neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea day ^^

2 posters

Go down

Sea day ^^ Empty Sea day ^^

Post by Fivz^ Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:44 am

Make terrorists go to an area with large overall space.
The CT commands people to stay for example to go in middle of soccer field, make a line in the middle and make 2-4 Groups. Please dont confuse yourself or your team mates and make the teams from their skin or ensure you know their names and positions.

4 Corners or places for 4 groups and 2 places or corners for 2 groups.

One of the team mates in each group sprays on the wall or the area to make sure everyone know where to go.
when the game starts

People discuss or commander chooses name on the groups ( dolphins, sharks, whales , shrimps ect. Sea names )
make sure every group got a spot and get ready to play the sea game.

When you say SWIM, everyone runs clockwise around the soccer field passing the others bases and if they stop they get killed.
When they commander ends it by saying Stop swimming / stop, the last group to their home dies. so it continues.

Version two SHARK INCOMING:

do a spelling bee or mathematics question/quiz to decide the shark.
after that place the shark in the middle of the soccer field under a spray so he stays still, notice if the shark misbehave he gets shot by the fishermen ( CTs ) When you say swim and made the 4 groups again and they got a home, begin with saying Begin swim or start.

At any Point the Fisherman can release the shark while saying SHARK INCOMING or SHARK COMING! affraid when the Sea fish hear this they have to return home without getting TOUCHED by the shark this means they don't need to be knifed by can also be since its a touch.

The Group that loses a person will not be harmed but the last one that survives earns last request, and the shark dies. Because he starves. so the last person that Survives of the Sea Fishes survive Another solution is that they can do spray contest or last reaction.

The fisherman can say Dolphins swim, or Whales swim, or ALL SWIM. This is their choice but the fastest option is ALL SWIM.

Last edited by Fivz^ on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Fivz^

Male Number of posts : 87
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Sea day ^^ Empty Re: Sea day ^^

Post by Fivz^ Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 am

Notice these twists and days i have made is to make more quantity in the server and more hopefully fun, I'm bored of the ongoing games and i want more fails and fun on the server

even confusion. but if the cts are professionals they will survive and make a such day.

Fivz^

Male Number of posts : 87
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamk0^ Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:25 am

I like both ideas, but I like second one because we've played in school when I was little ^^
Lamk0^
Lamk0^
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1070
Birthday : 1996-02-14
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivz^ Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 am

Yes these 3 ideas was based on Childhood experiences

Fivz^