neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mAKAVELi something, never minde

+17
Samstein
Trizze
Linux
Cenny
Magicman
Necro
Agent Smith
pn
hazik666
nase
Skibadee
maGeNN
vDou
iNSOMNIA
paul_boy15
DarkNess
Makaveli
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

mAKAVELi something, never minde - Page 2 Empty Re: mAKAVELi something, never minde

Post by Linux Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:51 am

Cenny wrote:so u are d4z0 the big VIP abuser, how can the player that u slap take it as fun when i toiuld u again and again not to slap him

One question to you: Why do you deffend them all the time? They always start to harras other people, banned them for it once, I had proof off it and you still think them are cool or something? They lost my respect a long time ago, about this app. A short answer from me: NO
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

mAKAVELi something, never minde - Page 2 Empty Re: mAKAVELi something, never minde

Post by nase Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 am

hazik666 wrote:I played today and he started whining saying i abused powers by slapping people when they found it funny

Sorry, but I have to say that the most people didn't find it funny. Chocolate Wastegash, for example, told you to stop it all the time and u just slapped him around everytime when u could do it again. You slapped him down from the cage(high cage) that he could get killed with only 1 stab.

hazik666 wrote:And i slayed him for going out early in hns and he harrased me

Exactly. Saw him breaking the rules a few times and harassed d4zo extremely. Insomnia defended him in a bad way and made everything worse. Of course he defends him here(in forums and on servers) and says that he really should get into the nD team because he is his friend...

Makaveli wrote:- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? : around two three mounth.

Are you kidding me? For about 2 days I saw u the first time on the server, perhaps you've changed your name because you have something to hide?

Makaveli wrote:im going to play more on the days and u will se a lot of me in the servers..

Crap...

If I could vote, I would definitely say NO.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Skibadee Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:00 am

mAKAVELi something, never minde - Page 2 NintendoNerdLord
Skibadee
Skibadee

Male Number of posts : 147
Birthday : 1988-10-30
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:15 am

Linux wrote:
Cenny wrote:so u are d4z0 the big VIP abuser, how can the player that u slap take it as fun when i toiuld u again and again not to slap him

One question to you: Why do you deffend them all the time? They always start to harras other people, banned them for it once, I had proof off it and you still think them are cool or something? They lost my respect a long time ago, about this app. A short answer from me: NO

havent seen your proof yet.. show me the demo?

Makaveli

Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1988-09-02
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cenny Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:20 am

vDou i have only played on jail for about a month dint know the rules for jail about VIP but what i have heard d4z0 have been playing here for some time now.

+ i took my responsibility for what i did and hes not
Cenny
Cenny

Male Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1984-01-03
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizze Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:13 am

Move this topic to trash please..
Trizze
Trizze

Male Number of posts : 555
Birthday : 1996-10-11
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 pm

hmm.. reading this post really puts vdou in a new light..

we really should stick to our 16age limit. Most people that are younger simply aren't mature enough to handle pressure and responsibility.
Samstein
Samstein

Male Number of posts : 286
Birthday : 1988-06-07
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker, Games, GYM, Party
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 pm

what about nexter? noob =\
u didnt say anything about me ..

so its a NO

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by vDou Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Samstein wrote:hmm.. reading this post really puts vdou in a new light..
well its because i was shocked that suddenly a new guy from the jailbreak server as i didnt know was weezi as i hated because he have harashed me and other people serval times.
thats why i dont like him
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linux Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Trizze wrote:Move this topic to trash please..

Agreed with this now
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Skibadee Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:33 pm

vDou wrote:
well its because i was shocked that suddenly a new guy from the jailbreak server as i didnt know was weezi as i hated because he have harashed me and other people serval times.

Sorry for old pic, but this really just puts the cherry on the top:
mAKAVELi something, never minde - Page 2 Arguertard
Skibadee
Skibadee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Close this topic before it becomes a uber big flamewar..... Any admin , dazo, hater?

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaundeeb Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:38 pm

[x] confirm that makaveli is a nice guy to play with.
[x] confirm that i dont know the situation between makaveli and some nD members.

So i won't give any opinion about it, but again, i've played a lot with makaveli lately and i respect him as a player. Solid commander too.
Shaundeeb
Shaundeeb

Male Number of posts : 9
Birthday : 1990-12-21
Job/hobbies : Playing poker
Registration date : 2010-01-21

http://www.pokernews.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Kempa wrote:Close this topic before it becomes a uber big flamewar..... Any admin , dazo, hater?

im not here to make war Razz..

i eidit my app to say im sorry for every one who want my appalegise and the other once who dont want it can gtfo Smile

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:10 pm

vDou wrote:

have u ever ask ur self are u worth to be a member and can u HANDEL all the stress and stuff like a member shuld do it?

i dont think u can yet..

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNSOMNIA Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Some members making this to a big deal.. If you guys want a flamewar, get the hell out of here, this is a serious topic stop spamming here. If you dont know the situation between Makaveli and those nD members then you shouldnt even talk about it. I say Makaveli is a good guy, we all make mistakes sometimes? He regrets what he did just drop it no. I understand him that some members can be pain in the ass, i feel him. Stop spamming here guys.
iNSOMNIA
iNSOMNIA
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 383
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Job/hobbies : Bartender
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 am

iNSOMNIA wrote:Some members making this to a big deal.. If you guys want a flamewar, get the hell out of here, this is a serious topic stop spamming here. If you dont know the situation between Makaveli and those nD members then you shouldnt even talk about it. I say Makaveli is a good guy, we all make mistakes sometimes? He regrets what he did just drop it no. I understand him that some members can be pain in the ass, i feel him. Stop spamming here guys.

thanks bro i culdnt say it better (L)

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 am

Do i really have to explain it again >.>

You and that other guy Skibadee? had the name The Don behind your name.

There was another guy with The Don behind his name, You guys cept Asking me and Pn that we should tell him to change that tag.

1.Pn Nor me can know who is in your clan can we?
2.This is not a The Don server so everyone can use the tag The Don aslong as he doesnt act as someone else, which he didnt do he simply only had The Don behind his name.
3.You changed your name to n'D DarkNes after a while, This is seen as tag faking and can be rewarded with a ban.
I asked you to change it a few times but you didnt so i kicked you, You started screaming ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE.
You should have been happy that i didnt ban you in the first place.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Skibadee Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 am

DarkNess wrote:Do i really have to explain it again >.>

There was another guy with The Don behind his name, You guys cept Asking me and Pn that we should tell him to change that tag.

2.This is not a The Don server so everyone can use the tag The Don aslong as he doesnt act as someone else, which he didnt do he simply only had The Don behind his name.
3.You changed your name to n'D DarkNes after a while, This is seen as tag faking and can be rewarded with a ban.
I asked you to change it a few times but you didnt so i kicked you, You started screaming ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE.

I don't remember what nD member, but on Jail I added <3 Veronica to my nickname and there was a player with the nick Veronika <3 atm. This nD member didn't like that so he asked me to change my nick. So I did, then I asked him why it's not allowed to "fake" nick on Jail but on War. The answer I got was: "If I see any fakenickers I'll kick them."
Skibadee
Skibadee

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 am

Skibadee wrote:

I don't remember what nD member, but on Jail I added <3 Veronica to my nickname and there was a player with the nick Veronika <3 atm. This nD member didn't like that so he asked me to change my nick. So I did, then I asked him why it's not allowed to "fake" nick on Jail but on War. The answer I got was: "If I see any fakenickers I'll kick them."

I Didn't get your point.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Skibadee Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:26 am

DarkNess wrote:
Skibadee wrote:

I Didn't get your point.

elephant
Skibadee
Skibadee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:28 am

stop spamming in applications?
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 am

u culd tel him nice and slowly to change nick but u didnt..

i did tell him like 200 times change nick but he didnt.. and when i CHANGE my name to another tag he did it do.. Did u care?
no you didnt..

you did know that me and skibadee was the only once with that tag and u didnt do a shit cuz u dont like us, is that making u to a fare and god member or not?

ask ur self.. i touth u guys was members to help peopel and make so they have fun, but now i know u are only a member for the power and u get adrenalin to kick / ban / slay some one.. WRONG WRONG WRONG...

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 am

Makaveli wrote:

i did tell him like 200 times change nick but he didnt.. and when i CHANGE my name to another tag he did it do.. Did u care?
no you didnt..

you did know that me and skibadee was the only once with that tag and u didnt do a shit cuz u dont like us, is that making u to a fare and god member or not?

ask ur self.. i touth u guys was members to help peopel and make so they have fun, but now i know u are only a member for the power and u get adrenalin to kick / ban / slay some one.. WRONG WRONG WRONG...

I didnt like you?
I didnt even know who you were at that time, to me you were just 2 random players.
And indeed i didnt tell him to change his name because as i already said He is allowed to use that nick seeing that we are not a The Don community.
Nick-Faking a community while actually being in a server that belongs to that certain community is a whole diffrent thing.

If u dont like that then ur even more dumb then i thought.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:37 am

DarkNess wrote:
Makaveli wrote:

no you didnt..

I didnt like you?
I didnt even know who you were at that time, to me you were just 2 random players.
And indeed i didnt tell him to change his name because as i already said He is allowed to use that nick seeing that we are not a The Don community.
Nick-Faking a community while actually being in a server that belongs to that certain community is a whole diffrent thing.

If u dont like that then ur even more dumb then i thought.

and like skibadee was saing his name was SkibadEE <3 Veronica and a other member did tell him to change nick cuz their is a player who names veroinca <3 ?

dont u have any member rules to go after for whats right and whats wrong?
its not the don community thats right, cus if it was the don community u would never became a member..

i just wander one thing, why did u appalegise to me then u turn your back again and harrasing me on steam? this is only a online game and internet this is not your whole life or something..

i dont know maby its ur life but for me its only a game who i want to play and have fun, not making war or something els..

i dont have nothing against someone of u.. i dont hate you and i respect that way you are guys..
so like a god member i want you to do the same thing back..

tell me if its to mutch demand..

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next