neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red light, green light, yellow light Twist.

5 posters

Go down

Red light, green light, yellow light Twist. Empty Red light, green light, yellow light Twist.

Post by Fivz^ Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:52 am

Same technique 1 Ct stand and command and the terrorist is standing on the opposite side of him, trying to reach him and win and the rest dies. or last 3 dies ect.

Instead of this we use other words like.

Umbrella Jumps = Spinning while jumping
Elephant Steps = Jumping Slowly towards him
Sneaky Walk = Silent walking towards him
Low walk / Ground walk = Crouching towards the target
Mice walking = Crouching and holding Shift same time ( Extremely slow crouching )

Other names can be used as well but this is examples!

Goal = get to the CT and win the round
trouble = The Cts can stop watching the Ct which is commanding ( THE COMMANDING CT ALWAYS WATCHES THEM ) but he needs support from team as they can charge him.

Version Two:

The commanding Ct turns around every time he does a command if they don't follow they will die, makes it harder for Ct.

Last edited by Fivz^ on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Fivz^

Male Number of posts : 87
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Red light, green light, yellow light Twist. Empty Re: Red light, green light, yellow light Twist.

Post by Lamk0^ Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 am

Good idea, I like it Smile
Lamk0^
Lamk0^
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1070
Birthday : 1996-02-14
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Red light, green light, yellow light Twist. Empty Re: Red light, green light, yellow light Twist.

Post by Necro Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 am

Lot of commands, I guess it would be confusing
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:33 am

Speaking of lights i got a simple idea for a day: Lamp day

Simple: It's a freeday but t's have to turn on/off the flashlights all the time Smile
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:50 pm

W_a_S_y_L wrote:Speaking of lights i got a simple idea for a day: Lamp day

Simple: It's a freeday but t's have to turn on/off the flashlights all the time Smile
would be boring, like most of these modified freedays.

what will come next? look-up freeday? look-down freeday? bhop-day? only-run-sidewards-freeday? mouse-spinning-freeday? ofc all of them at least combined with only silent-walk, only-crouching, and nothing else (not even freezing (or chatting?)).

PS: the more u disallow (running/knifing), so there will be as less risk as possible for CT, the longer the rounds will take. (the more boring it will get)
nothing against you, or your idea (because of e.g. my only silent-walk etc. examples), but i see that many people invent their days by restricting a freeday. and mostly they also only allow the Ts to move slowly, so it is less risk for CT. it's even worse when on some days the T can't write or such because they have to do something all the time what they can't do when they e.g. write something.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down