neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new(better) application for jailbreak server

+8
Tempestuszz
hazik666
Marksel
DarkNess
Sora
nase
Spx.
Trendhure
12 posters

Go down

new(better) application for jailbreak server Empty new(better) application for jailbreak server

Post by Trendhure Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 am

Hello Smile

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:12942300

- NickName : Trendhure

- RealName: Martin

- Sex : male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i have very much experiences with admin works >> i was admin on two deathrun servers for like 4 month (mY.RuN - server and Woopie - Server) and on one hide n seek server on my.run. i play cs since counterstrike 1.5 Wink. i was in many clans before too like Kifferstube, My.Life ect. but these were public and esl clans. (nothing to do with jailbreak or something ^^)

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : During the week i play like 4-5 hours a day, but on weekend i got too less time so i can only play like 2 hours a day

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers?: I'm playing on nD-Jailbreak server for about 2 month and I keep going. Smile i didnt know this mod (jailbreak) before and it was amazing Smile on ur server are soooo nice members! i also think everyone on ur server know me as a nice person.

My hobbies: Except that i love to play counterstrike, my hobbies are bmx riding, meet with my friends and go drinkin Razz .

-Why i wanna help u on the server?: There are often no admins/members on the server when they are needed and there is no point in writing on steam friends because its often too late until they have appeared. If more admins/members would be there many freekills could be prevented or quickly punished. So many people are freekilling when there isn't any admin on the server. Usually they are normal people who suddenly freekill and u got no time to record, they will switch their names quickly and come again few rounds later. So I am applying because it gets on my nerves when people get away unpunished. Guys who are insulting all the time to people who killed them should get disciplinated because so many people can't ask in a friendly way why they got killed.

i think im a nice guy and i love all the members and admins they are sooo funny Very Happy i hope i will be a member too and can help u when ur not online or something

Thank you for reading this application. I hope I will get my chance Wink

Yours sincerely
Trendhure

Trendhure

Number of posts : 12
Birthday : 1992-09-04
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

new(better) application for jailbreak server Empty Re: new(better) application for jailbreak server

Post by Spx. Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 am

Hello,

Since I really need to finish this week with good grades, I'm going to give my opinion in the vacation, so if I have seen you playing I will give my opinion! Behave and have fun! Wink

P.S. I may haven't read your application yet.

Good luck,

'Spx.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

new(better) application for jailbreak server Empty Re: new(better) application for jailbreak server

Post by nase Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 am

Looks very much like that you have stolen many parts of my application!

U're a great guy and I have fun playing with u, u're following the rules and u're not freekilling but u have stolen many parts of my application...
Only for example: You copied the whole "-Why i wanna help u on the server?:" part out of my application...
Write your own, even if you see this things just like me Mad
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 am

Trendhure is a good player in-game and handles it when something happens too him, has no anger attacks or whatsoever
He has a clear mic and is a good CT
Never seen him freekilling ( Maybe sometimes but on accident )

Good luck >Very Happy
Sora
Sora

Male Number of posts : 179
Birthday : 1993-12-18
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Soccer
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 am

nase wrote:Looks very much like that you have stolen many parts of my application!

U're a great guy and I have fun playing with u, u're following the rules and u're not freekilling but u have stolen many parts of my application...
Only for example: You copied the whole "-Why i wanna help u on the server?:" part out of my application...

I agree with nase it is very look a like..
Gives you a bad inpression m8..
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Trendhure Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 am

sorry that i copied it ... but i think the same like nase so i cant say it better like him Very Happy i want to help u cause sometimes when i play after school.. no member or admin is online... and some guys think they can do what they want.. and when a normal player like me try to stop them... they only laugh and keep it on -.- thats my opinion now Wink

Trendhure

Back to top Go down

Post by Trendhure Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:15 am

could i help u now on the server or not? i will be fair i swear it! pls say YES or NO.. thank you

Trendhure

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 am

I see you are quite impatient..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:57 am

Yup very and impatient is a bad thing as a member so i dont think thats to good.....
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Trendhure Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:46 pm

i only thought u forgot me sry Very Happy cause everyone knew this on 1-2 days... oke i keep on waiting till u choose the right Wink

Trendhure

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempestuszz Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:28 pm

DarkNess wrote:
nase wrote:Looks very much like that you have stolen many parts of my application!

Lmfao.
Impatient LMFAO+ROFL

Goodluck

Tempestuszz

Number of posts : 90
Birthday : 1993-11-03
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Tempestuszz wrote:
DarkNess wrote:

Lmfao.
Impatient LMFAO+ROFL

Goodluck

Lmfao
Perm banned so no reason to be here LMFAO+ROFL

Good luck with other banns
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:38 am

No

Reason :
-Check syntech'screen. (First Topic)
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Trendhure Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:55 am

u know how old this pic is?! -.- it was one time now and only cause everyone freekilled there and no admin (like syntech) did anything... so i was angry sorry... but oke thx for command

Trendhure

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:04 am

like trendhure i got my bad-times and i got banned 1 time before i got ndmember Smile
why should this be a reason?
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Syntech Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:09 am

Trendhure wrote:u know how old this pic is?! -.- it was one time now and only cause everyone freekilled there and no admin (like syntech) did anything... so i was angry sorry... but oke thx for command

new(better) application for jailbreak server Trendhure01

It wasnt only one time.
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:22 am

Syntech wrote:
Trendhure wrote:u know how old this pic is?! -.- it was one time now and only cause everyone freekilled there and no admin (like syntech) did anything... so i was angry sorry... but oke thx for command

new(better) application for jailbreak server Trendhure01

It wasnt only one time.
new(better) application for jailbreak server Grand-theft-auto-2-busted-mayhem-cops
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Trendhure Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:18 pm

ye thx kami i think everyone got his bad-times sometimes... i only wanna help u on this server cause i got good admin experiences Wink

Trendhure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down