neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icekillar!.

+2
hazik666
Icakiller
6 posters

Go down

Icekillar!. Empty Icekillar!.

Post by Icakiller Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:9154602 0 13:21 32 0

- NickName : Jonas

- Sex :Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : have been admin on a danish server for 5 weeks, and been admin in wow (world of warcraft) for one year. but dont know its helps to be admin in wow Razz

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :2-10 sometimes more but only in holiydays Smile

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? For a while now, but have used diffent's names but am only use IceKillar! now, but in all i think i been on your servers for 3 mounts highest.

-Abort me. My name is Jonas, and am 18 years old, and am living in a little city called Svendborg in Denmark.
in my sparetime, i do workout (mostly to my dance) and am running training. The dance i do is breakdance, also why i do workout for it Razz, have done it for 2 mounts, and am really happy for doing, it atm am reading on a school called technical school and there am reading on auto mechanic, is probly my furture work, but things can change Smile and am a nice guy as long you treat me nice, i give all a change, but can also be a moron sometimes probely becouse of bad days, but then am not commanding. Am also a party guy, i love to party and meet new people:).

-reason to join nd. Hmm i like to have a little responsibility, and want to keep Jail nd server Clean from FK, and orthers ppl who brakes the rules. and i also want some ppl to play wift, am tried to play alone, all my friends is on wow, and am not playing that anymore Smile And i was used, to have responsibility on wow, and i miss to have a little responsibility, but in all just wanna make the game fun for ct and t. But i hope you will give me a chance Smile Peace Razz

Icakiller

Number of posts : 54
Birthday : 1991-11-20
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Icekillar!. Empty Re: Icekillar!.

Post by hazik666 Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:38 am

I do see you in-game alot and you seem a good player and seem to enjoy jailbreak

Good Luck
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 am

Your a good and active guy.
GL!
TuTu
TuTu

Male Number of posts : 186
Birthday : 1994-06-14
Job/hobbies : Hockey :D
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:10 am

you are one of the T's i trust they dont kill me Wink
Saw you playing - you are active - not rule breaker , saw you commanding too - clear mic

Good luck!
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by iNSOMNIA Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 am

Saw you many times on jailbreak server. You are active on night and on day but most on night from what ive seen. You respect the rules and you understand them, just need to learn details little better. But we all were like that in the beginning, right? I will post my answer a bit later. (Looks good for you, dont mess it up) Smile
iNSOMNIA
iNSOMNIA
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 383
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Job/hobbies : Bartender
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 pm

You're usually online at night and that what I've seen of you is pretty nice. You're following the rules, you are friendly, very active and u follow the rules mostly.

Good luck
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Icakiller Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 pm

thanks to all Smile, hope you will give me a chance Wink