neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sm3cKkk Apply

+6
Necro
iNSOMNIA
Spx.
TuTu
nase
Smeck
10 posters

Go down

Sm3cKkk Apply Empty Sm3cKkk Apply

Post by Smeck Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 am

Steam ID :-STEAM_0:1:18591192
NickName :Sm3cKkkkkk- Age :17
- Sex :Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i've been admin before on a map Smile

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I play alot of CS maybe 1-3 h day.
But when it is Weekend i can play more Razz

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers?
I have played jailbreak since 1 year i think. And mostly of the time i play in Jailbreak,Deathrun , knife temple and KZ. I play Jail more then the other maps Smile i like it more.

Other Things about me.
My name is Emil and live in Sweden,in the captial of Sweden , Stockholm. And i've got a fat cat he's name is Ozzy Razz And a mother,Father and a Little Sister. i'm going in School everyday but not Saturday and Sunday.
My hobby is to play icehockey there i am "Forward" it means that i score lot of goals xD.

I want to be a Member becouse:
I love to play jailbreak and other maps. And i will be a better player if i could join Jail members. And i would Never Freekill (if i have done it before).And i play alot of Hours on Jailbreak. I will and going to Help the other Members or admins to get Jail to be a really really map and alot of people will come and play with us in Jailbreak.

Thanks for reading. Have a good Day/night

Smeck

Male Number of posts : 118
Birthday : 1992-02-15
Job/hobbies : Icehockey, CS , GIrls
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Sm3cKkk Apply Empty Re: Sm3cKkk Apply

Post by Gast Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Good luck smuck
* play alot on Jail
* know the rules
* never saw him break rules

yes for me

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:59 pm

You always say 'kick the cts without mic" when u're on the server, because u want to get into the CT team and when u are in it then, u only say one word to show that u got a mic but nothing else. So: Always crying about to kick people without mic --> u use ur mic not at all!!! --> You're spamming really often.

Apart from that, u follow the rules but u don't stand out of the crowd, because u don't even use ur mic only once when u're ct.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeck Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 pm

nase wrote:You always say 'kick the cts without mic" when u're on the server, because u want to get into the CT team and when u are in it then, u only say one word to show that u got a mic but nothing else. So: Always crying about to kick people without mic --> u use ur mic not at all!!! --> You're spamming really often.

Apart from that, u follow the rules but u don't stand out of the crowd, because u don't even use ur mic only once when u're ct.

I'm not saying all the time. And i have quit with that. I have not told anyone for long.

Smeck

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:47 am

Your a good guy, know the rules, but you should speak more in your mic while your ct.
GL!
TuTu
TuTu

Male Number of posts : 186
Birthday : 1994-06-14
Job/hobbies : Hockey :D
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeck Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 am

TuTu wrote:Your a good guy, know the rules, but you should speak more in your mic while your ct.
GL!
I will do that more Smile Thanks TooToo Smile

Smeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:26 am

TuTu wrote:Your a good guy, know the rules, but you should speak more in your mic while your ct.
GL!

Remember, having a mic is just foolish, it has nothing to do with a application, a mic is not needed to be in the team.

I'm not sure about having you in the team, I think you were always using your mic as T? Even when I asked you nicely to stop and you said: Ok xD then you just continued. If you're changed I want to see it, till now I don't got anything else to say, I'll take a look about how you play/behave/helping people around.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeck Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:39 am

Spx. wrote:
GL!

Remember, having a mic is just foolish, it has nothing to do with a application, a mic is not needed to be in the team.

I'm not sure about having you in the team, I think you were always using your mic as T? Even when I asked you nicely to stop and you said: Ok xD then you just continued. If you're changed I want to see it, till now I don't got anything else to say, I'll take a look about how you play/behave/helping people around.

Thats true BUT i have never talk in mic when i'm t i think Very Happy But i have stop with that , you maybe have seen that Smile

Smeck

Back to top Go down

Post by iNSOMNIA Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 am

Need to stand out more. Good guy, knows how to behave.
Im not sure if you are member material. But we'll see about that, just stand out more because not all know who you are. Smile Good luck mate
iNSOMNIA
iNSOMNIA
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 383
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Job/hobbies : Bartender
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:42 am

Good luck
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:54 am

HeyThere! wrote:
Spx. wrote:
GL!

Thats true BUT i have never talk in mic when i'm t i think Very Happy But i have stop with that , you maybe have seen that Smile

So wait..

Thats true you say, after you say i have never talk in mic when im t i think, but i have to stop with that,

You say its true, after you say you never did, and after that you say i will stop, makes no sense to me..

I think i know him as an guy that loves to annoy people.
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeck Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 am

Faatzor wrote:
HeyThere! wrote:
Spx. wrote:
GL!

I have never Annoy anyone. That isn't good to annoy people.
So wait..

Thats true you say, after you say i have never talk in mic when im t i think, but i have to stop with that,

You say its true, after you say you never did, and after that you say i will stop, makes no sense to me..

I think i know him as an guy that loves to annoy people.

Smeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeck Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 am

iNSOMNIA wrote:Need to stand out more. Good guy, knows how to behave.
Im not sure if you are member material. But we'll see about that, just stand out more because not all know who you are. Smile Good luck mate

Thank you Insomnia Smile

Smeck

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:57 am

HeyThere! wrote:- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i've been admin before on a map Smile
You've been an admin on a map? Doesn't make sence, you can be an admin on a server, but not on a map, or did you mean that you have created a map?

HeyThere! wrote:I play alot of CS maybe 1-3 h day.
There's a difference in playing CS on any server or on nD, could be nice if you point out how much time you play on nD servers in general.
Anyway, I wish you good luck with your apply Smile

ps:@Spx, You don't need to have a mic to be in the team, but having a mic and using it makes you stand out of the other people who don't use their mic, using your mic and commanding great gives you even bigger chances of getting into the team. I dont know why you called it "foolish"
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 am

The Hater wrote:
HeyThere! wrote:- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i've been admin before on a map Smile
You've been an admin on a map? Doesn't make sence, you can be an admin on a server, but not on a map, or did you mean that you have created a map?

There's a difference in playing CS on any server or on nD, could be nice if you point out how much time you play on nD servers in general.

ps:@Spx, You don't need to have a mic to be in the team, but having a mic and using it makes you stand out of the other people who don't use their mic, using your mic and commanding great gives you even bigger chances of getting into the team. I dont know why you called it "foolish"

-First, probably a rent serv but idk.

-Second, the last days when ive been playin he has been on nD around thouse hours, so id say that in nD is where he puts his time.

But enough bout that, what i wanted to say is that i wish you luck mate Very Happy
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeck Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:15 am

The Hater wrote:

I mean Server not map xD I play on nD like everytime.

Smeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeck Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:17 am

smileftw wrote:
The Hater wrote:

-First, probably a rent serv but idk.

-Second, the last days when ive been playin he has been on nD around thouse hours, so id say that in nD is where he puts his time.

But enough bout that, what i wanted to say is that i wish you luck mate Very Happy
Yes, I play on nD everytime Smile

Smeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Declined - We dont think there's room for you in the team right now... feel free to apply again later when we have gotten to know you a little better and we will reconsider. Smile
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down