neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding last reaction.

+6
hazik666
nase
DarkNess
KoD
paul_boy15
glock
10 posters

Go down

Question regarding last reaction. Empty Question regarding last reaction.

Post by glock Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello everybody.

So i was CT and the last T was having his last request. He choosed knife battle with me and we begun the battle.

We both got in 1 stab each so we were down to 45 hp. Then all of a sudden a CT dies, i think he got run over by a car or something. LR is kinda bugged here because it said that the T won the LR because a CT died but the only thing that happens is that we lose our glow.

So we ignored the missing glow and continued with our knife battle, i got my stab in and he dies so CT won the round.

When the next round starts nD* Zombie | Ancient slays me for freekill, claiming the LR was over because one of the CTs died. And thus i was a freekiller and had to be slayed.

He said that the rules are that if someone dies during LR you have to start a new LR.

I think that is bullcrap, i have witnessed tons of LR were some CT is playing around on the other side of the map and accidently kills himself and the chat says that the LR is won by the T, but the two continues with the last request.

Is Ancient correct? So it means that you can just end a LR as CT by killing yourself even if you are not the one the T chooses to battle against?

Regards

glock

Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1974-10-06
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Question regarding last reaction. Empty Re: Question regarding last reaction.

Post by paul_boy15 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Yes that happens ...if a tero does LR with you , and meanwhile you are doing the LR , your teammate(ct) dies then its like LR is over and u need to start all over again...so yes ancient is right because u didnt wait the ct to type /lr again and killed him Razz
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 am

Nope, I think if you both choose to go on, its not a freekill.

The plugin is just for the easy help, but if a ct dies meanwhile and you both want to go on, just go on...

Sorry but ancient was wrong
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 am

KoD wrote:Nope, I think if you both choose to go on, its not a freekill.

The plugin is just for the easy help, but if a ct dies meanwhile and you both want to go on, just go on...

Sorry but ancient was wrong

I agree with this.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 am

If both agree to keep doing you don't need to make a new last request, I see it quiet often that people keep continuing.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 am

Just carry on doing it in about 5 seconds because the terrorist might change selection but yes that is a annoying bug
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 am

Did the T want to start a new LR? I mean, if the T was just standing there and you killed him like that -- perhaps it may be a freekill. What I suggest doing is ask the T if he wants to continue or not -- that way you can avoid the freekill. Smile Cheers.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Hm, I think ancient should talk to you instead before , and not just slay you instantly, But like hanyuu said, if he didnt want to, it was a freekill, but if he wanted to and maybe tryed to knife you, it wasnt a freekill,
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by pr0nstar Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Hanyuu wrote:Did the T want to start a new LR? I mean, if the T was just standing there and you killed him like that -- perhaps it may be a freekill. What I suggest doing is ask the T if he wants to continue or not -- that way you can avoid the freekill. Smile Cheers.

not possible. before you even type it you are dead. maybe not on s4s when its the CTs turn, but when knife for example or HE.

i go with KoD.

pr0nstar

Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1988-06-08
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:37 pm

pr0nstar wrote:
not possible. before you even type it you are dead. maybe not on s4s when its the CTs turn, but when knife for example or HE.

i go with KoD.

Reason why CTs are recommended to have microphone... <.<

Besides, the way KoD says it, there STILL requires SOME form of communication...
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming

Back to top Go down

Post by glock Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm

As i said we continued the battle, we ran around tried to stab eachother and ignored the "ct won" message in chat.

Also i didn't appreciate Ancients ignorance after the round when he slayed me. I stated that he was wrong in chat and he told me that "he has been admin for so long so he knows the rules and i should just shut up".

Not the way you want an admin to be!

glock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm

glock wrote:As i said we continued the battle, we ran around tried to stab eachother and ignored the "ct won" message in chat.

Then all is well, not freekill. However, maybe Ancient can tell us how he derived to his action?
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:27 am

Ya, I would like to hear Ancients story, and not a freekill, Since you both wanted to fight and ignored the message and the colour,
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:01 am

pr0nstar wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:Did the T want to start a new LR? I mean, if the T was just standing there and you killed him like that -- perhaps it may be a freekill. What I suggest doing is ask the T if he wants to continue or not -- that way you can avoid the freekill. Smile Cheers.

i go with KoD.

Indeed.
But the point in HE battle is that your nade stock won't re-stock so I think the only LR that can't go on, is nade battle.

as I said /lr is just for making things easier...
It actually doesn't really do more than give both players a glow and the equipment they need ^^
awesome plugin thou
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:53 am

Here's my story.

Like the guy said, the last T did a last reaction. He chose a knife duel whit this guy. Then suddenly a CT died and ofcourse a message came whit *** won etc. The T was suprised and wanted to type /lr again. Then I said clearly : That doesn't count. Do it again. So the T wants to do it again. However, Golden glock ígnored/didn't read, so he killed the T that was typing and the T after he got killed reffered : WTF?. I can understand that since he wanted to do it again. I'm sorry, but if you even can't see my clear sentence of saying do it over again I have no choise rather then to slay you. Be happy it was a slay dude. I'm quite suprised that you came here to whine because you got slayed. Maybe you want to have a clear answer I don't know. Don't get me wrong.

EDIT :
Also i didn't appreciate Ancients ignorance after the round when he slayed me. I stated that he was wrong in chat and he told me that "he has been admin for so long so he knows the rules and i should just shut up".

Don't make stuff up here. I said you 3 times to watch to console yourself and you kept bothering me whit it. I reffered that I am a member for a while so you don't need to learn me things.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 am

Ancient wrote:Here's my story.

Like the guy said, the last T did a last reaction. He chose a knife duel whit this guy. Then suddenly a CT died and ofcourse a message came whit *** won etc. The T was suprised and wanted to type /lr again. Then I said clearly : That doesn't count. Do it again. So the T wants to do it again. However, Golden glock ígnored/didn't read, so he killed the T that was typing and the T after he got killed reffered : WTF?. I can understand that since he wanted to do it again. I'm sorry, but if you even can't see my clear sentence of saying do it over again I have no choise rather then to slay you. Be happy it was a slay dude. I'm quite suprised that you came here to whine because you got slayed. Maybe you want to have a clear answer I don't know. Don't get me wrong.

EDIT :

Don't make stuff up here. I said you 3 times to watch to console yourself and you kept bothering me whit it. I reffered that I am a member for a while so you don't need to learn me things.

good one ancient
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:47 am

Okay, now we have 2 conflicting stories... However, I believe Ancient more.

For one and only, he would NEVER say he's an admin. Member is different from an admin.

If you still like to refute, maybe an admin can look into the chat logs?
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glock Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 am

Ancient wrote:Here's my story.

Like the guy said, the last T did a last reaction. He chose a knife duel whit this guy. Then suddenly a CT died and ofcourse a message came whit *** won etc. The T was suprised and wanted to type /lr again.

Please post a screenshot of the T "wanting" to type /lr again, or wait he didn't type he wanted to do /lr again? You just assumed that "oh someone died the T probably want to type /lr again".

Ancient wrote:Then I said clearly : That doesn't count. Do it again. So the T wants to do it again. However, Golden glock ígnored/didn't read,

This i did'nt see, and if you wrote "do it again" i must have missed it. I am truly sorry but since we were in the middle of a knife duel i didn't really focus on the chat but instead i focused on the duel itself. If you wrote this i must have missed it and therefor i am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ancient wrote:so he killed the T that was typing and the T after he got killed reffered : WTF?. I can understand that since he wanted to do it again.

Again, please post a screenshot or any form of evidence of the T saying WTF?!?!?! and wanting to do the LR again.

Ancient wrote:I'm sorry, but if you even can't see my clear sentence of saying do it over again I have no choise rather then to slay you. Be happy it was a slay dude. I'm quite suprised that you came here to whine because you got slayed. Maybe you want to have a clear answer I don't know. Don't get me wrong.

This part makes me abit dissapointed. Instead of slaying me couldn't you just ask me in chat (or microphone): "Glock, didn't you see me saying i wanted the LR to be redone since a CT died?" If you asked me this you would have found out i DID NOT see you type it because my focus was on the duel, once again i admit to not looking at the chat during the knife duel since my focus was on the duel itself.

And i should be lucky it was just a slay?! What kind of (sorry) Hitler-member are you? People make mistakes all the time, instead of punishing people right away you can try to talk to them. But instead you find it better to slay me and call me "idiot" (screenshot of Ancient calling me idiot right after the slay can be found at the end of my post).

Also i find it inappropriate for you to say that "i come here and whine". What else am i supposed to do when i find myself misstreated by a member? Thats why we have the forums, so we can discuss things regarding the servers? Or am I wrong?

Ancient wrote:

Sorry about the confusion regarding member/admin, i assume all members are admins since they can perform admin commands (slay, kick, slap etc). I did not really know there was a difference so once again sorry for the confusion.

Here is the screenshot that i took, it doesn't say much but as you can see Ancient calls me an idiot when he slays me (very inappropriate in my eyes, a member that calls players on the server "idiots" that is just wrong).

Sock3R was the T i was knife dueling against, as you can see when i wrote "it was still knife battle" he agrees by saying "ye".

Screenshot: https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/2ckdnk.jpg

Sorry for my bad english, i am still learning.

Regards

glock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:05 am

Hi there again,

Please post a screenshot of the T "wanting" to type /lr again, or wait he didn't type he wanted to do /lr again? You just assumed that "oh someone died the T probably want to type /lr again".

I'm not a person that takes a screenshot of every punishment he does. Only for serious matters like massive freekilling and/or cheating. Then I make a screenshot or a demo. Not for a slay.

This i did'nt see, and if you wrote "do it again" i must have missed it. I am truly sorry but since we were in the middle of a knife duel i didn't really focus on the chat but instead i focused on the duel itself. If you wrote this i must have missed it and therefor i am sorry for the misunderstanding.

No problem, but as a CT you should always read the chat.

It was discussed somehow on the forum.

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-uk-cs1-jailbreak-f5/cts-have-to-read-the-chat-t3566.htm

Again, please post a screenshot or any form of evidence of the T saying WTF?!?!?! and wanting to do the LR again.

Read my first sentence. I ain't making a screenie for just a slay.

This part makes me abit dissapointed. Instead of slaying me couldn't you just ask me in chat (or microphone): "Glock, didn't you see me saying i wanted the LR to be redone since a CT died?" If you asked me this you would have found out i DID NOT see you type it because my focus was on the duel, once again i admit to not looking at the chat during the knife duel since my focus was on the duel itself.

As I said at the other relpy. Ct's need to be able to read the chat even if they are in the middle of a last request.

And i should be lucky it was just a slay?! What kind of (sorry) Hitler-member are you? People make mistakes all the time, instead of punishing people right away you can try to talk to them. But instead you find it better to slay me and call me "idiot" (screenshot of Ancient calling me idiot right after the slay can be found at the end of my post).

You understood me wrong. What I meant was that you should be happy that it was a slay because some jail members are eager to ban you right away. I am not scaring you off or anything. Just wanted to clear up things.

Also i find it inappropriate for you to say that "i come here and whine". What else am i supposed to do when i find myself misstreated by a member? Thats why we have the forums, so we can discuss things regarding the servers? Or am I wrong?

As I stated in my previous post : Maybe you want to have a clear answer I don't know. Don't get me wrong.

Sorry about the confusion regarding member/admin, i assume all members are admins since they can perform admin commands (slay, kick, slap etc). I did not really know there was a difference so once again sorry for the confusion.

No worries, everyone makes mistakes. You know it now.

Here is the screenshot that i took, it doesn't say much but as you can see Ancient calls me an idiot when he slays me (very inappropriate in my eyes, a member that calls players on the server "idiots" that is just wrong).

I am deeply sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable or if I hurt your feeling whit this, but as I stated before. I wrote it cleary in the chat and you were busy knifing the guy and that came to me as ignoring which I don't tolerate. I tried to keep order in the jailbreak server since nobody was only at that time. Quiksilver was there but he left after a while.

Sock3R was the T i was knife dueling against, as you can see when i wrote "it was still knife battle" he agrees by saying "ye".

I have a very big feeling that this guy wasn't the last T. I could be wrong but whatever. If I made the wrong desicion according to you I am sorry for that. I just acted like any other member should act.

Cheers.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down