neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Sick of Pukata (Solved)

+7
Shaundeeb
energy
oempaloempa
SultaN
QuickSilver
Emziek
Fagnatic
11 posters

Go down

Im Sick of Pukata (Solved) Empty Im Sick of Pukata (Solved)

Post by Fagnatic Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 am

Pukata , i know you are a respected member , and im not requesting a ban , not even a strike or im not asking to remove his powers...
I just want you guys to know this , and i hope Pukata make sure he doesnt do it again.
i don't have proofs , as it was impossible to get it.

My Story
So , It was a Suicide Tower day on Ba_tamama , I already jmped down and was jumpng around in the pool , I saw Terrorists Blocking other Terrorists who jumped down , but I wasnt blocking... like I said , i was just having fun.
Suddenly , Pukata takes me with his "Grab" thingy , and throws me into air , and i die (i figured out he did that because i blocked) but as im not sure why he did that , i asked him "why you slayed me" , he doesnt answer , so i ask it again , and he doesnt answer , then i ask it again , and He kicks me for "Whining" while i just wanted an explanation , i wasn't even mad or anything. when i rejoined the server , I was kinda "threatening" him that i would report him with koyumu for abuse , and that i would blow his cover , as he was undercover , and then he kicked me again , and he didnt even say anything , didnt warn me , didnt say sorry , nothing.

I see this as abuse , if you guys Pukata did the right thing , then say it here , if not , then i just want excuses from Pukata.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Im Sick of Pukata (Solved) Empty Re: Im Sick of Pukata (Solved)

Post by Emziek Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 am

I'm tired of him too.

once on the map where there is a hidden deagle in the trampoline. I said in teh start of the round "escape through the window and u risk getting killed" As soon the cells were open pukata jumped down and i head shoted him as he would never make it in time to the cage. then he grabbed me and asked "Emziek do u want to die" then he killed me..

I agree with u red.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 am

I was there aswell, but saw vDou slaying/kicking Shaundeeb for blocking. So maybe Pukata did grab the wrong person (In a large mass of T's it can happen, I've got experience xD).

I don't see much wrong with you asking for an explaination, as long as you did it in a nice way (so no caps, whining etc). He could've atleast given you the reason for his action.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 am

QuickSilver wrote:So maybe Pukata did grab the wrong person

no , because he grabbed me twice , he first dropped me in pool , i went out of the pool , he grabbed me again and i die
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:So maybe Pukata did grab the wrong person

no , because he grabbed me twice , he first dropped me in pool , i went out of the pool , he grabbed me again and i die

Same thing.. If he thought it was you he would do that, while in fact it was Shaun (for instance). So then he did grab the wrong person (you iso Shaun)..
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 am

Quick, I saw pukata grabbing him and dropping him, and I also saw that Phoenix was not whining. He just asked on a normaly way why pukata killed him.

Sometimes Pukata is also being very annoying. He can never accept it when he dies and almost always punishes the person that kills him even though it was not a freekill.

If he loses something like a bet, race or something, he always tries to do it over again even though he lost without the other(s) cheating.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:13 am

[watch after 0 rest is not important]

Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbKSE2-dlhk

This happend like twenty minutes ago. as you can see in the demo we were on a 14-0 killstreak at jail_czone. The cts said Freeday then they opened, only 2/3 guys got out of their cells and everyone else was still in there because someone blocked. I decided to use the noclip to open so that the cts wouldn't have to get all the way back up there and so that the t's could just play. Thought it would be harmless since it was already a freeday anyway. but then Pukata killed me under the name "goal" he said i was an escaper. i think that he didn't notice that the cells already had opened once before. i tried to explain and but then he said i was a vip abuser.

OFFTOPIC: i think we broke a record on jail_czone by getting 16-0 on a full server Very Happy
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Male Number of posts : 287
Birthday : 1994-10-10
Job/hobbies : playing games/unemployed/school
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 am

SultaN wrote:PROOF 3

/edit: You can also see that Red-Phoenix was not whining about the abuse of Pukata on the last screen.

i copied this from Sultans ban report About stylo ,

like sultan says , you cant see me saying fuck you or screw you or anything... im just asking why he did that.

+
AND you can see that Vdou slayed Shaudeeb , wich wwas the real blocker Smile

(ofcourse you cant see that he was the blocker... but it was him)
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by energy Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 am

i dont like him either everytime you kills him as a CT even if he doesnt listen to orders he slay you for freekill for strange reasons..

like if you say simon says go into the cage in 3..2..1 and you count down and sometimes hes gonna be 'special' and be outside the cage playing around and if you kill him you will most likely get slayed and he will revive himself and walk into the cage!

energy

Number of posts : 41
Birthday : 1991-06-26
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaundeeb Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 pm

[x] confirm that i was the real blocker

haha i know i was being a badboy, but my brother was watching behind me and i wanted to show something funny to him, my apologies to the victims <3

offtopic: Quicksilver, you still owe me a proper quizday! xD are u playing tonight?
Shaundeeb
Shaundeeb

Male Number of posts : 9
Birthday : 1990-12-21
Job/hobbies : Playing poker
Registration date : 2010-01-21

http://www.pokernews.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 pm

QuickSilver wrote:I was there aswell, but saw vDou slaying/kicking Shaundeeb for blocking. So maybe Pukata did grab the wrong person (In a large mass of T's it can happen, I've got experience xD).
First of all, with all the respect quick, this has to be the lamest excuse ever, if pukata was not sure he shouldnt even grab

Its true that pukata uses the grabbing tool quite often, not always with the better porpuses. In my opinion he only should think of what he is doing before doing it, if people agree that can be fun, if not, why do it? And as any other tool of punissment it should be used wisely
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 pm

pn wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:I was there aswell, but saw vDou slaying/kicking Shaundeeb for blocking. So maybe Pukata did grab the wrong person (In a large mass of T's it can happen, I've got experience xD).
First of all, with all the respect quick, this has to be the lamest excuse ever, if pukata was not sure he shouldnt even grab

Its true that pukata uses the grabbing tool quite often, not always with the better porpuses. In my opinion he only should think of what he is doing before doing it, if people agree that can be fun, if not, why do it? And as any other tool of punissment it should be used wisely
`

if you ask to get grabbed and been flyed around with a little bit, he never does it. He only uses it when he feels like it even sometimes when you haven't done anything wrong he might "accidently" drop you to like 1 hp or just simply kill you, and he'll just say "sry" and wont even revive you..
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurnero Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 pm

This bring back memories when we was playing hidenseek on the map with errr the big ladder ya'know.. aheem you can stand on top of the control room and shoot people at big ladder, so we was playing it and I was about to get the TMP at the big ladder, I got it and Pukata slapped me once because there is a lower box bracket and a higher one, I was on the higher one he was on the lower one, I jumped on his head and straight to the TMP.. He was hiding behind the boxes, and I shot the boxes at where he was.. he grabs me to 1hp and I get killed because all CT usually nade up at the big ladder, I could survive but with 1 hp>? nono GG!
Yurnero
Yurnero

Male Number of posts : 176
Birthday : 1993-03-08
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm

pn wrote:

Pn, I'm not making excuses and I think you misunderstood my text.
I meant that Pukata most likely grabbed the wrong person (Phoenix), and so I agree with Phoenix here Wink
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:06 pm

I think server logs proofs ? , because nothing will happen without it.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Yurnero wrote:This bring back memories when we was playing hidenseek on the map with errr the big ladder ya'know.. aheem you can stand on top of the control room and shoot people at big ladder, so we was playing it and I was about to get the TMP at the big ladder, I got it and Pukata slapped me once because there is a lower box bracket and a higher one, I was on the higher one he was on the lower one, I jumped on his head and straight to the TMP.. He was hiding behind the boxes, and I shot the boxes at where he was.. he grabs me to 1hp and I get killed because all CT usually nade up at the big ladder, I could survive but with 1 hp>? nono GG!
yup i was there.. was really lame.. all because he was crying over you "stealing" "his" gun.. jerk
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:17 pm

well , you can close this , as Pukata has given me his apologies , and that he didnt mean to do this. so , someone can close ^^
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:well , you can close this , as Pukata has given me his apologies , and that he didnt mean to do this. so , someone can close ^^

Case has been solved. The guy who blocked me had the same skin as him and jumped into the pool. But i found phoenix in the pool with the same t model so i thought it was him. (The guy who did it admitted it)

oempaloempa wrote:[watch after 0 rest is not important]

Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbKSE2-dlhk

This happend like twenty minutes ago. as you can see in the demo we were on a 14-0 killstreak at jail_czone. The cts said Freeday then they opened, only 2/3 guys got out of their cells and everyone else was still in there because someone blocked. I decided to use the noclip to open so that the cts wouldn't have to get all the way back up there and so that the t's could just play. Thought it would be harmless since it was already a freeday anyway. but then Pukata killed me under the name "goal" he said i was an escaper. i think that he didn't notice that the cells already had opened once before. i tried to explain and but then he said i was a vip abuser.

OFFTOPIC: i think we broke a record on jail_czone by getting 16-0 on a full server Very Happy

For this. It was the epic fail rounds where cts lost 16 - 0 suddently i see u using noclip and going over to open the cells while using noclip. I saw it as escaping because the cells wasnt opned yet because of some nub thought it was fun blocking the cells -.- and i see u used noclip and heading for the cellbutton to try open it. After that a ct opned and we failed the day once again. So that kill was ur own fault. Next time wait to the dam cells are opned before u use ur vip powers to escape even if there is a dam blocker or a freeday... dunno if it is even allowed. NOTE: That its the cts job to open the cells and not the t. Normaly i see cts killing ts who tries to open cells example in jail_color_full.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down