neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nD Tag Abuser (CS5)

4 posters

Go down

nD Tag Abuser (CS5) Empty nD Tag Abuser (CS5)

Post by Satoko Tue May 05, 2009 3:28 pm

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/iydqnxfa/zm_energy_new0000.jpg

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/7vbl5rly/zm_energy_new0001.jpg

[nD*]Blowmebitchniggger : STEAM_0:1:23675241

Also said words then motherfuckers etc, he didn't changed it after i said he should and he got kicked.

player aren't kickable when in spectator or the guy didn't connected now to new map already. and he comes with "he can't cause he isn't admin" because some people said to ban him and really it's sucks when people like him come do shit and say this.
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

nD Tag Abuser (CS5) Empty Re: nD Tag Abuser (CS5)

Post by TNT Wed May 06, 2009 8:10 am

Test

TNT

Number of posts : 6
Birthday : 1976-12-02
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT Wed May 06, 2009 8:18 am

Hmm...I thought I was banned from the Forum? Well ok, I´m not :-D

So, dear Satoko....When I was a Trial at JaC, 1 Month I had no rights, wasnt even able to kick people, I just had to have the JaC Tag in my name. All thought I was an Admin and wanted me to kick, bann, slay or punish disbehaving people. I could´nt and it was annoying, because the "Idiots" kept threating me as an asshole.

I Therefore can give you 2 tipps:

1. Slay someone that doesn´t behave 5 rounds in a row. Don´t let him participate in the game. He will get angry or annoyed and will leave the server. Normally.

2. If he comes again and again and doesn´t care about the slaying, then kick him 5 times in a row.

This all will show him, that he has do threat you with a little more respect. And that he has to behave.

I wasn´t able to do all that, I just wrote down the steam Id´s or the names, and after I had become a full member, I banned all the Idiots, that thought to disbehave, while I was trial, for one week.

After that they saw me on other servers play and started whining, begging and appologizing. After the week, the biggset Idiots were gone, the less harmful idiots were calmed and everybody new... On this server it has rules and if u dont follow them u have to leave. ;-)

But this is the hard life of a trial or that what you are. Everybody has to go through that ;-)

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoko Wed May 06, 2009 8:39 am

this don't work always some people get even then back or later and are more annoying and well some people think then i would abuse my powers and no iam not trial all teammember have the rights i have. but yes the persons need to get reported and then really got banned cause only then the idiot number may will get lower.
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT Wed May 06, 2009 3:42 pm

cyclops

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Tue May 12, 2009 2:48 pm

oh no someone uses a tag and its the end of the world, i think the word nigger being in the name should be more of a ban reason rather than the tag.

princess

Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Tue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Using our clan tag without asking for permission is a perm ban. No question about that!

Using the word nigger really upsets people and deserve a kick at star. If he/she repeats using the N word, you'll temp ban. Perm ban is not needed! And if that person is really a retard its a ban. Plain simple
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Wed May 13, 2009 6:43 am

racism is illegal in my country, nigger is seen to be racist, and you could be taken to court over it but ok yea its only worth a kick!

princess

Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down