neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats Going On ?! [IMPORTANT]

+6
x-regit-x
Chasin
Agent Smith
Mizurri
hazik666
Yahoo Su**s
10 posters

Go down

Whats Going On ?! [IMPORTANT] Empty Whats Going On ?! [IMPORTANT]

Post by Yahoo Su**s Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 am

Hey ...

Whats Going On ?! [IMPORTANT] 44835662

I Dont Understand What's Going on In the JailServer , It's the " Anarchy " .

Everyone Just Break The rules , Everyone Just Teamkilling , Everyone Just Freekilling , Everyone Just Spamming The Mic , Everyone ... & Everyone ...

But the Real Problem is Where are the "ADMINS" , You say Report Him . Who needs to keep the server out of like these poeple . We are just players in the server , so the mission of an admin its too keep himself & the players enjoying the game like very well .

By the way , i got sweared by some people 4 my voice ... so i repeat my question : WHERE IS THE ADMINS !!!!!

Wake up ! , Change We need !!

Your Friend
Yahoo Su**s -OR- Face book Su**s -OR- Strik3r! JailBreak3r -OR- ftw. =)

NOTE: SORRY 4 MY BAD ENGLISH & THANKS FOR EVERYONE FOR CHANGING THE NICKNAME [ Screenshot BY Me]

Yahoo Su**s

Number of posts : 7
Birthday : 1982-01-03
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Whats Going On ?! [IMPORTANT] Empty Re: Whats Going On ?! [IMPORTANT]

Post by Yahoo Su**s Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:30 am

Yahoo Su**s

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 am

Yahoo this is because we live in different time zones and sometimes admins cant be on but when they are on we will deal with it.
But sometimes it isnt free kill or its accidental and team kill always gets a slay if they dont say sorry.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 am

Uhmm, i'm not an admin/member, but you can report it when there is no one, and i think it happens in the morning? you know the most of us have a life :/
i know its annoying, just report it :O or ask a member to join if there is one online
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:09 am

syntech why didn't you ban all for having nD in their tag Smile
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:45 am

Agent Smith wrote:syntech why didn't you ban all for having nD in their tag Smile

thats what i would have done for sure

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahoo Su**s Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:12 am

Faatzor wrote:Uhmm, i'm not an admin/member, but you can report it when there is no one, and i think it happens in the morning? you know the most of us have a life :/
i know its annoying, just report it :O or ask a member to join if there is one online

PLEASE USE SOME RESPECT IN YOUR METHOD OF TALKING

WE ALL HAVE A LIFE SO YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY FROM THIS SIDE

IF THE ADMINS CANNOT JOIN IN THE MORNING SO THERES ANOTHER PLAYERS ( TO BE ADMINS ) CAN JOIN IN THE MORNING
AND THE ARE GOOD & COOL PEOPLE TO TAKE THIS MISSION SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE TRUST !!

THE SERVER IS SO FAMOUS SO WE NEED SOME ORDER Smile

Yahoo Su**s

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahoo Su**s Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:20 am

Agent Smith wrote:syntech why didn't you ban all for having nD in their tag Smile

Hi MR.Agent Smith
You can ask that by PRIVATE MESSAGE to syntech not post it here Smile , And thanks for your reply anyway .

Yahoo Su**s

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:33 am

Yahoo Su**s wrote:

Hi MR.Agent Smith
You can ask that by PRIVATE MESSAGE to syntech not post it here Smile , And thanks for your reply anyway .

hahahahaha wtf are you talking about, this is still about the same topic
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahoo Su**s Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:35 am

im talking about find a real solution to this problem. and i dont find real answers here from you or another nD* jailServ admin

Yahoo Su**s

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:52 am

Syntech wrote:Most of kills werent freekills because most of werent listening to orders. I said many times it wasnt freekill but noobs like you kept spamming "FREEKILL!!" etc.
I kicked all who did one or two freekills and banned massive freekillers. Some people did massive fk but and run away. I didnt managed to take id/ban them but some people still were spamming me to ban him even if i told them he left.
Most of them changed nicks because one or two noobs were spamming to change nick to xxx and most of noobs just changed it.
Important thing is that i cant see everything so you should make screens/demos and post them on forum.
Syntech posted this in the other thread.

Important thing is that i cant see everything so you should make screens/demos and post them on forum. This is a solution, isn't it?

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:52 am

Yahoo Su**s wrote:im talking about find a real solution to this problem. and i dont find real answers here from you or another nD* jailServ admin

You are not talking about finding a real solution. You had a bad morning and there was no nD members online, it happends.. if there is so many violators then report them so they will get permed and won't be there anymore when u play the next morning.. it's simple

Instead you are shouting at the nD members for not being online, in caps lock, showing zero respect at all while claiming respect from others.
This post is useless, if you were to post in a propper way, without caps, and propper suggestions, maybe this post would make a difference. Ranting at all of us, giving no possible solutions and writing in an extremely rude way won't.

you, and everyone else in that server with nD in their name should have been banned, you whine about violators while you are one yourself.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahoo Su**s Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:58 am

Marksel wrote:
Yahoo Su**s wrote:im talking about find a real solution to this problem. and i dont find real answers here from you or another nD* jailServ admin

You are not talking about finding a real solution. You had a bad morning and there was no nD members online, it happends.. if there is so many violators then report them so they will get permed and won't be there anymore when u play the next morning.. it's simple

Instead you are shouting at the nD members for not being online, in caps lock, showing zero respect at all while claiming respect from others.
This post is useless, if you were to post in a propper way, without caps, and propper suggestions, maybe this post would make a difference. Ranting at all of us, giving no possible solutions and writing in an extremely rude way won't.

you, and everyone else in that server with nD in their name should have been banned, you whine about violators while you are one yourself.

come down MR.Marksel you still not talking about a solution to this problem =)

you're just made , you say anything ... come on its not just this morning every morning das happening Smile

Yahoo Su**s

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

[quote="Yahoo Su**s"]
Marksel wrote:come down MR.Marksel you still not talking about a solution to this problem =)

you're just made , you say anything ... come on its not just this morning every morning das happening Smile

I am not mad at all, i didn't say anything that indicates me being mad, and I am completely calm. In fact i woke up to someone ranting that apparently i am not doing my job because i was sleeping?

You do not come with solutions yourself either, and I did come with a solution: REPORT.

Thanks and goodbye.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 am

Smith stay in topic.!

It is clear that not everything will be punished, members can't see everything, no either admins.

Something just need to deal with.

In my oppinion making people do such thing like you said you caused you are responsible for mass taging and should be punished.

The game is good (not perfect), but I dont see any problems with the game play if everyone sticks by the book!

I really think that if you are goin to be a CT, remember to last more time to read the rule guide, so everyone can enjoy the gaming experience.

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 am

You guys are just epic whiners,

INSTEAD OF MAKING USELESS TOPICS TRY MAKING DEMO'S/SCREENSHOTS AND POSTING THEM THEN WE CAN DEAL WITH IT.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 am

Listen to the members.

U should have made a demo and reported them all with steam ids so we could ban them. Insteed u make an usless topic.

Topic locked.

PS: IF U USE THE ND TAG AGAIN U WILL BE PUNÃŒSHED and.. nD* jails are members not admins

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down