neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rambo

+7
pn
QuickSilver
Spx.
Mati
Lamk0^
Kempa
Undercover Rambo
11 posters

Go down

rambo Empty rambo

Post by Undercover Rambo Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm

I Whas Ct 7ct´s left 1 escaper en i said 10sec later with they other ct's bring me to you mate en then we head like 7spawnbugger's en mark did nothing.en then they say 1ct in cafertria then i go in vent en i go they cafteria en i killed all spawnbugg'er en then mark banned me for being in they vent i did nothing wrong if mark dont slay them i dont wanna get pwnd by spawnbugger then i delay en i killed all spawnbugger's they spawnbugger's killed all ct i whas angty they say ct cafertia i go in vent en go caf en kill all spawnbugger en then mark banned me for advertising

bullshit mark u banned me just kick me for being in vent dont ban me if you just kick they spawnbugg'er there whas no problem's now i whas angty because they spawnbugger's killed all my teammate's i whas angry i go in vent i go cafeteria en kill they spawnbugger's there @@ mark no reason for ban me

Undercover Rambo

Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1994-04-24
Job/hobbies : soccer/sportschool/game/
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

rambo Empty Re: rambo

Post by Kempa Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 pm

What did you just say Question Question

please, ur the form next time...

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Undercover Rambo Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Undercover Rambo wrote:I Whas Ct 7ct´s left 1 escaper en i said 10sec later with they other ct's bring me to you mate en then we head like 7spawnbugger's en mark did nothing.en then they say 1ct in cafertria then i go in vent en i go they cafteria en i killed all spawnbugg'er en then mark banned me for being in they vent i did nothing wrong if mark dont slay them i dont wanna get pwnd by spawnbugger then i delay en i killed all spawnbugger's they spawnbugger's killed all ct i whas angry they say ct cafertia i go in vent en go caf en kill all spawnbugger en then mark banned me for advertising

bullshit mark u banned me just kick me for being in vent dont ban me if you just kick they spawnbugg'er there whas no problem's now i whas angty because they spawnbugger's killed all my teammate's i whas angry i go in vent i go cafeteria en kill they spawnbugger's there @@ mark no reason for ban me

Undercover Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamk0^ Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Undercover Rambo wrote:I Whas Ct 7ct´s left 1 escaper en i said 10sec later with they other ct's bring me to you mate en then we head like 7spawnbugger's en mark did nothing.en then they say 1ct in cafertria then i go in vent en i go they cafteria en i killed all spawnbugg'er en then mark banned me for being in they vent i did nothing wrong if mark dont slay them i dont wanna get pwnd by spawnbugger then i delay en i killed all spawnbugger's they spawnbugger's killed all ct i whas angty they say ct cafertia i go in vent en go caf en kill all spawnbugger en then mark banned me for advertising

Mark can't slay if I'm right? He is VIP, not Member... And yea, speak properly, I can't understand you...
Lamk0^
Lamk0^
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1070
Birthday : 1996-02-14
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Anyone can hardly understand him... from what I've figues out, Mark (vote?)banned him for 4 hours for spam/advertising, but he refuses that he was doing that. Since Mark is not a member the only thing to find out is asking Mark.

Your ban is expired in some minutes anyways.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Undercover Rambo wrote:I Whas Ct 7ct´s left 1 escaper en i said 10sec later with they other ct's bring me to you mate en then we head like 7spawnbugger's en mark did nothing.en then they say 1ct in cafertria then i go in vent en i go they cafteria en i killed all spawnbugg'er en then mark banned me for being in they vent i did nothing wrong if mark dont slay them i dont wanna get pwnd by spawnbugger then i delay en i killed all spawnbugger's they spawnbugger's killed all ct i whas angty they say ct cafertia i go in vent en go caf en kill all spawnbugger en then mark banned me for advertising

As long as you don't type it in a understandable way we can't do anything, I can't understand anything of this again. Haven't you learned English on school, or something? The only thing I can read is that Mark banned you for advertising and you say that it should've been a kick for being in the vent.

In any case, you should never go into the vent. Wasn't there any member/admin online who could've slain these vent campers or spawnbuggers what ever you may call them?
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Undercover Rambo Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:12 pm

hello my name is Rambo. gebant I am today by mark but I do not know why maybe because I was in vent I go explain chat now

7ct is left and there was a terrorist who escaped with Andre and 2 we have a spraycontast terrorists and we were busy spray contast lose that one and we have slain him when we told him in chat type / LR, but he said that it works, I would say that oow jha Escaper a tab and when I did, and suddenly there waare 5 / 6 spawnbugger and they killed my team mate is a ct T said in a cafeteria and I was so angry I whas going guy I was in cafeteria Vent faster than the terrorist guy I go out and open them dry and spray them 4spawnbugger dead silence and then I walk in the gunroom there and I said I hear nothing wrong stabbing, so I walk there to silence when I open the door and andre the kilde

i hope u can read it now greeting rambo

Steam ID 0:0:29144818
Nick Name in Game IS Rambo Wink

i get votekicked then i come 1hour later back en then they say
Kicked :"Banned until 2010-07-15 13:38:25 due to Spamming (Advertising). If you think this is unfair, visit http://games.neondragon.net/ i dont want a ban from 4month's fix it plz thank you

Undercover Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Maybe if he writes in Dutch, one of us could translate..
But seriously, his spelling/typing/etc. is getting VERY annoying now. I can't understand a thing he is saying.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:45 pm

please rambo write in dutch, or your natural language
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kwaakt Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 pm

As far as I understand it:

In his first part rambo said that they were almost ready to /lr and they had only to find a escaped terrorist. A terrorist wrote in the chat that the escaped T was in the cafeteria.

There were 5/6 spawnbuggers. 1 escaped terrorist was heading to open the cells. Rambo was going through the vent, wich is a shorter way, to kill those spawnbuggers before the escaped terrorist could open the cells.

Mark (as vip-vote?)banned rambo for advertising

I dont want a ban till 2010-07-15 wich is 4 months.

That is what I can figure out of it. But rambo.. If you refuse to write with dots(.) and normal sentences the members and admins cant really help you...

(I write it in dutch as well. Maybe he understands it better then.Wink)
Rambo, je zal echt wat beter moeten gaan schrijven. Want zoals je het nu doet is het echt niet te lezen. Gebruik in ieder geval HOOFDletters en punten(.) en komma's (,) Dat maakt het allemaal veel duidelijker.
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linux Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 pm

I think i know what he said, going to try to write it better!

I was ct, it was 7 ct's left and one escaper. After some seconds I asked he last T to take the ct's to his mates. Then we got like 7 spawnbuggers and Mark didnt do anything about it. After that they said 1 t in cafeteria so I went into one vent that was going to cafeteria, after that i killed all spawnbuggers and got banned by Mark for going in vent as ct. I did nothing wrong, I dont want to get owned by the spawnbuggers who is escaping and taking guns to kill ct's, Mark didnt slay them so i went into a vent to get to the spawnbuggers. I killed all spawnbuggers even those who killed all ct's. I was so angry, they wrote in the chat that i should go in vent to kill all spawnbuggers, then Mark banned me for advertising

Bullshit Mark, you banned me even though you should only kick me for going in vent as ct, dont ban me! If you just had kicked the spawnbuggers it wouldnt be any problem at all, Now i was angry because the spawnbuggers killed all ct beside me, I got angry by thatso i went into a vent to kill all escaping spawnbuggers @@ Mark has no reason for ban me!

Edit: When he ban he should at least post it here or?
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanta Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:46 pm

I have no idea if i can write here. Hopefully I can. I was there playing and yes they were playing spraycontest with 2 ts. One escaper that was me maybe there was another one i dont know if he was an escaper or a spawnbugger.

The two ts got killed or maybe one of the ts got killed and the other one showed where i were. Suddenly 5-6 spawnbuggers joined and they killed some of the cts. Rambo killed the spawnbuggers but he took the ventway and Mark told rambo he could never go in vents unless a members says its ok. But Rambo keeped going in vent and killing those spawnbuggers. I think it was because they were camping in vents.

Mark started a votekick after rambos kills and he got kicked. After that I dont know what happened.

Fanta
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 94
Birthday : 1986-01-10
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:50 am

When the time is beyond 0:00 (which it was in this case seeing that there were spawnbuggers) and if there are no members around, ct's are allowed to go in to the vent if the T('s) refuses to come out.

If the above was the case then Mark did wrongly by votekicking(Banning?) him.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down