neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've read the rules and it wont happend again.

2 posters

Go down

I've read the rules and it wont happend again. Empty I've read the rules and it wont happend again.

Post by Fearless Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 am

- Steam ID : 0:1:13891521
- Nick INGAME : Fearless
- Admin/Member : Dont know
- Reason of ban : It says banned perm. due to abuse.
- Date and time of the ban : 3/3 around 13:00.
- Motivation for a deban : I've read the rules now and it wont happend again i promise. Its not true that i said i dont care, when i first found out that it was T area i ranned out asap. And yes i've made a few freekills by a mistake but then i wrote "kill" in console and apologized. I would really like that unban, and show you that i know the rules and the mistakes wont happend again sorry.

- Fearless

Fearless

Number of posts : 8
Birthday : 1993-12-13
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

I've read the rules and it wont happend again. Empty Re: I've read the rules and it wont happend again.

Post by Pukata Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 am

Ur bans stays for 2 weeks. Come back in 2 weeks and request an unban.. next time dont break the rules on purpose just because u think no admins is looking.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

I've read the rules and it wont happend again. Empty Re: I've read the rules and it wont happend again.

Post by Fearless Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 am

Pukata wrote:Ur bans stays for 2 weeks. Come back in 2 weeks and request an unban.. next time dont break the rules on purpose just because u think no admins is looking.

Thanks Pukata. I promise i wont.

-Fearless

Fearless

Number of posts : 8
Birthday : 1993-12-13
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down