neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- drasitic ~^ MajA ^~'s nD* FFa application.

+31
LongD
^skip^
pn
neondragon
Pukata
nase
DarkNess
Jessy
Mizurri
Smile
vladkboy
Tiny Dancer
The Hater
Satoko
Hanyuu
lil-wesley
XaZor^
///Antti
Lamk0^
Trizze
Spx.
hazik666
Magicman
Necro
KoD
TuTu
Linux
LuminCoB
Ancient
Chillz
LileSnigel
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

- drasitic ~^ MajA ^~'s   nD* FFa application. - Page 2 Empty Re: - drasitic ~^ MajA ^~'s nD* FFa application.

Post by vladkboy Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Gl i think u can handle it !! so a yes from me Very Happy Wink
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

- drasitic ~^ MajA ^~'s   nD* FFa application. - Page 2 Empty Re: - drasitic ~^ MajA ^~'s nD* FFa application.

Post by Smile Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:22 am

you have done many bad things when i played.. killed me to much..
but i wish you good luck ;D
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LileSnigel Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:37 am

Tiny Dancer wrote:Anyone who can stand playing in such a boring server as knife must be up for the job!

I would be 100% yes if it wasn't for you being from Skåne... I'm one of those stubborn idiots who hate it for no reason at all. Because of that I'm currently at 50% yes. If you give me a good reason, or explain to me that skåningar is not a bunch of unintelligent people who talk like retards, I might tip over in your favour! Smile

hahaha, there are many peoples that don't like skåningar especially in Stockholm. Every stockholmare think they're best becuase they live in the capital of Sweden, but you only think about your self, none else and especially NOT skåningar, try to respect skåningar aswell that you respect stockholmare. It might work Smile
We are not that dumb as you think Wink

LileSnigel

Female Number of posts : 63
Birthday : 1993-02-17
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LuminCoB Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:42 am

LileSnigel wrote:
Tiny Dancer wrote:Anyone who can stand playing in such a boring server as knife must be up for the job!

I would be 100% yes if it wasn't for you being from Skåne... I'm one of those stubborn idiots who hate it for no reason at all. Because of that I'm currently at 50% yes. If you give me a good reason, or explain to me that skåningar is not a bunch of unintelligent people who talk like retards, I might tip over in your favour! Smile

hahaha, there are many peoples that don't like skåningar especially in Stockholm. Every stockholmare think they're best becuase they live in the capital of Sweden, but you only think about your self, none else and especially NOT skåningar, try to respect skåningar aswell that you respect stockholmare. It might work Smile

Haha, it's true. Peoples from Stockholm thinks they are the best in everything and can be very arrogant and cocky. x]
That's why I want to punch them all with my bare hands. ;]
And I kind of think that peoples from Skåne has a quite funny accent. Razz
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizze Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:51 am

All skåningar isnt farmers ;P
Trizze
Trizze

Male Number of posts : 555
Birthday : 1996-10-11
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 am

LuminCoB wrote:
LileSnigel wrote:

Haha, it's true. Peoples from Stockholm thinks they are the best in everything and can be very arrogant and cocky. x]

Whoops am i now an offtopic combobreaker.
sorry for going ontopic.
I think its not really nessecary an member on knife, but if there should someone, i think you should get an chance for it..Dont have anything bad to say about you, but i dont think i can say good things, ofc, if you look trough fun nice player and stuff but thats not all, thats not the main reason to get accepted, are you helpfull, i think yes, can you explain people what they should not do, yes i guess, i saw you alot in jail, and there we have an lot of rules, dont saw you breaking a rule, so thats good, but also dont saw stuff like ooh thats good that an extra + you know, there are no rules yet for knife, like no lame ing, no slash are blocking or what, those rules will come so prepare, to make it a little shorter...why not give it a chance..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Dancer Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:47 am

LuminCoB wrote:
LileSnigel wrote:

Funny accent? It's ridiculous. If you promise to work on pronouncing R the way it should be pronounced I will give you a "Yes!"
Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessy Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:46 am

Ghost of jessy huhhhahaha

Jessy

Male Number of posts : 197
Birthday : 1995-11-13
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 am

Jessy wrote:Ghost of jessy huhhhahaha

Off show you fool >.>
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 am

Offtopic: Jessy get lost and go fake saying your a girl again we couldnt care

Ontopic: Stop spamming plz just opinions
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Maja is a great girl. I played a lot with her and she's very active. I don't know why, but I like girls who are playing cs Smile
I hope u get in, so good luck.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:13 pm

nase wrote:Maja is a great girl. I played a lot with her and she's very active. I don't know why, but I like girls who are playing cs Smile

maby its the only way how to comminicate with them, couse you never go outside..?
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:44 pm

The player's gender doesn't matter...
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 am

Faatzor wrote:
nase wrote:Maja is a great girl. I played a lot with her and she's very active. I don't know why, but I like girls who are playing cs Smile

maby its the only way how to comminicate with them, couse you never go outside..?

This could be a reason, of course. But because u don't know anything about me, please be quiet. Rolling Eyes Thank you.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:39 am

Moved. nD* Knife is now nD* runners.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessy Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 am

DarkNess wrote:
Jessy wrote:Ghost of jessy huhhhahaha

Off show you fool >.>

Made my day. Truth is now nD is diferent. They actually look into people and don't judge them by the age.

Necro wrote:The player's gender doesn't matter...

Ya. Some said i was a alien. Still didn't complain about my job.

Jessy

Male Number of posts : 197
Birthday : 1995-11-13
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Jessy wrote:
Necro wrote:The player's gender doesn't matter...

Ya. Some said i was a alien. Still didn't complain about my job.

I think the gender musn't be a problem even if you're a male, female or even alien XD... the behavior is the most important
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neondragon Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Maja is mature and personable. She is knowledgable about how CS servers and maps work. She can also code AMXX plugins.

All the right qualities. Smile

neondragon
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

Male Number of posts : 332
Birthday : 1986-08-14
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LileSnigel Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:47 am

Thanks all for the nice comments.
Even if i don't get member it's not a problem Wink
I'm always gonna play on the nD servers anyway Smile

LileSnigel

Female Number of posts : 63
Birthday : 1993-02-17
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:51 am

I played with you several times, nice player, folow the rules, not that FFa has many though.
Good Luck

Last edited by pn on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LuminCoB Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:11 am

Nice layer? What do you mean about that? Nice layer on her body? x]
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 am

i dont even know what layer is.

This is not a spam topic

Im asking to remove all the spam in this topic
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:32 am

Good luck Maja , you know its a YES for me Smile

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by ^skip^ Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Im prob abit late with posting this but better late then never.

I heard alot about u and maby seen u playing in some of the servers.
But at the moment i think ur just one of the manny players.

try to be a little more active and show ur face abit more on the ffa server
and the forums, so we get to know u abit better.

(so everyone can see how much of a great player you are and that u can be a real proffit for the team)

so far i don,t have any opinium about you yet so please help me on it before i can support you Wink
^skip^
^skip^

Male Number of posts : 320
Birthday : 1991-04-17
Job/hobbies : i like fireworks :D
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Try to be abit more active.other then that i say good luck
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next