neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My map that i think and help your servers

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the maps

My map that i think and help your servers I_vote_lcap40%My map that i think and help your servers I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
My map that i think and help your servers I_vote_lcap30%My map that i think and help your servers I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
My map that i think and help your servers I_vote_lcap30%My map that i think and help your servers I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

My map that i think and help your servers Empty My map that i think and help your servers

Post by awhippo Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:02 pm

I have 3 of my maps that can help your servers if you don't already have them so here they are.

jb_desert_v1 = Its a jail break map its fun and and very fun its new games and looks like a real jail something the other jail maps lack.

zm_dust2_ubcs = zm_dust2_ubcs is a map that looks like dust2 and the remakes but has more hiding stops and looks nice and more fun.

zm_city_ly = its a city looking map and its fun big and realistic its has strip club, hotel, towers and much more..

Well this is some of my maps and i think it can help your servers if you already don't have then. Thank You.

awhippo

Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1991-09-06
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

My map that i think and help your servers Empty Re: My map that i think and help your servers

Post by DarkNess Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 pm

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/unapproved-f36/jp_desert_v1-t1443.htm

Conserning Jb_desert_v1

Well i dont really play zombie zo cant judge about that
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

My map that i think and help your servers Empty Re: My map that i think and help your servers

Post by awhippo Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:03 am

it was jb_desert that was the one that crashed the map jb_desert_v1 was fixed and works

awhippo

Number of posts : 3
Birthday : 1991-09-06
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down