neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban request after long waiting time !!

+2
Emziek
CurseD
6 posters

Go down

Unban request after long waiting time !! Empty Unban request after long waiting time !!

Post by CurseD Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 pm

hello guys i just want to request an unban from nD jail server Arrow i write a topic 24 days ago and i didn't get unban scratch i promise when i rejoin the server again i will not rebel and spawn bugg or any other actions Crying or Very sad !! my steam id : STEAM_0:1:8861802
have a nice day
CurseD
CurseD

Male Number of posts : 63
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Job/hobbies : WoW , CoD and Cs 1.6 player ,
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Unban request after long waiting time !! Empty Re: Unban request after long waiting time !!

Post by Emziek Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Not a proper unban request. Read the stickys
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Unban request after long waiting time !! Empty Re: Unban request after long waiting time !!

Post by hazik666 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:33 pm

- Steam ID :
- Nick INGAME :
- Admin/Member :
- Reason of ban :
- Date and time of the ban :
- Motivation for a deban :
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by CurseD Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 pm

- Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:8861802
- Nick INGAME : CurseD
- Admin/Member : idk
- Reason of ban : Spawn bug + reconnecting after Ban
- Date and time of the ban : 24 days ago
- Motivation for a deban : i didn't find a jailbreak good like nD jail !! that why i want back there to play !! ill be a nice guy , i promise
CurseD
CurseD

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Unban request after long waiting time !! 210 explain Smile
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CurseD Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:46 am

KoD
i just lie i don't know what is going on !! if they ban me i can reconnect normaly but when admin ban me with rcon not by amx i couldn't reconnect again :: i think there is amx problem in server or something stranger !! i sweer i didnt bug any thing i just lie !!
CurseD
CurseD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 am

MY SCREENSHOT KOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Cursed, stay banned please. You got banned like 7 times by one member, you keept on harrasing everyone can calling them a fag and sush. Stay banned please.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 am

I'm very sure that he didn't "bug" or "hack" anything on purpose, when reading his posts, you have to assume that he doesn't have much technical knowledge.

Note, that he wasn't the first and only one who couldn't get banned ingame. In my understanding, this bug happens, when the player doesn't exist in the database for some reason (altough every connected player should). In that case, the database ban has to be manually added.

He is only reported once for his micspamming and that's it, that doesn't make it justifiable for a permanent ban, when it's not clear, that he really did any malicious actions. Talking bullshit like "i can haxx" is never worth those additional two Strikes.

That's the reason, I unbanned him for now - note that he CAN be banned ingame now since he is existent in the database.

That reported incident is worth two Strikes though since he kept on rejoining and didn't give a shit about the members actions. So, be aware of the fact that the next incident is really a permban.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down