.

You made this 20 times worse for yourself than the original report was..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Dark Shadow Teamkilling - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] Dark Shadow Teamkilling

Post by Dark_Shad Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Marksel wrote:Harassing is saying something with the intention to 'hurt' the one you say it to. nerd and gay are not harassing words by themselves, but in the right context they are very harassive.

Marksel. 1 thing is good whit this report..
Now you see what real friends are and what are not.. I don't say youre ot my friend. but some players I thought they dont do something like this. I don't know. You see youre real friends now ^^
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat May 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Dark_Shad wrote:
Marksel wrote:Harassing is saying something with the intention to 'hurt' the one you say it to. nerd and gay are not harassing words by themselves, but in the right context they are very harassive.

Now you see what real friends are and what are not.. I don't say youre ot my friend. but some players I thought they dont do something like this. I don't know. You see youre real friends now ^^

This has nothing to do with being friends ?!
This is about you doing the task you were given powers to do.
Not tell someone he isnt your friend because he tell you what you did wrong
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Sat May 08, 2010 6:53 pm

smileftw wrote:
Dark_Shad wrote:

This has nothing to do with being friends ?!
This is about you doing the task you were given powers to do.
Not tell someone he isnt your friend because he accuses you for stuff that you did.
I know. But you don't get it right. + I don't abuse Powers. I don't kick somebody whitout a Reason or something?
Teamkilling for fun isnt abuse. Smith or something needed to kick me but they don't. Because they don't matter. Now. I'm going to say nothing more.. ByeBye ^^
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat May 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Teamkilling for fun isnt abuse.

THIS has to be the STUPIDEST thing I have ever seen.
since when is it fuckng allowd to tk for fun ?! TELL ME
Cuz I can only see teamkilling is not allowd, I cant see shit about
teamkilling for fun is allowd ?!?!
Smile
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Dark Shadow is Drunk o_o
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Sat May 08, 2010 6:59 pm

DarkNess wrote:Dark Shadow is Drunk o_o
Yes we all know.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Sat May 08, 2010 7:01 pm

smileftw wrote:

do you know the meaning of the word abuse - http://www.buyadictionary.com/
You were telling him he abused his powers, he was just responding that this had nothing to do with his nd powers.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Male Number of posts : 287
Birthday : 1994-10-10
Job/hobbies : playing games/unemployed/school
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sat May 08, 2010 8:05 pm

they were just kidding. than he tked accidently. i was there too. 1 slashed the other. the other slashed him back. etc...... than killed he wanted to stop because he had low hp. oempa or dark dunno anymore wanted to heal and than one more slash. teamkill.
they were slashing around. thats it.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Sat May 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Dark_Shad wrote:
Hibari wrote:oemp if im right a teamkill is a teamkill... he shouldnt even teamattack you.
Hibari Ur the Biggest nuub ever mann.. I was playing around a little bit he attacked me i Him hole the rounds. Realy you just want a place in Neo,ndragon.. nothing else.. Oempaloempa is a good friend of mine.. so why I can't have fun with him? It's not because you have no friends I don't have friends?.. Realy.. And pingu atacked me first to 9 hp.. so I stabbed him to 15 HP then another guy shooted him and I didnt want to kill him but slshed him one more time.. to put him on 9 hp.. But yeah.. another one shooted him so That fails.. xd

i request that dark shad gets kicked out of the nD team. he harras players like u can see above ( It's not because you have no friends I don't have friends?) fools around, dont know the rules at all, teamkills on porpuse for fun.... he did never ever did his job as moderator.. he just uses his powers for his own joy.. nothing usefull for a community.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat May 08, 2010 8:31 pm

oempaloempa wrote:
smileftw wrote:

do you know the meaning of the word abuse - http://www.buyadictionary.com/
You were telling him he abused his powers, he was just responding that this had nothing to do with his nd powers.

Do you know how to read? Where did I say he abuse?
I said that he has been granted additional powers so that he can moderate/help
on the server, not teamkill and harass.
Smile
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sat May 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Luna, accident teamkill happens when you try a T and you shoot a CT instead.
These 2 were just knifing eachother the whole time and even laugh because it was 'fun'. People were annoyed about you guys having 'fun' because you were laughing stupidly and teamkilling all the time. And you know you should not teamkill and you still do it on purpose dark shadow even if it's for 'fun'. There is no fun on teamkilling. Noone was even commanding because of you two. Go do your job, command properly and be an good role model to others instead of fooling around and teamkilling for 'fun'.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Sat May 08, 2010 9:32 pm

oempaloempa wrote:
did it in any way harm you? He just made a few mistakes, we were next to the healing it's no big deal. Also about the teamkill against pingu they were also just slashing each other and some guy shot pingu so he died pingu didn't make a big deal of it, so why should you? As far is i'm concerned it didn't hurt anyone. So why would you want to make a report at it?

[off topic]
This is coming from someone who keeps making reports about every little thing? Really now...
WRONG! Fooling around as CT => restrict effective commands => ruin game play. True, it doesn't harm/hurt anyone LITERALLY, but the game play is damaged.
Another thing, mind your manners if you will.

[on topic]
Anyway, admins take a look at this, make a decision, and close it soon - flame war is just around the corner.

As for cases like these -- it's not the first time these stuff had happened. There were past members who's done the same (you guys know who you are Wink ), TKing for fun for multiple rounds. Up to admins' to decide about what to do with this ._.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by energy Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 am

Hibari is one of the lamest guys ever, first I cant even see the whole pictures (maybe its my graphic but whatever) secondly if you knew they were playing around why make a big deal about it as Oempa said, It would be another case if Oempa or whoever he teamkilled would be upset and complaining but they didnt..

Hibari been playing here for so long he just make massive reports trying to become an nD member but fails xD

/Still Ballin'

energy

Number of posts : 41
Birthday : 1991-06-26
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun May 09, 2010 1:26 am

So let's summarize:
- Dark Shadow is teamkilling
- He does it because it's fun and his victims 'didn't mind'
- He drags in a friend issue, stating that Hibari would not have any friends because he reported him
- He claims teamkilling for fun is not abuse

Wow...
Here's what I think.

A knife in the head is NOT an accidental teamkill, that's downright on purpose! Dark Shadow, you are a member and you should act accordingly. Don't you EVER forget that you have to be an example to the rest. You got accepted into this community to do good, to make sure people stick to the rules. And what do you do? You go break them yourself. You damn well know that teamattacking is not allowed and still you do it! We give strikes to people for behaviour like this and I would suggest that you go to the strikelist and look for STEAM_0:1:8894295 to see in what kind of situation you would be if we give you one for this aswell.

So let's take a look at the points above shall we?
- You are teamkilling. Against the rules, which you of all people (as a member) should know. Doesn't matter if it's late night or not. It's not allowed, period.
- Sure it might be fun, but still no reason to do it. I sometimes think it would be fun to mass freekill a whole line of T's, just because I think it would be fun. But do I do it? No.
- You reply in a way that is unacceptable to me. You immediately claim that he has no friends? What the hell does that have to do with the report for teamkilling eh? Tell me.. I'm dying to know. Not to mention the harassing.. I know everyone has a bad moment every once in a while, but what you said does indeed fall in the category harassment
- So teamkilling for fun is not abuse.. GREAT! Let's all go to JailBreak now and teamkill each other and then say it's just for fun! How on earth can you make a statement like that!?!? It most certainly IS abuse and everyone saying it isn't is an idiot. The new JB mod guide has been published this week, go read it again and quote me the part where it says that teamkilling for fun is not abuse. You are a MEMBER and you should know the rules. A reply like the one you made clearly shows you don't have a clue.

If you want to have fun and teamkill lots of people, go do it somewhere else and NOT in JailBreak. I don't give a F if you were drunk or not, a real man takes responsibility for his actions and being drunk is NEVER EVER an excuse to go do dumb stuff. If you can't take your liquor, don't drink that much.

I hope that everyone now understands why I always tell people to not teamattack.

And as for Hibari, I know you like to slash people A LOT when you are CT. So cut the crap and stop that aswell, you now see what it leads to!

Locked until decision.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue May 11, 2010 6:55 am

Dark Shadow has been given a very serious warning about his behaviour. I'm not going into details, he knows the situation himself..

QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2