neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My degree work at this moment.

+6
KoD
QuickSilver
Hanyuu
Chillz
DarkNess
SuomiKukka
10 posters

Go down

My degree work at this moment. Empty My degree work at this moment.

Post by SuomiKukka Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Ok this is what I have accomplished so far.

I have designed power amp circuits and build them, they are two (stereo) +50 0 -50 circuits with 100w output, overvoltage, short-circuit, overcurrent. 120w cooling refrigerant.
powersupply with primary coil 250Vac 1Afuse in and two secondary coils of 30-33Vac max 6A out. With short-cricuit protection and active cooling 20x20x10mm 16dB (This cools the whole casing 300x270x80mm) this supply runs the powerampcircuits.
secondary regulated powersupply in 250Vac 1Afuse in and 12Vdc 1A out, no passive cooling, but the sucked air due the fan runs the job for this. This power runs the passive preamp, that needs 12Vdc 300mA maximum. Signal outputs there are one golded stereo rca (Intergrated), assimilated (if spelled right) to phones output, so theres 2 outputs phones are constant output as long as power is on, but speakers can be turned off with switch or remote control. There are 2 inputs, for 2 devices, first is setted to suit PC connection and second is setted to suit any common known rca output devices. (PC is common device put in the order to get best possible sound with PC there is an control circuit to set up the current, voltage and signal perfect).
Volume is motorized and min to max volume timing is 13second and can be controlled with remote control also.
The amp has 5 switches all together, Channel 1, Channel 2, On/Off for the whole intergrated amplifier, volume, and on/off speaker.
secondary powersupply is assimilated to control 2 devices, preamp and lights, (LED), Lighting circuit has Microcontroller coded by me, and outputted to a LED-stripe it has 3 differend programs, to move the leds by volume, voltage, or to just loop this lame program I set in there, and one led to show when the whole amplifier is set on.

Everything so far is ready, Im missing this moment casing and theoretical part (Maximum of 15pages per device and recomended of 5pages per device so that means 10pages are average and 15 is sure gate to diploma in my case because if I pop this one with perfect results I have been promised one).

Devices there are poweramp (x2 but seen as one device), preamp, light controller, 1st supply, 2nd supply. So there is a heck load of writing and I have completed 4pages, in theory I should write 75pages but professor said that just unhumain, So 50 is enough, dont still think Ill stop concidering 75.
The amount isnt the mai thing its the quality.

When Im ready Ill be uploading some pics and maybe videos.

Only thing this project is lacking is DC protection for speakers, so always when you turn the device on you must make sure there is 0-volume, because the turn-on, shoots out a powerfull DC spike and they really can damage or destroy small speakers.

This circuit is a power amplifier circuit with input sensitivity 1Vrms,
input impedance 20kOhms
Frequency response 10 to 100kHz (+/- 1dB), and total
harmonic distortion 0.002%.
class AB design.
Power supply : Dual 50VDC.

preamp:

inputs: 2 (line level)
output: 1 (line level)
input impedance: 5Kohm
output impedance: < 2.5Kohm
volume control speed: 13s typ. (0 to max. volume)
power supply: 12VDC / 300mA
dimensions: 235 x 165 x 47mm

remote control:

433MHz operation
approved design (report BLC/96-0452 according to I-ETS 300 220)
dimensions: 39 x 15 x 57mm

lol!

Everything from point A to B, are designed and build by me there have not been used 3rd party kits.

My degree work at this moment. 26012012My degree work at this moment. 26012013 Test phase of amp circuits

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

My degree work at this moment. Empty Re: My degree work at this moment.

Post by DarkNess Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Is this for your study or work or just for fun suv?
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:38 pm

paul_boy15 wrote:wait wait wait , should we care about u and ur life? :S...
Yes ,why not. please stop spamming topics that doesnt belong to Spam. Thank you. Back on topic..
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 pm

*nods head and give thumbs up*

( ̄∀ ̄)b

Though I have hardly any clue about those stuff as it is out of my league xD (<- business major Embarassed)

Keep up the work desu~ (๑→ܫ←๑)
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 pm

|SuvI| wrote:I have designed power amp circuits and build them, they are two (stereo) +50 0 -50 circuits with 100w output, overvoltage, short-circuit, overcurrent. 120w cooling refrigerant.
powersupply with primary coil 250Vac 1Afuse in and two secondary coils of 30-33Vac max 6A out. With short-cricuit protection and active cooling 20x20x10mm 16dB (This cools the whole casing 300x270x80mm) this supply runs the powerampcircuits.
secondary regulated powersupply in 250Vac 1Afuse in and 12Vdc 1A out, no passive cooling, but the sucked air due the fan runs the job for this. This power runs the passive preamp, that needs 12Vdc 300mA maximum. Signal outputs there are one golded stereo rca (Intergrated), assimilated (if spelled right) to phones output, so theres 2 outputs phones are constant output as long as power is on, but speakers can be turned off with switch or remote control. There are 2 inputs, for 2 devices, first is setted to suit PC connection and second is setted to suit any common known rca output devices. (PC is common device put in the order to get best possible sound with PC there is an control circuit to set up the current, voltage and signal perfect).
Volume is motorized and min to max volume timing is 13second and can be controlled with remote control also.
The amp has 5 switches all together, Channel 1, Channel 2, On/Off for the whole intergrated amplifier, volume, and on/off speaker.
secondary powersupply is assimilated to control 2 devices, preamp and lights, (LED), Lighting circuit has Microcontroller coded by me, and outputted to a LED-stripe it has 3 differend programs, to move the leds by volume, voltage, or to just loop this lame program I set in there, and one led to show when the whole amplifier is set on.

Everything so far is ready, Im missing this moment casing and theoretical part (Maximum of 15pages per device and recomended of 5pages per device so that means 10pages are average and 15 is sure gate to diploma in my case because if I pop this one with perfect results I have been promised one).

Devices there are poweramp (x2 but seen as one device), preamp, light controller, 1st supply, 2nd supply. So there is a heck load of writing and I have completed 4pages, in theory I should write 75pages but professor said that just unhumain, So 50 is enough, dont still think Ill stop concidering 75.
The amount isnt the mai thing its the quality.

When Im ready Ill be uploading some pics and maybe videos.

Only thing this project is lacking is DC protection for speakers, so always when you turn the device on you must make sure there is 0-volume, because the turn-on, shoots out a powerfull DC spike and they really can damage or destroy small speakers.

This circuit is a power amplifier circuit with input sensitivity 1Vrms,
input impedance 20kOhms
Frequency response 10 to 100kHz (+/- 1dB), and total
harmonic distortion 0.002%.
class AB design.
Power supply : Dual 50VDC.

preamp:

inputs: 2 (line level)
output: 1 (line level)
input impedance: 5Kohm
output impedance: < 2.5Kohm
volume control speed: 13s typ. (0 to max. volume)
power supply: 12VDC / 300mA
dimensions: 235 x 165 x 47mm

remote control:

433MHz operation
approved design (report BLC/96-0452 according to I-ETS 300 220)
dimensions: 39 x 15 x 57mm

lol!

Everything from point A to B, are designed and build by me there have not been used 3rd party kits.

My degree work at this moment. 26012012My degree work at this moment. 26012013 Test phase of amp circuits

You lost me already at the first sentence haha lol!
But it looks impressive Suvi, so keep up the good work!
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:56 pm

paul_boy15 wrote:wait wait wait , should we care about u and ur life? :S...

dont read if you dont care, gtfo then.
Im gonna read it later cuz I found it intresting
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Awesome suvi Very Happy, post more of your stuff. its interesting Smile
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:24 pm

does this mean you can build a computer?
Samstein
Samstein

Male Number of posts : 286
Birthday : 1988-06-07
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker, Games, GYM, Party
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm going to read it tomorrow, since I got confused at the first sentence already the same as QuickSilver did.. Razz Need to take some time for it.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by neondragon Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Good work Suvi Smile

Do you know what SNR your preamp/power-amp circuits produce? Did you program the microcontroller for the LED's using C? What microcontroller is it?

Fun stuff ^^ Stay focused and get it all written up bounce

neondragon
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

Male Number of posts : 332
Birthday : 1986-08-14
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Microcontroller is Atmel 8-bit processor and coding is by program called Flow-Code its a handy tool with graphs to show how the code is injected and done, no bits and pieces need to use, only hex and occasionally bit level and desimal (inpossible in the processor), but the program is an converter it converts the full program in to the cpu rom at bits.

Final calculations are included when the time is right for the testing phase.
It is hard to define signal level since the audio signals are constantly changing, but if its necessary for the theory to come across I see its important to calculate the ratio.
"edit": I test it with blank recording and oscillosscope should show the variations to the original signal, I just set A-channel to see output at CD players (Open it up, and set signal and ground before cables), and B-channel to see S1/S2 input to see differences (also inside, not in the cables)

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down