neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont want him on srv ..

5 posters

Go down

i dont want him on srv .. Empty i dont want him on srv ..

Post by Cosmina Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:05 am

I am really upset cuz of this ppl.all time harrase's me on srv ,reason he dont like me he say.maybe cuz i post him 1 time on forum nd i've asked to be banned.since that time all time when he is playing he is blooking nd now harasse's me by voice on mic.fuck u ,i dont like u ,go away this kind of things.i am tired to put up with him nd if he's not banned means is not justice at all on srv nd i dont want to hear that is his first time cuz i put all with him.i accepted until now from all ppl all kinds of words nd thing that they say to me but this is out of limit.nick ***$eyT@n*** STEAM_0:1:23381478
Cosmina
Cosmina

Female Number of posts : 63
Birthday : 1984-08-25
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

i dont want him on srv .. Empty Re: i dont want him on srv ..

Post by TNT Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:03 am

Dear Cosmina,

to be honest, there are quite a few, that don´t like you. I also belong to these guys. U may be a smart guy, I don´t know you private or in other situations. I just know you from playing and I have watched you.

I was an Admin myself on the JaC ( Just another Clan ) "Empire". As an Admin, you have to be fair, that means, you have to threat all the same, friends and unknown gamers. That means, if an unknown Gamer blocks, herrasses or lames the game, he needs to be warned, kicked and even banned if necessary. And if a friend of mine does this, I have to do this with him aswell.

And this is my criticsm. You don´t act fair. You threat strangers bad and give a smile to friends. That is why a few people don´t aggree with you. And if you don´t get a fair threatment as a stranger you get angry, and then things like this happen. You should maybe think about it.

This is just my opinion.

Btw. not long ago, you were one of these guys, that blocked and protected friends.

TNT

Number of posts : 6
Birthday : 1976-12-02
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmina Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:02 pm

4 your information my sweet u have right u dont know me nd is cllearly that your way of u ''watching me'' as u say is so wrong.i never blooked somebody or protect nd i never was unfair with some1. since i play on nd NEVER got it?nd i was an admin myself,nd i think i know the rules nd i have always respected them beeing an admin ,member or not of eny srv.i have accepted from ppl many bad words,but this 1 is out of limit how i said.maybe the reason u dont like me also is cuz u are one of the blookers.when i say no flaming,racism harrassment,blooking or shootint at the ramps nd nobody listen i have to say pls?(thoug i say it somentimes).so pls dont enter in a disscusion where u dont know nothing about,nd your critisim u can keep it 4 yourself.me i know what i'm doing.
Cosmina
Cosmina

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:12 pm

TNT wrote:Dear Cosmina,

to be honest, there are quite a few, that don´t like you. I also belong to these guys. U may be a smart guy, I don´t know you private or in other situations. I just know you from playing and I have watched you.

I was an Admin myself on the JaC ( Just another Clan ) "Empire". As an Admin, you have to be fair, that means, you have to threat all the same, friends and unknown gamers. That means, if an unknown Gamer blocks, herrasses or lames the game, he needs to be warned, kicked and even banned if necessary. And if a friend of mine does this, I have to do this with him aswell.

And this is my criticsm. You don´t act fair. You threat strangers bad and give a smile to friends. That is why a few people don´t aggree with you. And if you don´t get a fair threatment as a stranger you get angry, and then things like this happen. You should maybe think about it.

This is just my opinion.

Btw. not long ago, you were one of these guys, that blocked and protected friends.

possibly one of the truest things said on the forum, admins aren't fair, the long-term ones are but the nd ones are not fair and they always stick together as a group of friends and section out those who aren't known and admin abuse on those because they know they will get away with it. most haven't had past admin experience and don't realise that little things are only worth a warning instead of straight away action.

princess

Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmina Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 pm

omg u know somenthing u guys.i am tired of mean people.nd princess i was never unfair with someone.nd i quit.i want to play only nd have fun on srv.by the way i am a member not admin nd if they dont listen to the rules i dont give a damn who get's slayed or kicked,it can be 1 of my friends also.abot seytan he's not flaming he harasse's me on srv,wich i think nobody like's nd if i was an admin he will be permantlly banned allready.this is the right thing to do.so from now on i'm just me cosmina nd who have a problem with me i dont give a damn 4 what u have to say.
Cosmina
Cosmina

Back to top Go down

Post by TNT Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Dear Cosmina

1. If you can´t live with a simple critiscm, you should just shut up or not post any comments. No need to write aggressive.

2. It is true, I and a few people more have watched you playing, and when there was a friend, you blocked, allthough you deny it.

3. You sometimes get infected on purpose, just in order to throw a nade. Do you honestly think, by playing that silly, people will go out and smile at you?

4. The herassments on this server are true. Everybody herasses everybody. Germans are Nazis, Polish are Jews, My Mother cleans toilets, fuck you noob, and and and....

When I was an Admin, I slayed people for bad words, I kicked people for abusing the mic., I banned people 5 Minutes for blocking or skywalking, and I banned them longer for not accepting the Rules.

Befor I came to that Clan, there were 32 slots, and 32 players between 8am and 8pm.
After I put in my rules, the server only had 12 players during that time.

We then put in a few new Items. And now there are 32 slots. And these slots are engaged 24 hours a day.

In my opinion, you all should make up a list, so every admin or member knows, what to do. Slay for bad words, kick for abuse of Mic, ban a few minutes for blocking, teamplay or laming.

After a while, I promise you will have 32 slots, 32 people playing, and these people will accept the rules, will see, that there is a sentencio(referee), and will see that you can play fair and with loads of fun there. And this is important, you will have 32 players, which can behave.

But you have to be fair, even if its a friend.

TNT ( -|JaC|- Old$chool )

TNT

Number of posts : 6
Birthday : 1976-12-02
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmina Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:47 pm

I NEVER BLOOKED OR GET INFECTED BY PORPOUSE .it's amaizing how people can do harm only with words.someday they will come after u ,dont forghet what is true.a ''few people '' how u say is only nd only u.listen i know what i've done nd how i've played so nothing or no1 can say other like u.go get a life nd stop lieing
Cosmina
Cosmina

Back to top Go down

Post by neondragon Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Ok, this is stupid.

***$eyT@n***, banned for 2 months.
princess, banned for 1 month.
TNT banned for 1 month.

Thread locked.

neondragon
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

Male Number of posts : 332
Birthday : 1986-08-14
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Flame war ftw?

Locked. Grow up!
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down