neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing Day =)

+9
LongD
Chillz
Pukata
TuTu
hazik666
Spx.
Trizze
raY
paul_boy15
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nothing Day =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing Day =)

Post by raY Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:38 pm

You really think because of one day, all of a sudden CT's will be camping vent and skinny dipping in the pool?

As for the name calling, there's no real need to call him a dumbass. And calling the day retarded is like calling your signature retarded.

Read this carefully.

raY

Male Number of posts : 12
Birthday : 1988-08-19
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm

raY wrote:Thank you. I wasn't trying to offend or test the ability of the admins or nD members, I was simply trying to reason with so that we could get an open mind on this.

While a lot of it does break the rules, what is it any different from shot-for-shot? T has a gun, is shooting a CT, those are surely rules broken, no?

Only difference being, shot-for-shot has been widely accepted and now I stake a claim for something that is already track proven (i.e. played on the jailbreak server to great success) and can only mean gain for neondragon.

"Nothing to discuss", while you may have the power of an admin, certainly doesn't make you any more or less intelligent then the ideas being brought up in this case. Unless you have some critical feedback to give, don't give any at all.

Did u even read what i said?
When we allow these kind of days people will start thinking these things are allowed in General,
All the time we are trying to enforce the rules on the players will be wasted time.

I will tell u exactly which rules are broken on this day:
-T can get weapons while CT are watching them and not doing anything, Conclusion:Gunfeeding.
-Ct can go in pool/vent Conclusion:Rulebreaking

And i can go on like this.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:42 pm

raY wrote:You really think because of one day, all of a sudden CT's will be camping vent and skinny dipping in the pool?

As for the name calling, there's no real need to call him a dumbass. And calling the day retarded is like calling your signature retarded.

Read this carefully.

Yes i certainly do, If new players see this kind of days they will most highly think it is allowed and will do it themselves.
I have been playing Jailbreak for 4months, i think i know what im talking about..
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by raY Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:49 pm

For new players, /rules.
They learn what they need to learn from that.
As for the day and it's rule breaking, we never had this issue when we played. CT's made it clear, on the day, anything goes but for one round only.
New players seemed to grasp it quickly enough. Didn't see any CT's in the pool after the day nor did I see any T's get gunfed. No, all I saw after it were cage days, cell days, fee days and what have you.

And I've been playing jailbreak when Europe didn't even have JB servers yet, and you had to go onto american servers to play it. Laggy, so my thanks to nDragon for releasing it.

But of course, time of playing JB has little relevance as someone who could've just been playing for a few days, can easily pick up and understand the mechanics of jailbreak. It isn't exactly difficult.

raY

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:54 pm

My opinion about this:
This breaks many rules and is far from great enough to make it bend rules like we currently have HnS that has its own rules.

Also, this would totally negate the idea behind 'jail', where you have prisoners and guards, where guards would never allow a T to have a gun for example.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by raY Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Marksel wrote:My opinion about this:
This breaks many rules and is far from great enough to make it bend rules like we currently have HnS that has its own rules.

Also, this would totally negate the idea behind 'jail', where you have prisoners and guards, where guards would never allow a T to have a gun for example.

Thank you for your response, and I agree with you on the latter.
It does negate the idea behind jail. CTs aren't exactly running a tight ship on the day, lol.
Nothing Day is seen more as a novelty day, a luxury, in a way. What makes it refreshing and funny is to see the CTs and Ts get along,
knowing that, when the round ends, it's back to CTs exerting control whilst Ts plan their escape and take-over.

I do not agree with it being "far from great enough", but this is just coming from the experience I had whilst playing it.
I talk on behalf of the many who were there but are not here to say, it is one of the most brilliant ideas in a long while.
And there are rules;
- If a T shoots a CT, T is allowed to be killed.
- If a CT shoots a T, CT is allowed to be killed.

And like I mentioned previously, it's a LR-for-everyone day, so the round doesn't last that long anyhow.
You probably think this day was my idea, when in actual fact, it wasn't. I just strongly support it because of how immensely fun it was and how easily it could fit into any prison jailbreak schedule.

And at the bottom of all this? Positive gain for neonDragon jailbreak.

raY

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:51 pm

go and ask other servers and community if they want to play this. i think there are enough retarded servers outa who dont care about the rules..
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by raY Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:56 pm

kami (GER] wrote:go and ask other servers and community if they want to play this. i think there are enough retarded servers outa who dont care about the rules..

I thought your discussion ended on page 1 Wink

raY

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:12 pm

u didnt stop writing and its not closed now.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by raY Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Maybe it's not closed because unlike you, I can validly point out the pros and cons, input intelligent discussion whilst at the same time, accept criticism and feedback and possibly turn them into advantages.

Whilst you, who was a lost cause since the beginning of the thread, is better off not posting anything at all since your intellect, or lack thereof, is to that of a 3 year-old.

raY

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:18 am

We do not allow days where cts gunfeed terrorists, and cts intering pool or vents (exception HnS day wich is allowed 1 time a map). And the rounds will take forever to end and that would ruin the gameplay.

Nothing more to discuss. If we see you playing the game u will be punished.

Closed.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum