neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The d4z0/Kami conflict

+11
pn
Dark_Shad
DarkNess
SuomiKukka
kami (GER]
Mizurri
hazik666
vladkboy
Falastiny
Necro
Agent Smith
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The d4z0/Kami conflict - Page 2 Empty Re: The d4z0/Kami conflict

Post by Florent Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Kami:
Thats nice that it is over. Good job.

One advice.
Dont give a F what ppl say, so many ppl talking shit behind ur back and all of us, dont care, main thing is that ur friends knows that u aint that person that ppl talks about...

Take care Smile
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 am

kami (GER] wrote:
Dark_Shad wrote:Kami acts him like an admin. He likes to take command over other members. That was with me. He would kick somenody of the team for the single little thing.. He is a good guy. but this is my mening. He would protect his friends inside of nD* but when you are not friends with him. He should pick every evidence he got from you. ^^

sorry dark shad but u dont know me and like i see u cant estimate me correctly. Smile
there is nothing i have to say more to what u wrote. but if there is anything u want me to explain i could do it. it just need to be understandable for me Wink
A thing I want to know. Thats why I wrote this. You said To me. When I maked the Tk for fun. When I was admin I would kick you out of the clan Or something like that. Thats why that is my mening.. But I like you and everything you know it. But Thats the only Thing that I didn't like.. Because Then you were member. (I think.)
I'm sorry to wrote this. I hope you just understand me. You're my friend clown
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:58 am

Dark_Shad wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
Dark_Shad wrote:Kami acts him like an admin. He likes to take command over other members. That was with me. He would kick somenody of the team for the single little thing.. He is a good guy. but this is my mening. He would protect his friends inside of nD* but when you are not friends with him. He should pick every evidence he got from you. ^^

sorry dark shad but u dont know me and like i see u cant estimate me correctly. Smile
there is nothing i have to say more to what u wrote. but if there is anything u want me to explain i could do it. it just need to be understandable for me Wink
A thing I want to know. Thats why I wrote this. You said To me. When I maked the Tk for fun. When I was admin I would kick you out of the clan Or something like that. Thats why that is my mening.. But I like you and everything you know it. But Thats the only Thing that I didn't like.. Because Then you were member. (I think.)
I'm sorry to wrote this. I hope you just understand me. You're my friend clown

dont understand a shit Very Happy
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down