neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New game found by me

2 posters

Go down

New game found by me Empty New game found by me

Post by nase Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Well, 3 days ago I had a brainstorm and tried something. It is a mini game when only 2 terrorists are left to decide who gets the last request at the end. 2 CT's empty their deagles until 1 shot in the magazine is left and then u give the deagles to the terrorists, they have to grab their knives directly to avoid getting killed for trying to kill a CT because they may aim at you and just kill you for fun and you tell them to do that before u drop the deagles. They both crouch(to aim better) at the same wall next to each other, then the commander goes to a some metres distant wall(bigger distance needed) and shoots a black hole into the wall, with his m4(5 shots at the same spot for example). Now the commander calls one name of the 2 terrorists and this one picks his deagle and tries to shoot exactly into the hole the commander shot before, then it's the other terrorist's turn. The shot which is closer to the commanders shot survives. It is kind of hard because the wall is that far away that it is not so easy to hit the hole and I already tried it a few times and a few guys wanted it to play it in the next round again. To get save no one of the 2 terrorists kills me I climbed up a ladder and went on a scaffold to avoid the possible shots who are leading into my head Wink

How does it sound?

Last edited by nase on Mon May 24, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

New game found by me Empty Re: New game found by me

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:17 pm

i find this game ok Wink but you need to do more shots on wall to see the point ;P

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 am

Does it have to be a hole made from m4, or can it be for example the middle of a spray?
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:23 am

It can be a middle of the spray aswell but then the middle point of they spray has to be clear.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 am

Or it can be if you spray, the shot must be as close as possible to the spray, and the closest shot to the spray wins ;p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down