neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New day - TrizzE's Day ;)

+9
Linux
iNSOMNIA
KoD
Smile
Hibari
x-regit-x
Syntech
Ancient
Trizze
13 posters

Go down

New day - TrizzE's Day ;) Empty New day - TrizzE's Day ;)

Post by Trizze Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 pm

I named the day Trizze day because I wanted to lol..

Its like a freeday.

Terorrists: Run around and have fun but.. if you see a ct you freeze, until the ct looks away.

Counter-terrorists: Run around and have fun but.. if you see a ts he has to freeze and if he doesnt freeze when you are 100 % sure that he sees you, you kill him. But you cant look at them for to long. If you look at them for 20 seconds or more the terrorists can kill you. (WARN FIRST because its a day not a game)

You may need some members online when u have this day but I think it would work.

Last edited by Trizze on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Trizze
Trizze

Male Number of posts : 555
Birthday : 1996-10-11
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

New day - TrizzE's Day ;) Empty Re: New day - TrizzE's Day ;)

Post by Ancient Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 am

Would work i think, but you need to explain to cts to not instantly kill them because the ts arent robots that stop at the same moment the ct sees him so they shouldnt allow the kill them.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizze Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 am

Ya it would be a little hard but i think it would work if the cts would be nice to the terrorists.
Trizze
Trizze

Back to top Go down

Post by Syntech Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 am

It wouldnt work with rules u posted. CTs cant look at Ts for 20 secs so CT will turn around for 1 sec and he can look at him next 20 secs and i think there gonna be alot of freekills in this game.
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 am

do prisoners only have to stop when they see a CT, so they could run backwards towards CTs?
it is a day, not a game, so CTs need to give warnings at all.

could be nice if CT are not retarded fragwhores who will camp the Ts.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 am

what if a T dont see the ct and he still runs around and then the ct kill him?
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizze Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm

if the T isnt looking at the ct he can run Surprised and a ct cant look at a terrorists for to long.
Trizze
Trizze

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:40 pm

To be fair I'd say that you give them 20/30 sec to run after cells are open,
otherwise there will be some CT camping cells just waiting for them..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 am

the ct can't stay to long, because if he keeps on looking he'll get backstabbed anyway
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by iNSOMNIA Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:57 am

I dont think it would work. Too many fragwhores on the server. But i liked the idea, not that complicated at all. We could try it out someday Smile
iNSOMNIA
iNSOMNIA
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 383
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Job/hobbies : Bartender
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Linux Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 am

I can try it today Very Happy, but i will maybe add some more rules Razz :S
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pr0nstar Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Trizze wrote:if the T isnt looking at the ct he can run Surprised and a ct cant look at a terrorists for to long.

then he just looks on the floor or sky. or whines and complains and says "buhuhuhuhu i didnt look at youuuu!!! freekill!!!" etc. you know what i mean. i think it won't work.

but we can do that different. like when there is a map with a long and big floor. one ct is on top of sth, like a box or another ct. he is the commander.
The CT turns around (the Ts only see his back) and the Ts can run. Then the CT turns around and all have to freeze instantly. If not the CT (commander of course) can kill them. and so on. (back - front - back - front etc...)
THe goal is to kill the commander without getting killed. Or the winner can choose next day or whatever. be creative Razz maybe he can get a cookie from vDou Very Happy

The only problem I see is the delay of time. Some have a very good ping and see it instantly and freeze and the ct as well. but then there are laggers who need longer and well: they get killed. so maybe the commander should give them 1 to 2 seconds. like on crouch and freeze without countdown.

To make it more interesting tell them to only crouch or silent walk. if they dont follow, another cts can kill them. another CTs are NOT allowed to tell the commander if they moved when the commander is distracted. its more interesting and fun in the game when they come closer, but the commander didnt see it Wink
Of course there are no warnshots or sth. unfreezing means death instantly if the commander sees it.
Btw I prefer it unfair sometimes. because if not, there wont die that much Ts and the game may end with only 2-5 death Ts. So the commander is allowed to turn after 1 sec. but not to often of course.

is that worth a game? Got this btw from takeshis castle or so, can't really remember the name. it was an japanese tv show. really funny Smile

pr0nstar

Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1988-06-08
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizze Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:45 pm

pr0nstar wrote:
Trizze wrote:if the T isnt looking at the ct he can run Surprised and a ct cant look at a terrorists for to long.

then he just looks on the floor or sky. or whines and complains and says "buhuhuhuhu i didnt look at youuuu!!! freekill!!!" etc. you know what i mean. i think it won't work.

but we can do that different. like when there is a map with a long and big floor. one ct is on top of sth, like a box or another ct. he is the commander.
The CT turns around (the Ts only see his back) and the Ts can run. Then the CT turns around and all have to freeze instantly. If not the CT (commander of course) can kill them. and so on. (back - front - back - front etc...)
THe goal is to kill the commander without getting killed. Or the winner can choose next day or whatever. be creative Razz maybe he can get a cookie from vDou Very Happy

The only problem I see is the delay of time. Some have a very good ping and see it instantly and freeze and the ct as well. but then there are laggers who need longer and well: they get killed. so maybe the commander should give them 1 to 2 seconds. like on crouch and freeze without countdown.

To make it more interesting tell them to only crouch or silent walk. if they dont follow, another cts can kill them. another CTs are NOT allowed to tell the commander if they moved when the commander is distracted. its more interesting and fun in the game when they come closer, but the commander didnt see it Wink
Of course there are no warnshots or sth. unfreezing means death instantly if the commander sees it.
Btw I prefer it unfair sometimes. because if not, there wont die that much Ts and the game may end with only 2-5 death Ts. So the commander is allowed to turn after 1 sec. but not to often of course.

is that worth a game? Got this btw from takeshis castle or so, can't really remember the name. it was an japanese tv show. really funny Smile

Everyone would just rush O.o and btw i did that on gymnastics in school xD but btw they can look down ofc but i dont think that would be fun to the terrorists so they would look around.
Trizze
Trizze

Back to top Go down

Post by pr0nstar Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:49 pm

why rush? if the are only allowed to crouch or silent walk, they can't really rush. other cts are still there.
but if they try, well i see what's going to happen. mass freekill, because its a crowd. hm well maybe then crouching only. so you can see all or at least most of them. but i would personally like the game like yours.

dunno if it would fun or not, but they would always pretend they did it Wink

pr0nstar

Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1988-06-08
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by vDou Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 am

Offtopic: Ofcause they can get a cookie of me. if i dont eat it myself.. hmm.. and i probally will..

Ontopic: sounds like a complicated day for terros.. Razz but it can work i think.
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by IceColD Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 am

its a nice day and a nice Idea ... xD i like Trizze day ^^
IceColD
IceColD

Male Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1993-08-25
Job/hobbies : Tourism School
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 am

IceColD wrote:its a nice day and a nice Idea ... xD i like Trizze day ^^

Never saw you commanding the day or playing it when I was there with you on the server silent

@Trizze: Try to command more to make it famous! No one knows it and I forget it every time too.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum