neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For Fun . A.k.a smeck :)

+2
Fagnatic
Smeck
6 posters

Go down

Application For  Fun . A.k.a smeck :) Empty Application For Fun . A.k.a smeck :)

Post by Smeck Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 am

Steam ID :-STEAM_0:1:18591192

NickName :Sm3cKkkkkkkkkkkk

- Sex :Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been admin before but it was a long time ago.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-4 hours maybe, I like to play on most the neondragon servers, although you can probably find me on the jail , Deathrun and Fun server.
- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? : i dont really know but it's a long time.

Well what can i say about myself. My name is Emil and live in Sweden,in the captial of Sweden , Stockholm and i love to play icehockey,i have been playing Football but it was like 2 years ago then i quit It wasnt funny anymore. My dad have been playing in NHL (national Hockey league), it was my birthday on tuesday (16 February) So i'm 18 years old Smile

Well as for motivation, I hate cheaters and those guys some are rasicm to other ppl..
And i will not disapoint any of nD members.

Just give me a chance to prove that i can be a good member Smile

Thanks For reading it.
Cheers Sm3cKkkkk cheers

Smeck

Male Number of posts : 118
Birthday : 1992-02-15
Job/hobbies : Icehockey, CS , GIrls
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Application For  Fun . A.k.a smeck :) Empty Re: Application For Fun . A.k.a smeck :)

Post by Fagnatic Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 am

Don't see him that much ...

bu he is a nice player ^^
good luck mate.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Application For  Fun . A.k.a smeck :) Empty Re: Application For Fun . A.k.a smeck :)

Post by Dark_Shad Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 pm

You're an Nice player.. But? You did have last week an apply For Jail?..
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamk0^ Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 pm

He is a good guy and I hope he get chance, and Dark_Shad, I think he wanna switch application. He told me that he write to Koy if he can switch his application but Koy never answered. So, GL and YES from me mate Wink
Lamk0^
Lamk0^
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1070
Birthday : 1996-02-14
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeeta Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:44 pm

I have writen to Koy to O.o but he didnt answered... so i asked neon... he havent answered either

But anyway, Good luck xD

Last edited by Zeeta on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeeta
Zeeta

Male Number of posts : 252
Birthday : 1996-07-15
Job/hobbies : School..? Counter-strike, Listen to music
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Lamk0^ wrote:He is a good guy and I hope he get chance, and Dark_Shad, I think he wanna switch application. He told me that he write to Koy if he can switch his application but Koy never answered. So, GL and YES from me mate Wink
Oh ok.
Good luck anyways. I hope I come in Jail too. Very Happy
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Well, don't really know what to say, I remember you that you were annoying like hell on jailbreak around 1/2months ago? You can also be funny, so not sure what to say about you in-game.

About the forum:

Declined:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/declined-applications-f41/sm3ckkk-apply-t3187.htm

Making a application right after the declined one:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/join-nd-runner-f27/application-for-ndrunner-sm3ckkkkkkkkkkk-t3373.htm

For me it seems that you just want powers, because it seems you like to keep chaning your applications. Also you posted something that you're inactive in the news section: http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f30/inactivity-t3733.htm bit weird.

I've just looked around the forums and think about how you act in some situations etc, by looking on this it's just a no. Unless you've changed a lot in-game, as I can't really judge on that.

Remember that this is just my opinion, so no need to get mad. Wink
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeck Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 am

Spx. wrote:Well, don't really know what to say, I remember you that you were annoying like hell on jailbreak around 1/2months ago? You can also be funny, so not sure what to say about you in-game.

About the forum:

Declined:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/declined-applications-f41/sm3ckkk-apply-t3187.htm

Making a application right after the declined one:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/join-nd-runner-f27/application-for-ndrunner-sm3ckkkkkkkkkkk-t3373.htm

For me it seems that you just want powers, because it seems you like to keep chaning your applications. Also you posted something that you're inactive in the news section: http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f30/inactivity-t3733.htm bit weird.

I've just looked around the forums and think about how you act in some situations etc, by looking on this it's just a no. Unless you've changed a lot in-game, as I can't really judge on that.

Remember that this is just my opinion, so no need to get mad. Wink

I am not mad on u spx Very Happy And i dont just want the powers i want to be a nD Member becouse of that i want to help nD member/Admin.

Smeck

Male Number of posts : 118
Birthday : 1992-02-15
Job/hobbies : Icehockey, CS , GIrls
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down