neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My applications even I know recruitment is off!

5 posters

Go down

My applications even I know recruitment is off! Empty My applications even I know recruitment is off!

Post by Sili.dk Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:01 am

Hi Admins!

I know that you don’t recruit admins for zombie servers at the moment but in case you need one in the future, I would like the job.

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7262737

- NickName : Sili.dk

- Sex : Female

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have experience how to run a CS server as I’ve been a part-founder and admin on 2 servers and admin only at one in the period December 2002 – around July 2008.

My qualities are (not to sound selfish): I’m friendly, helpful, patient, fair, and good at people no matter age or nationality. I have always been popular among the players at the servers I’ve been admin on; I’m sure "Kermit the Fr@g" (one of your admins) can confirm that as I've known him for years. I’m not a stat/rank hunter and I only play to have fun. I never call people bad names and I never lose my temper or swear. I speak danish, english, little german and swedish but love to learn new languages. I always welcome people when they enter the server to make them feel welcome and I think it’s important. I also have my own company with 11 employees so I know how to treat people.

In the many years as admin I’ve never abused my admin powers. I have always tried to talk to people first as I think it’s the best way to keep order on the server. I have always worked by the rule ”treat others the way you want them to treat you” and ”treat people with respect and they will respect you”. It’s really rare those rules haven’t worked for me.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: As I’m single and my daughter lives in her own apartment I spend many hours on zombie server (day) almost every night. I will say around 4½-5 hours Monday-Thursday and maybe 6-8 hours or more Friday-Sunday.

- Approximately, since when have you been playing on our servers? I haven’t played very long on your servers but a lot of people already seem to like me and often ask me if I’m admin. Most of the regular players and admins on the server know me well. I have bought VIP status as I always have contributed with money towards the servers I liked to play on. I know how expensive it is to run a server. When I find a server I like I always stick to that server and don’t play on other servers. In case I need to contribute with more money it's not a problem.

So in case you need an admin for zombie server (day) in the future I hope you will think of me.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application.

Hugs Sili.dk
Sili.dk
Sili.dk

Female Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1962-10-27
Job/hobbies : I have a company which sells Air Conditions and I love playing CS
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

My applications even I know recruitment is off! Empty Re: My applications even I know recruitment is off!

Post by Ancient Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:07 am

You mean member for zombie servers?
I think ur confusing members whit admin.Smile
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

My applications even I know recruitment is off! Empty Re: My applications even I know recruitment is off!

Post by Chasin Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:19 am

thats what i said at the other application Razz

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sili.dk Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:38 am

Will someone be so kind to remove this application I didnt meant to post it twice Shocked . Its just that forum works so slowly for me today and I think when i refreshed the side I by accident posted it again.
Sili.dk
Sili.dk

Female Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1962-10-27
Job/hobbies : I have a company which sells Air Conditions and I love playing CS
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 am

maybe it's better than this post gets replaced to zombe recruitment.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoko Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:54 am

*closed*
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down