neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spammer+advertiser

+2
Kempa
Emziek
6 posters

Go down

Spammer+advertiser Empty Spammer+advertiser

Post by Emziek Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Nickname in-game : V-GC | Fr*ding *|^
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:0:27398487
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : (look under facts noticed)
Facts noticed :Alot of members was online but the ndmenu was bugged. Smeg was there but didnt pay attention to this little spammer. and im not sure this is worth a strike or something but ill go for a report anyway.
(notice i removed some of the chat in console that is not worth to be in this post like whiners etc)

*DEAD* V-GC | Fr*ding *|^ : If some1 got plugins for skins for terrorists add me - Neverstop1 !!!
*DEAD* V-GC | Fr*ding *|^ : If some1 got plugins for skins for terrorists add me - Neverstop1 !!!
*DEAD* 2Click : stop advertise
*DEAD* oempaloempa : stop spamming
*DEAD* V-GC | Fr*ding *|^ : are you my mom now?
*DEAD* 2Click : stop spam
*DEAD* oempaloempa : STOP SPAMMING
*DEAD* TrancerBoy : NASE
*DEAD* TrancerBoy : SPAMER
*DEAD* 2Click : last warning
*DEAD* 2Click : v g
*DEAD* V-GC | Fr*ding *|^ : oempala fu :
*DEAD* oempaloempa : dude
*DEAD* 2Click : last warning
C.razy guy| On Jailbreak. :') : ITS FREEDAY
*DEAD* oempaloempa : nase tell him to stfu plz
*DEAD* V-GC | Fr*ding *|^ : If some1 got plugins for skins for terrorists add me - Neverstop1 !!
*DEAD* V-GC | Fr*ding *|^ : 2click stop spamm
*DEAD* 2Click : dude
*DEAD* V-GC | Fr*ding *|^ : 2click stop spam
*DEAD* oempaloempa : stop fcking spamming
*DEAD* nD* Jail | East Clubber : SMEG?
*DEAD* nD* Jail | East Clubber : FRADING STOP SPAMMING

http://img683.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=spamx.png (5 screeen shots)
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Spammer+advertiser Empty Re: Spammer+advertiser

Post by Emziek Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:58 pm

East clubber just told me he got banned by mati.
Close this thread please Smile
Emziek
Emziek

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Emziek wrote:East clubber just told me he got banned by mati.

Still gets on a strike you know :p

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:57 pm

I told him a some times to stop after I saw it and he just said stuff like "you can't do anything against it you newb" and "fuck this shit you can't stop me"...
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by BodyBuilder Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Hmm he is already on strike 1 for advertising, so he has obviously done this before.. His behaviour in-game shows that he knew the members were powerless and he therefore took advantage of that, spamming his message...
BodyBuilder
BodyBuilder
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 593
Birthday : 1990-12-29
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:36 am

East Clubber wrote:Hmm he is already on strike 1 for advertising, so he has obviously done this before.. His behaviour in-game shows that he knew the members were powerless and he therefore took advantage of that, spamming his message...
Yeah i noticed that and thats why i took the time to report a spammer/advertiser.
Emziek
Emziek

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 am

East Clubber wrote:Hmm he is already on strike 1 for advertising, so he has obviously done this before.. His behaviour in-game shows that he knew the members were powerless and he therefore took advantage of that, spamming his message...

I dont know, but if that didnt happen in the same day when mati banned him, maybe he could get another strike
If this occured in the same day, then I think this report is useless
thanks anyway for the report
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:43 am

Emziek wrote:East clubber just told me he got banned by mati.

Declined.

Looks like mati took care of him but thx anyway Smile

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content