neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned]Request ban THE GODF4TH3R

+2
Marksel
K!ng
6 posters

Go down

[Banned]Request ban THE GODF4TH3R Empty [Banned]Request ban THE GODF4TH3R

Post by K!ng Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:00 am

Ingame nickname: THE GODF4TH3R
steamid: STEAM_0:1:20311826
proof:

Screenshots:
http://rapidshare.com/files/283431829/jail_czone0000.bmp.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/283432017/jail_czone0002.bmp.html
(Explanation both screenshots: THE GODF4TH3R was giving fuckface deagles and they are talking about it on the screenshots (no real proof, because it doens't show a sentence like: I give you a deagle, but still....)).

Demo's:
http://rapidshare.com/files/283425010/godfather2.dem.html (Explanation godfather2: I recorded in my view (I was a T). First, you see not much except asking about the deagle which THE GODF4TH3R gave a couple of times, but later you see that THE GODF4TH3R gave a deagle to fuckface (on the line) and got killed. After that kill you can make up out of the chat they have an agreement of giving a deagle to a T (fuckface).
http://rapidshare.com/files/283426995/godfather3.dem.html (Explanation godfather3: This is a normal demo. You clearly can see that THE GODF4TH3R is looking for fuckface on the line to give him a deagle. Later you see in the chat fuckface asking about the deagle and THE GODF4TH3R saying he should be on the line. Also some freekills on this demo, but those freekills weren't on purpose I guess)

Chatlog:
http://rapidshare.com/files/283448562/CHATLOG_godfather.docx.html
(Explanation chatlog: It is a Word2007 file (docx). Didn't know how I could save the whole chatlog except in this way (copy/paste). Everything is in it and I used bold for the most important parts).

Violations:

Facts:
- Freekilling on purpose (alot) --> no proof
- Teamkilling on purpose (alot) --> no proof
- Giving weapons to terror (couple of times) --> proof

Story:
THE GODF4TH3R got mad when I killed him on a freeday. He said that I was dead and that he would kill me next rounds. Well, next round he did right away (on a lineday and I was on the line, but he freekilled me and he confirms that with proud). Round after that round he said he would freekill me again, but he failed. And from there he starting to give guns to fuckface and violate the most important rules (TKing, FKing and giving weapons to terror). And that was it actually.

Notes:
I'm K!ng, a regular player (not very long) on the Jailbreak server. I'm a fair and nice player (ask all the members) and I rarely report someone, because most of the times the violators stop or leave or it is just too much work and afford to report someone. But I'm fed up with this guy, he really pushed it too far. Maybe Ch@sin has the chatlogs of this all, because he was in the server, but afk.
Please give THE GODF4TH3R a perm ban!

Greetz,
K!ng[url][/url]

Last edited by Agito on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra proof and information)

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

[Banned]Request ban THE GODF4TH3R Empty Re: [Banned]Request ban THE GODF4TH3R

Post by Marksel Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 am

from time to time i get spammed with PMs from regulars in steam that theres alot of freekillers and teamkillers in the server and no nD members around, so i go over to the jail server to have a look, and 99% of the time THE GODFATHER is in the CT team, i spec him for 1 round in which he does a bit of freekilling, i slay/kick him for it depending on what he does and warn him, and he immediatly stops and shortly after leaves the server.

I think this is one of the people that should be taken down by an undercover member because as soon as he notices he is being watched by an nD member he stops what he is doing and leaves to prevent banns.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MONTYX Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 pm

I totally agree with k1ng. And i think he's right, or else he wouldnt put so much time and effort into what he is doing.

Nice post - Come on admins

MONTYX

Male Number of posts : 182
Birthday : 1989-06-11
Job/hobbies : chef!
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Yes The godfather is indeed as Marksel said an sneaky guy does shit when no1 around but when we come he acts as an angel
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 pm

can confirm that i slayed and kicked this guy aloooot, but he allways avoids getting banned. cause he just leaves or joins the T team.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by K!ng Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:42 pm

is it possible to ban him for giving a deagle to a t, cause i have proof of that in my demo's. And the chatlogs also proof freekilling and teamkilling on purpose without any reason.

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:48 pm

i will take a look at it tomorrow.
thanks for the report.
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:18 am

ok. i will add him to the banlist for now.
due to the missing strikes before, he can get a unban if he asks friendly for it and apologizes for his mistakes. (that will be the last time than.)
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content