neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts | Sora ( Replaced to nD* Runners recruitment )

+11
Smile
LTUMax JB
SexyPanda
Marksel
hazik666
Hanyuu
Necro
paul_boy15
kami (GER]
Spx.
Sora
15 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts | Sora ( Replaced to nD* Runners recruitment ) Empty Kingdom Hearts | Sora ( Replaced to nD* Runners recruitment )

Post by Sora Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:35 am

This is replaced to nD* Runners recruitment.

Last edited by Sora on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:46 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I like nD* Runners more :))
Sora
Sora

Male Number of posts : 179
Birthday : 1993-12-18
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Soccer
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts | Sora ( Replaced to nD* Runners recruitment ) Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts | Sora ( Replaced to nD* Runners recruitment )

Post by Spx. Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:19 am

Hello,

Since I really need to finish this week with good grades, I'm going to give my opinion in the vacation, so if I have seen you playing I will give my opinion! Behave and have fun! Wink

I'll see you on the servers! Wink

P.S. I may haven't read your application yet.

Good luck,

'Spx.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts | Sora ( Replaced to nD* Runners recruitment ) Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts | Sora ( Replaced to nD* Runners recruitment )

Post by kami (GER] Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 am

Thihi my sweethear sora Smile in the beginning, we were enemies. and in the end like best jail-friends^^.

would say u are fit for member:
-know all rules
-ever fair
-not a fragwhore
-no more harrasing
-very smart
-spots many rulebreakers
-good teamplayer
-speaks english fluently//can see harras in other languages
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 am

good luck

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 am

Thanks ^^
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 am

1) good luck
2) sora if ur interested about that last trick with simon says go in the spam section - Jail question
and see that ur wrong and fail Very Happy
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 am

Good luck Wink
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 am

He's a nice person and moderately-pretty active, but may need to add a bit more information on why you want to be in Jail (extend a bit on your motivation) as well as adding how will you go about on carrying the tasks. This will make your application stronger a bit. However, you do have your personal life down alright.

Good luck on the application.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 am

YES!

Sora is a good guy, Very enjoyable to play with and i think he is up for the job
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 pm

He's a good guy but one big flaw about him:
I see him harass, not alot but when he does its pretty bad harassment (atleast it is if he does it in dutch), won't go into exact words but thats just my input on this one.

Nevertheless, still a great guy and I think he would be functioning in a team may you need more members.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Ye marksel im sorry for that it only happens when im REALLY angry at something or when im really pissed off cuz of school :p

Ill try to stop it Smile

And thank you guys for the nice comments Very Happy
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPanda Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Soras a great guy, on nearly every day and a great guy to relax and play jb with Very Happy

Good luck dude you deserve it Smile
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LTUMax JB Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Yeah man, i reckon Sora has the potential of a Member / Admin. I play with him a lot, he can use good tactics as a T, and is smart with his Commands when being CT. He fails sometimes, but its becuase i spam him and confuse him. or kill him. He can speak good english, so every1 will understand him; he knows the rules..... He CAN KEEP CALM. Very important i think. Shows that he won't go crazy with Power.... I would... xxx

Nice Guy Razz

I dont know what else to say.

Sora did i say the right things?

LTUMax JB

Number of posts : 65
Birthday : 1992-01-05
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 pm

O.o? xD
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Well goodluck little sora ;D hope youll get in ^
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:35 am

I've played with sora for quite a long time and he seems to be a nice guy, yes for me...
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:49 am

Marksel wrote:He's a good guy but one big flaw about him:
I see him harass, not alot but when he does its pretty bad harassment (atleast it is if he does it in dutch), won't go into exact words but thats just my input on this one.
That's also what I have recognized in the past when he was on the server. He tends to get aggressive pretty fast, and that's the point where I'm unsure if moderative powers would be good. I'm not sure if that has changed in the past days, but when I'm looking through the comments it seems so. I also remember him when he was micspamming once on the knifeserver, but ok, that wouldn't be the reason to decline the application.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:52 am

Mati wrote:
Marksel wrote:He's a good guy but one big flaw about him:
That's also what I have recognized in the past when he was on the server. He tends to get aggressive pretty fast, and that's the point where I'm unsure if moderative powers would be good. I'm not sure if that has changed in the past days, but when I'm looking through the comments it seems so. I also remember him when he was micspamming once on the knifeserver, but ok, that wouldn't be the reason to decline the application.

whats the big deal of mic spamm, i mean admins do it also...
and that agressive if you say him to stop he does.
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Yes i did used to get agressive pretty fast but im trying to stay cool way longer at the moment, i try to use capital letters less and try to harass a lot less, i know it happened a lot before but i am trying to change a lot Smile
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 pm

i say yes if you are more on forums and that you should adapt to the stupid spam of d4z0.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Lol @ Dazo comment.

xD and ok ill be more active on the forums Smile
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:17 am

Sora´s a good guy, yes for me.
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down