neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] M O N S T E R and Punchline Teamkilling

3 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] M O N S T E R and Punchline Teamkilling Empty M O N S T E R and Punchline Teamkilling

Post by Morfy Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 am

Some info about this:
Ok.. Here it comes..
I was online nicking "Trigger", and command some nice suicide tower days, and so on,
Punchline did help me with commanding a lilbit, then when Monster came, Monster did start teamkilling &
Swearing and talking badwords in mic, also spamming. i didnt give up commading i tried to command.
i told Monster to be quiet, did he listen to me? no.
so somehow "Punchline" Got infected or something by "Monster" And both started to Teamkill and so on.
Then i told them to stop, & XeoN Was there, but he didnt give a shit, he started to kick me and someother guy
becouse we told the Teamkillers and Micspammers to leave and shut up. or just behave. also i did nick
Nig**r pull the trigger i'am really sorry about that, i got one warning and i've changed nick to Trigger.

So here are some screenshots: let's start up with the console.

[DECLINED] M O N S T E R and Punchline Teamkilling Statusco
Thx umax for console x)

Slideshow
http://img219.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=monsterhetk.png

Last edited by Morfy on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Morfy
Morfy

Number of posts : 160
Birthday : 1995-05-23
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] M O N S T E R and Punchline Teamkilling Empty Re: [DECLINED] M O N S T E R and Punchline Teamkilling

Post by Morfy Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 am

Edit, i've fixed the pictures. its a wonderfull slideshow now!
Morfy
Morfy

Number of posts : 160
Birthday : 1995-05-23
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] M O N S T E R and Punchline Teamkilling Empty Re: [DECLINED] M O N S T E R and Punchline Teamkilling

Post by Marksel Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 am

not sure what to think about the punchline pictures, since in most of them, looking at the chat, others start teamattacking. seems like selfdefense to me.

as for monster, good job on the report.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 am

Monster got reported by Umax already (http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/jail-bans-f49/banned-a-monster-t4697.htm)

As for punchline, it does look very much like self-defense to me. Like Mark said, the chat shows that he's getting attacked first all the time.

P.S. Morfy, next time make sure you changed it before joining please.. Nice slideshow though.

Closed.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down