neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From our gang! every one isnt in our gang someones are typical swedish hiphop artist

+7
Tiny Dancer
hazik666
Falastiny
SuomiKukka
Hibari
Marksel
Kartellen
11 posters

Go down

From our gang! every one isnt in our gang someones are typical swedish hiphop artist Empty From our gang! every one isnt in our gang someones are typical swedish hiphop artist

Post by Kartellen Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Kartellen
Kartellen

Male Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1996-12-31
Job/hobbies : Crime
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

From our gang! every one isnt in our gang someones are typical swedish hiphop artist Empty Re: From our gang! every one isnt in our gang someones are typical swedish hiphop artist

Post by Marksel Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Could you stop promoting this gang of yours? we all know you're a tough kid, leave it be..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

From our gang! every one isnt in our gang someones are typical swedish hiphop artist Empty Re: From our gang! every one isnt in our gang someones are typical swedish hiphop artist

Post by Hibari Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:29 pm

the worst thing ive ever seen...
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Do not promote to your self.

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Kartellen...omg -.-

You should show this one instead.

R.I.P martin.
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:39 pm

if all thoose girls are in your gang

Where do i sign up xD
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Dancer Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Hip Hop sucks. And gangs, well they are quite lame. Did you not see the MacGyver episode where a young guy gets in trouble when he joins a gang? Fortunately, MacGyver was there to save him. You might not be so lucky...
Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Tiny Dancer wrote:Hip Hop sucks. And gangs, well they are quite lame. Did you not see the MacGyver episode where a young guy gets in trouble when he joins a gang? Fortunately, MacGyver was there to save him. You might not be so lucky...

i did see it lol
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Funnyest thing is, Kartellen isn't even a real 'gang', they are a group based on music in Sweden with their origins in Mexico that have the lyrics as if they were to be in a gang. There is no gang activities known from a group called Kartellen.

This boy fails, he beleives he is part of a gang that does not exist, because of a music group rapping about gangs...

Laughing <-- all i have to add.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 pm

ahahahahahahaha its not a gang lmfao you fail!!!! ahahaha xD
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Tiny Dancer wrote:Hip Hop sucks. And gangs, well they are quite lame. Did you not see the MacGyver episode where a young guy gets in trouble when he joins a gang? Fortunately, MacGyver was there to save him. You might not be so lucky...

sorry tiny dancer but,, that kid is i think d3nn1s.

1. he is d3nn1s i think
2. he is too young for the gang, look at pictures, he is 12 lmao
3. his mommy wouldnt allow it.
4. he hates me for being in a clan also? thats untrue?o.0 never bin in a clan
5. he thinks he is cool
6. he thinks people would give him "respect"
7. i'm pretty sure he makes his homework after school, and sleeps before 20:00
8. blablablablabla facts : its a kid, he wants to be a "gangster", he is 12, he fails..

PS if you are telling the truth that yourr not..but still if there are any girls in your "clan" let me make a application at them >_>
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Tiny Dancer wrote:Hip Hop sucks.

you, me, war, tomorrow evening at 20:00 server time, enough said.

just wanna add, this song is horrible, you cant call this hip hop, this is just rubbish

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:27 pm

XDD PWND !
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm

you dont have to say Hiphop sucks i thought the same over 7 years about rock/metal, and now i lsiten it the whole time, sometimes i like sometimes not i like all kind of music if i like it? so dont be so meany
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 pm

german hiphop sucks hard ! lik from bushido ! XD
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Chasin wrote:

just wanna add, this song is horrible, you cant call this hip hop, this is just rubbish

joining chasin.. you cant go againts tiny dancer he borrowd some hacks from Riz so watch out..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Dancer Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Chasin wrote:

Won't be able to make it. I'm seriously scared, and Sweden plays a football game at that time. It's a pointless game, but I'll support them anyway!
Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm

There is a "gang" or naah maybe not but still..(in sweden idk dont get my facts right that often.)
If you are 12 i doubt you'd even be in this. here is why:
You'r way to small, you couldnt do shit if anyone would pick a fight against you,
and I seriously doubt that any smart criminals would even have a naive little kiddo running around playin thug for em Razz

You really need to stop the act Razz
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down