neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of all the games you could play on the Jail server!

+10
Necro
muddakken
Pukata
BBQQ
Chasin
Smile
Koyumu
maGeNN
DarkNess
Spx.
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

List of all the games you could play on the Jail server! - Page 2 Empty Re: List of all the games you could play on the Jail server!

Post by Spx. Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Ok I have added the Last Request (LR) now, HNS, KoD day! Want more games to be added? Just give me the link to the game or tell me the explanation here, I'll take a look and add it if it's allowed/playable!

P.S. Sorry for this doublepost!
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

List of all the games you could play on the Jail server! - Page 2 Empty Re: List of all the games you could play on the Jail server!

Post by Mizurri Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:09 pm

2 games on my name hehe
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:39 am

This topic really needs to be digged up
Jail is becoming boring as hell, cts only do simon says, last reaction and spay contest, every single round.
ofc more should be added, like obstacle races and nemesis, and I hope that spx can do that
My objective diging up this thread is to make sure that new commanders read this. I remember the time when people could finish the round in 5 minutes. I also remember that when the first round that took 15 mins happened people were very annoyed, now that is completly normal.
Please everyone read this thread and make different games everyround.

Spx please update the list with nemesis game, obstacle race, course race, lava day and so on ( maybe even plumpsack...http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-uk-cs1-jailbreak-f5/plumpsack-t1865.htm)

For the sake of jb read this
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 am

pn wrote:This topic really needs to be digged up
Jail is becoming boring as hell, cts only do simon says, last reaction and spay contest, every single round.
ofc more should be added, like obstacle races and nemesis, and I hope that spx can do that
My objective diging up this thread is to make sure that new commanders read this. I remember the time when people could finish the round in 5 minutes. I also remember that when the first round that took 15 mins happened people were very annoyed, now that is completly normal.
Please everyone read this thread and make different games everyround.

Spx please update the list with nemesis game, obstacle race, course race, lava day and so on ( maybe even plumpsack...http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-uk-cs1-jailbreak-f5/plumpsack-t1865.htm)

For the sake of jb read this

I'm too busy with school this week, on friday till monday i'll be working on a complete list of all the games, hopefully it will be done after that. I just didn;t had the time to finish the list in the nd private which will be moved to jailbreak section later on. So yep, i'll update it later.
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:14 am

Il start adding some spx add some right now spx
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:31 am

hazik666 wrote:Il start adding some spx add some right now spx

Don't... This is not the right list, remember im working on a new one.. If you start writing some down there will be a total weird list because we both type in a different way, just let me do it -.-
Spx.
Spx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2